Sup Forumsongfag here, trying to roll a joint for a festival...

Sup Forumsongfag here, trying to roll a joint for a festival. It's my first joint ever made so I wonder if this is good enough to burn or should I try again?

Also general stoner thread

Not bad, but use RAW next time.

lol fuck off hipster faggot

OP not bad for a first roll .. it will smoke

Seems fine, but something to compact the top or when you burn it will canoe.

Hahaha raw XD OP try o.c.b but looks good and.if it burns and.gets you high than its good.enough

you mean like make the top more flat?

just empty out the joint and put the weed in a syringe

Use a bong

depends on the insides, tap it down if it's too loose, or else it'll go down in flames very quickly.

/thread

why wouldnt you just smoke it and find out?
people make threads about the most insignificant shit

Yeah, makes the paper not so loose too, so many half burned joints in my past.

I see them, on the other side of the river styx, the say welcome brother.

Buy a roller, don't pack it tight and shit will be cash. Don't listen to these idiots. Why would you roll your own when you can have a perfect one everytime in 3 seconds.

Thanks, also what's the best way to hide it at the festival entrance?

Joint in urethra

Basically if it consistant and not to chunky it should smoke smooth. I'm all for rolling 2 or 3 more though just to find the perfect one and to have some spares.

Tape to the inside of your shirt pray for no dogs.

thanks will try
I have to be sober somewhere in an hour :/
aight will do, they havent had dogs for years so I should be fine

Wear long socks

Pack of cigarettes

They burn smoother. I don't even smoke weed and I know this. Vapor all day bitch. Today's hipster is tomorrow's trend. Kiss my taint you close minded cunts.

Looks better than my first joint.. rip that paper tip off and roll it looks let between your fingers to ensure its evenly packed inside. Light. Enjoi

If you want to be extra carefull you can wear a tshirt and at the inside of the bottom part of the shirt make a small cut and slide the joint into it. i can usually fit about 4 king size joints in when i do that.

Dubs have spoken
Op deliver please.

That's a pretty shitty looking joint if you ask me but it'd not bad for your first time. Take it apart and practice until it's more even, and a uniform tightness throughout.

>Reeeeeeerawling

Dickhole to small :/

And aight

What he said. Take it apart and grind up the weed a bit more. I can see big gaps that will just burn the paper without smoking the weed.

Put the weed in the paper and smooth it out with your index finger until it's pretty even. Then use your thumbs to roll it up and down until it's a cylindrical shape all around. Then use your thumbs to roll it up towards the glue while holding the back of the paper with your fingers. Lick it and roll her shut. Pack in the ends if need be, add a filter and you're now a pro.

Looks better than my first joint.

Would that festival be down load

Also I would recommend trying to roll some faux joints with tobacco but its really not the same cause weed will always have a different consistency (like thicker, not finely cut and really sticky). However, it will help you with the basic motions of it. So try it out.

Wtf kinda festival would you want to smoke a marihuanna on?

Rock

The ones where you don't want to use MDMA

>ITT: People acting knowledgable about marry'jew'yvonna