Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/special/and-you-thought-it-was-just-pink-slime
mcdonalds.com/us/en/your_questions/our_food/do-you-use-so-called-pink-slime-in-your-burgers.html
rumorsontheinternets.org/2010/10/06/i-declare-bullshit-on-the-mechanically-separated-chicken-picture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's from the teletubbies nigger

Yeah yeah its the teletubbies machine. Hahaha so funny. I, user, got you owned, isnt that funny? You wanted this. Now find another repost to do edgelord

you write like tumblr and prolly smell of shit
kys tbh fam

I KNOW TUBBY CUSTARD WHEN I SEE IT ASSHOLE

Preach it, you're truly addressing the most important problems humanity faces.

The worst part about mechanically separated chicken is that when I near give myself a concussion running after public transportation, end up late to a minimum wage job in a state with lower than federal MW, i go through the day doing fool's work and fighting through almost passing out every 5 minutes from the pain and am I going to get a promotion? No, my teeth are falling out of my head at age 21 and suicide occupies my mind like a flashing image beckoning to be mimicked like a sign showing the answer to a pizzle. I stay an hour late to help close and when I get home my only other is so detached from reality, of such an objective nature that when I walk in with my uniform still on they implicate that I was off doing something behind their back like I give a shit about where my dick is right now. So I tell them I know they've been cheating on me for most of the time we were together and I leave and where the fuck do I go? I go to get chicken nuggets mother fucker. Have you ever had chicken nuggets?

Hello mr chicken

>But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?
Yes. That is all that matters for me.

>It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from

hotdogs are made from it, sure. But dont be a fucking retard. McD uses real white meat chicken now. Before they used whipped chicken fat

nigga thats from fucking teletubbies

NOO NOO

Already been debunked time and time again.

>all these grown ass niggas with no kids recognizing teletubbies

The real deal is a pale pink paste, and when cooked it's still delicious.

>implying I even care

Pic already been proven not related. So tell me op. What do you eat then?

It looks like tubby custard
>i like

Who cares? It still tastes good. People still pay for it. Your desparate grasp for attention will go unnoticed

Excuse me sir, that is Tubby Custard, it is the primary source of nourishment for Teletubbies.

That's been disproven 100 times over. Keep believing your gramma's Facebook posts, though, it makes it easier to spot the retards.

>mechanically separated
>the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all

Op, do you know what words mean?

Or smart faggots that know how to use google, what a waste of trips

Not all of use are millennials, op.

The same text has been paired with multiple images, and none of them are valid.

Yo, I worked at mcdonalds. I know what it's made from. And even if I'm wrong, I don't eat fast food because it's unhealthy. So FACK YOU ASHHOLE.

That's the Teletubby food machine retards.

waste none want none, seems efficient, but then saying that it's CRAWLING WITH BACTERIA, is commenting on how raw chicken/meat is naturally.

So anyways,

[[CITATIONS NEEDED]]

else it's just a urban legend, like the toilet gator.

Go eat some kale faggot
Everyone knows nuggets and shit are chicken scraps. They're the hot dogs of the chicken world

Oksy I'll stop eating nuggies but can I squirt some on a salad

It's not as if the real thing isn't gross but there appears to be many image mismatches. Ones matched with propaganda tend to actually be ice cream or fish paste. The real images are duller and have unadjusted camera-generated resolutions.

It's made from the frozen nuggets you receive via truck? lol don't pretend mcdonalds actually cooks things

Dis nigga styoopid

/thread

this is the custard shit from teletubbies

What do you eat

THIS IS LITERALLY A REPOST
I'VE SEEN THIS EXACT POST
FUCK OFF DICKHEAD OP
LET ME FAP WITHOUT CRINGING TO SHIT LIKE THIS

well, OP isn't wrong because that's exactly what mcnuggets are made of but seeing as how i dont give a shit, OP can go eat a bowl of chicken assholes.

First off the pic is not related to chicken nuggets. Second off. I wouldn't care even if it was.

Faggots in today's bullshit over sensitized over outraged culture need to remember one thing.

Be fucking happy you have cheap fucking food to live off of. If this was 2 hundred years ago or more you all would not give 2 fucks what it was. You'd eat it and think whatever oppressive government's religion's deity you had to worship.

If you don't like it cause you're thankfully spoiled in this first world privilege you get to live in. Shut you tranny sucking hole and don't eat it.

People who complain about this are the people who think they have a moral high ground. Like fucking vegetarians or animal rights tards. Same fucking argument applies. If it was 200 years ago, you wouldn't give 2 shits about the animal. The dumbest argument being "if you saw the places the meat came from you'd agree" or "if you saw what the sausages were packed in you never eat it again."

If you didn't grow up in a privileged first world you'd eat the every fucking kitten when you went without food for a week at a time regularly.

Shut the fuck up and eat the delicious pink shit, and the cute animals.

Nice job reposting something from fucking Tumblr of all places

You're not even close bro, I worked in a food processing plant

MFW when the daycare generation gets all its info from John Oliver

Just kys now faget

propublica.org/special/and-you-thought-it-was-just-pink-slime

mcdonalds.com/us/en/your_questions/our_food/do-you-use-so-called-pink-slime-in-your-burgers.html

Haha, McDonalds is so pissed at this copypasta they made an image macro with the most commonly misused image.

Looks like raw meat that's been ground up and condensed. Shrug. Also the part about ammonia is a blatant lie. Why can't people just say "hey fast food is unhealthy please take it easy on that stuff" instead of making up bullshit scare tactics?

Can you blame them? Idiots like op were believing that lie.

This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

dicks

Because it's tasty and people know it

Oh, it's this thread again.

Oh it's this comment again

We're not all retarded you know.

..and here's the non-mechanical part - looks just as good!

obviously someone has never hunted or fished... or even been on a farm one time in their life. or even seen an animal except maybe their house pet.

rumorsontheinternets.org/2010/10/06/i-declare-bullshit-on-the-mechanically-separated-chicken-picture/

chicken is made out of strawberry shake? fucking nice dude

The mulching is actually a good idea

It helps us use the carcass more efficiently by processing undesirable parts into something some people will eat

The problem is the chemical treatment.

That's because it's from tumblr.

I believe you missed the point. What was being presented was the fact that neither way is pretty and thus pictures like in the op are intentionally misleading.

>the problem is the chemical treatment

Which is also bullshit.

oh, i get it now. i originally thought you were vegan shit posting.

Well I'm not the one who posted it but that's the way I took it.

This nigger thinks he's going to convince people on Sup Forums to stop eating chicken nuggets.

What a fucking faggot.

Nigger, chicken nuggets could be made from human fetuses and we'd still eat it.

Fucking nigger faggot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gif sauce?

1/10... made me reply. The famous 'Pink Goo' was banned in the UK, then the EU with the rest of the world following. That said, the quality of raw materials used in US fast food is far below global averages (Because you're not complaining enough. It's literally making you less healthy than simply being fast food and is killing your children and turning them stupid).

This is teletubbies you fucking kike

CUSTARD!!!!

>gif sauce?
Her name is Kristina Turina. She's from Bosnia.

I met her at university in FL

>chicken goop
so?
>Ammonia
all chicken in the US is cleaned with ammonia, it poses no health risk
>re-flavored artificially
thats dependent on the manufacturer, it tastes just fine when cooked actually
>dyed with artificial color
so is like 100,000 other foods, big fucking deal
If you have a problem with it....its because you can't stomach what your food looks like when its being processed, nothing more

no you didn't

Tyson does clean some of their chicken with ammonia, but it isn't dangerous
most animals have ammonia in their cells (its a part of normal cellular function) to begin with

Now, if the FDA suddenly banned all lean meat, and said this is what you eat now whether you like it or not, and it was totally unhealthy for you (Which it is in some ways, namely being high in sodium... the ammonia wash is fine, otherwise they wouldnt do it, because despite your tin foil hat, they actually do try their best to protect you from being poisoned), Youd have a case here...

But since not eating it is as easy as not putting it in your cart or going to McDonalds, There is no reason anyone should be angry a processed, discount choice, that uses all parts of an animal and doesnt waste (Eyes, ewiee, thats not our cultural tradition) is available to you if you cant afford lean meat, or like some people, just love yourself some fried spam or mcnuggets, or bologna sandwiches.

Also

>Its covered in bacteria!!

Yes, all meats are... same with your kitchen table, your tap water, your hands, and even your body is full of foreign bacteria.. This is why we invented fire and started putting our food on it.. Yes.. sanitation was understood long before sanitation was even understood..

"Pink Goo" actually has more nutritional value than a normal chicken breast because of all the extras that are ground into. The only problem with it is that it is usually in fried chicken nuggets. Other than that its perfectly safe.

>no you didn't
Ok, nigger. Whatever you say.

rek'd, thanks for that

people still believing this is true....

tubby custard, kys

I've already seen this, now you resort to steal tumblr's bullshit?

Sure feels good to be a muslim and have human-butchered chicken

>inb4 achmed

Actually, absolutely nothing op stated is even a little bit accurate. All lies. Agenda is obvious. Pic is from a teletubbies episode even.