I've been in a serious relationship for nearly 2 years. This is an ex girlfriend of me...

I've been in a serious relationship for nearly 2 years. This is an ex girlfriend of me. She said that we can meet next saturday an i can do with her what i want. Should i do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mathsisfun.com/definitions/revolution.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

need complete frontal nudes of ex and current to compare.

Try and make sure this isnt some sort of trick, in case she cries rape.

Get screenshots of her asking you to come over.

is the two year thing an ongoing relationship?
if yes, no that would be cheating
if no, than yes why not

That is my ex in frontal

I've cheated on two wives with many women. Believe me, it's not good for your head. You feel like a creep while on either side of the fence, and the constant lying wears you down.

What you said but the pussy is so damn good. I'm not op btw. It's a sickening feeling of guilt and pleasure..i'd still do it in a heartbeat..

How old are you OP? (Serious Question)

If you like your gf why would you go see another bitch?

you have clearly made your decision already

Shoot yourself

Faggot

Do it OP. Sooner or later she will do that to you or leave you for another man. Let this be a thing you are ashamed of rather than regret it. I've cheated multiple times and girls who cheat with you are always the nicest since they try to take your gfs place. It's like a all you can fuck buffet with no restrictions. But don't hook up with her again..this is the real test.

If you're happy in your current place then fuck no don't do it. If you're that unhappy then you need to move on

Turn 360 degrees and walk away, user. Then post pics here of the outcome.

Clearly inexperienced little pricks who never had relationships or are weak as fuck and let women run over them.

If he turns 360 degrees he ll be in front of her again idiotic faggot

Can you please explain in more detail, user?

#OP: I'm 17. My girlfriend is nearly 18, an my ex girlfriend 16. My relationship isn't that good anymore. We often have heavy arguments with really childish causes... For example when i like another girl's picture on facebook... She also thinks that i would fuck her cousine (which is true but not when our relationship is still going.

You can be happy and fuck other women too. It's the nature of the man. You wouldn't know anything about it you sjw scum.

Don't cheat ever. If your current long term gf is ok with having other sexual partners than fucking your Ex is ok but, only with her express permission. You'll end up regretting lying to her and become much more paranoid about her faithfulness when you don't need to. If you fuck your ex you end your current relationship. Maybe not today but, is some few time floozy sex worth continuous good sex with your current girl?

You sound really fucking immature, as do the people around. Just have a lot of sex, try not to hurt anyone too much, and look forward to growing up in subsequent years. Also, post pics of all the said encounters.

Well howdy there new friend

If he s in front of her and does 360 degrees he ll do a circle and be in front of her again

No relationship is serious at that age. Your chances of getting married with your current girlfriend is ZERO. Enjoy your fuck with the ex and don't even feel bad. Your relationship with the current one will end over peanut butter and jelly eventually.

Dude...you're 17..why are you even asking these questions. Get pussy and experience and when you grow older settle for one pussy. Don't let these fuckers tell you otherwise. They only see vagina on the lcd monitors their moms bought.

You total idiot, 360 is a complete turn, after the turn he is COMPLETELY TURNED AROUND. Not in front of her.

If you're cool with ruining the existing relationship, go for it.

Of course it's a trick.

#OP: Yes, the sex with my current girlfriend is really good, that isn't the problem^^

You dense sack of shit. 360 no scope your fat neckbeard head. If you face x spot and 360 you will be facing the same spot.

Threesome with your current gf and her?

Don't do it. Block your ex and never look back

Fk her cousin and make a tape then send it to her

I like u

Guilt for the rest of a relationship (maybe years or even decades) for a 10 minute fuck? There's enough problems in life to start whipping up new ones out of thin air.

Do ex and current girlfriend know about each other's existence?

Pussy sjw feminist and cuck. Enjoy getting fucked over.

It's hard to do trust me. But thanks

None of you have signed legally-binding exclusivity contracts.

This can't fucking be right. 360 is only four right angles. A full revolution is more.

My ex knows about my current girlfriends. My girlfriend knows that i was in a relationship with the girl on the photo a long time ago but she doesn't know that we now have contact again

Not sure if you're brilliantly baiting the dude who's baiting you or you're the summerest of summerfags, but thank you for making me chuckle either way.

OP it might be a trap, always be suspicious of bitches.

Agreed, user. Chuckles were enjoyed.

Then fucking go for it.
I cheated on my ex with my current and I'd cheat on this one too but she doesn't care who I fuck as long as I can get my dick hard when she's in the mood.

I got a reaction didn't I? And what's this baiting you are talking about user.. Are you a fisherman?

>Are you a fisherman?
Close, I run a little tackle shop shop. Here's a pic of me fixing the sign there.

mathsisfun.com/definitions/revolution.html

Next time bring better gear user..it doesn't look safe up there. Just poiting this out.

Oh my dear new friend..

I'm warning you now man. Women are vindictive bitches. Your dating someone for 2 years and just completely out of the blue your ex says "hey come fuck whatever holes you want Saturday, long time no see!" She could be just trying to break up your new relationship bc she's jealous. Happens often. Bitches turn around and tell your gf first thing that you guys fucked or send pics of it, or communicate in some way to your current girlfriend that you guys hooked up to break you guys up. Seems really fuckin suspicious after 2 years, just sayin

I'm having trouble with the link, user. Can you just summarize it for me? Thanks.