Any advice on how to get a girlfriend? Why cant i have one, i look good :/

Any advice on how to get a girlfriend? Why cant i have one, i look good :/

face pics

have you tried being an asshole yet?

Yeah, stop being a faggot.

Here is a face pic :/

what are your hobbies?

Girl's like dates, take them out to dinner then movie and don't try to sleep with them on the first date. They will see you're looking long term

Hobbies are going to the gym And lifting home

> i look good
whatever makes you sleep at night

Felix tuntee suomalaisen maun

Get away from Sup Forums get away from the gym and let the world shape you

Don't wear cringy shirts in public

Maun

lop off the scraggly ass pubes on your face for one, or groom it make it look appealing

grow a proper beard

Be "interesting", be passionate about something.

Go travelling. Take up an instrument. Learn about culture: art, music, film (try French new wave, not Hollywood nonsnese...). Be different.

you need a shave and haircut
>or try a manbun one or the other not both

Do you just want to get your dick wet or are you really looking for some kinda commitment/compromise/control thing? I mean, relationships are kinda shitty if you aren't clear with what you want so you have to put all that shit on the table up front. Bars and craigslist? I mean if you really do look good you can find women pretty easily. If you have trouble talking to them... stop that shit. So many dudes are like, "Hurdur, no gf :( no can talk to them. bew hew hew.."

Make yourself interesting get some more hobbies, rowing, hiking etc. Make your life look interesting and they'll come chasing you

Money. If you cant get money its not hard to look like you can/have. Chick wont stay around once she realizes she cant get anything out of you but youll at least get laid out of it

But i look so good, why dont They come to me?

Theres your problem right there oow and gettin of the internet will help to

So are you attracted to men? I mean, that's the only way your opinion has any weight here.

oldfag reporting in, I'll bite and offer you this ,which is part personal experience, part aggregated experience from wiser older old fags.

1. Girls love emotion, it doesn't really matter what emotion you give them, just give them *some* kind of emotion - happiness, anger, sadness....doesn't really matter. Some girls have a preference for certain emotions over others, but ultimately, they all want a "passionate" guy, someone who is able to express himself (and by express himself, I mean what's going on *inside* - NOT express the intricacies of the diet you are on and how it helps your muscles to metabolise protein, but rather how powerful you *feel* when you lift, or the fact that you lift because you *feel* like the gym is your friend - whatever comes to you - the more truth the better, but obviously this can be manipulated for evil ends).

2. Chicks are clingy as fuck and usually massively insecure, often because of some "story" about how they had their hearts broken, don't become their therapist, this is the fastest route to finding yourself n the friend zone, listen, empathise (google "exquisite listening"), but don't try and solve their problems, instead, ask them what they are going to do about it, this will do two things, firstly give you a clear idea whether they have any capacity to actually get off their asses and do something for themselves, but also makes them feel empowered (and therefore safer in your company) - which leads onto...

3. let them know that you are ready to take charge of whatever situation you find yourself in, but that you do it with their consent, this makes them feel safe, and in some kind of control, without necessarily having to make any decisions themselves, girls generally
like to feel like princesses, so if they have a handsome knight doing all the work for them, it helps.
.../...

4. Finally -don't fuck them until they are begging you to, if you initiate sex too soon, they will have the whole "but I gave it up for you" line to try and guilt trip/manipulate you into all sorts of shit you don't want to do, get good at foreplay, get them begging for it, THEN fuck 'em.

lmfao who cares, just leave the bitch

The guy is average at best, but that's just because of bad taste, he can look good if he gets a proper haircut and beard, that "beard" literally looks like pubes

OP just by reading the thread you started you have 0 confidence. It's been said a million times but in honestly comes down to how confident you are. If girls sense any desperation in you you're done. I got my heart broken a couple years back and lost all my confidence. I couldn't get any girls for the longest time. Not hot ones, not decent ones, barely even ugly ones. I took a bit away from trying to work on myself, focus on the career I'm building towards and working out at the gym, to build confidence. Now I do actually pretty well with the ladies. What I'm basically saying without the life story, is work on yourself and build yourself up OP. The thing that attracts women the most is confidence

>Any advice on how to get a girlfriend?

Be good looking, confident, funny, intelligent, and charismatic.

Also, have money.

If you're none of the above, have more money. Lots, lots more.