Hey Sup Forums let's have a racism competition

Hey Sup Forums let's have a racism competition.

To win you have to be the most racist, go!

It's not racism when the thing you hate isn't even human.

I'm not racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for black people

>Posts one of the most, if not THE most, generic black joke in existence

Try harder. Much harder.

i respect peopleof all color

are you trying to zing or something

I'm a straight cis white male

>Adventures of Nig and Pajeet in Chinkland as they shit on a Mayo bitch.

i'm white, i'm german and i even hate people with too much tan.

Little dick white boi detected

Hello neighbor!

Same

Is this factial true?

Yes

The citations are literally on the top of the picture

Just look at these black sacks of shit , fucking animals.

Muh dik is bigger than your subhuman monkey nigger dik

Little dick white bois detected

I'm fine with them killing each other.

that all you can say?

I think I've got you all beat, one minute.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Ching chang Wong Dong song. Chink blink wink dink. Goo goo gai pan, that. You little nigglings.

i think this nigger wants to see some big human dick so he could rub himself to it. Nigger please...

Me too kek

i respect humans and niggers

da king is rollin in!
is this photoshopped? or did this crazy mofo actually ride the nignog-train?
wouldn't a picture like this cause a huge shitstorm?

sooo you basically dedicated your life to hating niggers? Dont you have anything better to do, or a decent sense of style to decorate your house properly? I mean, fuck the niggers man, but dont put that flag on every object thats in your house. One flag would've been cool, what u did was overkill.

Hey, it's biscuit lips. A nigger is what a nigger does. And what's that? Nothing intelligent. Fucking dumb shit niggers.

Triggered.

Be careful user, he might go full Harambe on you

nigger my dick is big enough, girlfriend cums, find another thing to insult me with.

I LOVE being white. Even though people who look like me shit on and discriminate others daily on all fronts, I feel amazing to have been born the way I am.
I love my clear, white skin. I love that when I get tan, I get even darker. I love my hair, which is so versatile that I can have it bone-straight one day and wavy the next. I love my full lips. I love how if I put lotion all over my body and walk outside, my body glimmers like everyone else's body would glitter if they put lotion on it and walked outside in the sun.
I love that my ancestors have proven themselves to be strong and dominant for hundreds of years.
I love how people who look like me basically originated all classical music. I love how I can walk up to most white folk and have camaraderie with them.
I love how my experience of being a white man makes me more empathetic to the plight of other people.
I love white men, I LOVE white women, I love white children, I love white films, I love white businesses, I love white artists...I love being white and I love white people!
Screw TwoX and the person who made the black version of this and all of the other goof balls over there. See how extremely stupid it is to say how much you love the color of your own skin. Chill out on the passionate love you have for the color of your skin. It's not whats on the outside that matters. It's on the inside.
We're all the same color on the inside.

Kek

I'm not racist, I just don't like being mouthed of by farm equipment

they dumb to tho

actually its all about how the kid is raised. White kid raised by niggers=becomes a nigger. Nigger kid raised by white people=gets a decent job, works, is not a criminal etc.

How many Jews does it take to light up a room?

Depends on how you skin them

We both know that ain't true, bring that fat ass over here boi.

test

Dinky doodle boy detected

That has made my blood boil, i see another world war taking place, will be the so called "refugees" and muslims against everyone else what the fuck have the goverments if Europe and Great Britain done, fucked their countrys that what, i say kick them out send em back if they dont want to fucking pit them of a boat send em out to the middle of the Atlantic ocen and leave the fuckers to die in hell. People may say these thoughts are racist or nazi like, well if they are I'll happily be called those names, the native people to the countrys will be minoritys by 2020 like in germany Britain france and so on, they need to start going around with massive trucks putting the cunts in the back and dumping them in a dessert with nothing but the clothes on their back. When i go back tp England in june if its is still like this or worse i will not be going back until changes have been made. People say muslims are peaceful, well watch and listen to the video 96% if the murders rapes and violent crimes in the europens and british countrys and being commited by them! It has raised at a 600% in the past 2years. Why are we letting this happen! They want shira law inforced. The law is from the fucking 14th century cutting finger and hands off petty theives, letting aged men have sex with children. Have multiple wives at once. This is a atrocity these people need to be get rid of once and for all! Send the fuckers back who ever thinks they belong in those country may as well just move to syria pakistan and so on. Go join the fuckers if you love their way so much go get beaten and raped murdered and so on. As you can tell i have a passion to get rid of them people should not be minoritys in their own countrys.

if niggers are humans, and you are a self-aware nigger, say something else than little dick white boy detected. I dare you

Is this a copy and pasta?

then the Nigger black call the decent successful black kid a uncle tom or coon and race traitor

lil dick white boy detected

Little dick white boy detected

Damn whatever country you are from they need to teach you how to spell and make correct sentences

Actually only cockless asians use the black dick bait

Reinforcing the "Muh dick" pic above rather fervently, aren't you nigger?

I love skin lamp.

Little dick white big detected

Did you ever fuck or date with a non-white girl?

I'm just here patiently waiting for King Trump to take office

I am not a racist, I love black people, in fact I think everyone should have at least one

Little dik white boy detected

Quiet mongrel

My duck is bigger then any aids infected nigger monkey. Muh dick nigger detected

Little sick white Bly detected