Be me

>be me.
>go on a stroll, headphones full volume, nothing spaciel.
>go in nerrow ally.
>in comes some fat foreigner lady, walking some dog.
>dog itself is a fucking beast, no neck, only muscle.
>walk right next to it, didn't hear the growl.
>dog snaps and locks itself on my fucking leg.
>ohshit.jpeg
>fall to the floor, screaming in pain.
>fat fuck can't pull if her life depended on it.
>try to punch it a few seconds later.
>youwontlikemewhenimangry.png
>bites me again, this tme deeper.
>a minute later, owner of dog shows up.
>we were right next to his fucking house.
>pulls dog away, calls an ambulance.
>calls my boss, completely nonchalantly tells him about it, gets to hospital.
>sits on bed, finally managed to relax.
>starts joking with doctor treating me, luckily nothing too serious.
>gets idea.
>cackle.wav
>takes pic with phone, sends to every whatsapp group I have.
>chaos ensues.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you pressing charges?

What was it ? a fuckin Pitbull ??

Next time gouge it's eyes out

serves you right you fucking jew

Get the mongrel put down and sue the faggot.

If OP is in fact jewish, then he deserved it.

What were you listening to? Maybe the dog didn't like it.

its ok, my dog does like niggers either

Eh, if there were any permanent damages.
Just think how bad as a the scars would loom tho.

don't tell me it is a pitbull. i kinda wanna get one but not if they are so aggressive as the media portrays. perhaps the way they are raised is crucial here.

What kind of dog?

They give you something for the pain?

Next time have the owner/woman grab him by the collar and suffocate itm(not kill). If no collar, use something strong.

Dont fucking punch a dog idiot.

kek

>someone's dog bit me, better sue them

Fucking Amerifags

Next time grabs it dick and make him cum.

dog could probably smell the jew

found the eurocuck

I think it called an Akita or whatever. And yes, at this point, pain killed have been administrated. Cant feel shit in my leg.

>Dog bit me
>Not dog tore my leg to shreds

I'm normally against the sue happy people around here, but this one I kinda gotta lean towards it. Not like "lol gimme 10 million dollar" but at least a grand or two to cover medical for that shit.

>does

Maybe would be better to take a gun and shoot the dog ?
Then shoot dog's owner
Then shoot everybody around

Fuckin amerifags x2

You're an idiot. Of course they're dangerous.

I think anyone that owns a pit bull should be held legally and financially responsible if the animal attacks a person or another animal. Useless dogs.

>to cover medical

you gotta pay?

you'd be a dumbass not to press charges, I love dogs and even I think you should, if not get the owner to give you the cash in exchange for his dogs life

thing will keep biting people after this, though, probably has before

go outside

1. "pressing charges" is criminal, not civil court, ergo not a lawsuit
2. I have never understood why eurofags are against lawsuits. If a dangerous workplace results in a death, shouldn't the employer or whatever responsible company compensate the family for the next decade of that worker's lost wages? Otherwise the family's fucked. What if this guy had a family and couldn't do gis job anymore because he was severely injured? Oh I guess the state supports him. OH BUT WAIT THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN A LOT OF EUROPEAN STATES EITHER I GUESS YOU'RE FUCKED THEN IDIOT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD BAD LUCK

Pitbull are dangerous, they're like snakes they can rebel against you at every moment.

Golden Retriever and Labradors are cool
St. Bernards are known to be sweet with children also

kek, there's no need to shoot the dog, if op was the slightest strong he could have kicked the shit out of that dog

I've had dozens of pitbulls in my lifetime and none of them attacked people because I raised them lovingly. they're only portrayed as aggressive and seem to attack people "often" because they are usually used for fighting/guarding and are generally not very well taken care of because of that which leads to aggressiveness.

its like all eurofags are collectively retarded

>I think anyone that owns a dog should be held legally and financially responsible if the animal attacks a person or another animal.

FTFY

>Mfw everybody walk the dinosaur>

Holy shit, how'd you find out, Sherlock?

Yeah that's good man, as long as you don't ask for more than the medical expenses it's fine.

I'm not against lawsuits, but shit like people getting money because a cup didn't have a warning that it's hot and them burning themselves is just a waste of time and retarded.

Do they not stitch the bite?

My gf got bite on her ass before I met her and they didn't sow it up because of the bacteria. What she had was much less serious though

Actually, due to some convoluted bullshit, i have another party covering the payments.

Besides, trust me, he learned his lesson. You should have seen his fucking face...

I'm sure you're a genius, buddy.

Luckily, the doctor told me there was no need. The wounds will close, with time.

Which is exactly what we think of amerifags

>at least a grand or two to cover medical for that shit.
amigo we don't pay for that shit.

Kek

Were you listening to this?

Don't punch it? Just lay there and let it chew on your leg. Are you fucking stupid?

>you should have seen his fucking face

mate, you got absolutely played, the guys dog bit your leg..

he learned his lesson?

is this a joke? are you a retard?

Try saying that when you're in complete panic as a fucking giant dog is locked on to your leg. Luckily, I didn't move the leg too much, so the teeth only penetrated my leg, not ripping the skin apart.

Heh I love jokes about Americans and guns. you're not even allowed to have kitchen knives eurocuck

I have an Akita, 115lbs worth. Can confirm they are bad mother fuckers. Unlike pitshits that have only recently been trained to murder everything with no thought, Akitas have been trained over thousands of years to hunt and protect their territory. They are also incredibly smart. The owner should be put down for having a dog like that, outside of his property, in the hands of someone who can't control it... really sorry OP. That's a nasty bite.

Faith in USA -10

The best part? I talked to him a few minutes ago. From what I understand, he already called the dog's trainer. The dog is supposed to be very well trained and friendly. Hell, he told me they had a pool party with like 35 kids, and it did NOTHING.

You gotta do what you gotta do man

Pitbulls are by far the most dangerous dog. They attack hundreds of people a year. I think rottweillers come in second under a hundred and every other breed bellow 50.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2015.php

32 dog bite fatalities in 2015, pitbulls were responsible for 28 of them, despite them being 6.6% of the dog population in the US. the site cites CDC statistics, so inb4
>website idk inthe trash it goes

> raised them lovingly
Has nothing to do with it. Learn to research. You've been fortunate or lucky that the dogs you've gotten haven't come from a strain where aggression hasn't been the emphasized trait. It only takes 2 generations of breeding to create a dog, any breed, that will want to rip the guts out of anything it encounters. Responsible breeding is all it takes to clean up a gene pool.

Nice try scholomo

אני יזין אותך , בן שרמותה

...wut

We have legal guns and you don't. Get over it

No one cares about your opinion from a country you're not from Tumblr fag. Go blog about your feelings somewhere else

Whatever biological aggression there is, it's towards other dogs. They were bred to attack other dogs but not their human handlers. Their danger lies in the severity of the attack, not the likelihood of it happening.

Damn you were so close to having a valid statement. But then your cholesterol problem kicked in and you titled. Must be hard having to drag the shopping cart with your mobility scooter fat American fuck.

Haa that's exactly what we do! I fucking hate the people of this country, not this country, just the entitled arrogant self-worshiping people

That's literally the only reason i carry a knife.

If i ever get bit again that dog is gettin shanked in the neck

Isn't that standard procedure everywhere?
I mean here, Slovenia, they would probably fine the shit out of the owner and put down the dog if you pressed charges. Rightfully so, since the dog clearly isn't fit for society.

Shut the fuck up Donny