Praise the sun you faggots!

praise the sun you faggots!

Wish there was a ds3 roll game pic edition

Who here thinks DS3 is crappy in comparison to DS1?

i dont think its crappy but i liked ds1 a lot, felt lik a lot more of a challenge.

ROLL

whats objectively shitty about it?

Roll

RE-ROLL

lol re roll cause fuck that build. Any Sup Forumsros wana trade psn for pvp?

I don't feel the need to keep doing pve cuz it's simply going back and forth between bonfires until you reach an end. Fast traveling from the very start simply ruined the experience for me. And pvp is just not as good sing backsteps are useless, poise is different, no other infusions other than fucking refined/heavy/sharp are used, lots of weapons are complete crap (like scythes), etc
May have gone a bit too far saying it's "crappy", but I sure do feel disappointed knowing it's the last ever Dark Souls

Steam only, sorry

>good sing backsteps
damnit, since*

Rollio

I started with 2 moved to 3 and then played the first.

Its all about the first sensation bruh

That beeing said the second one really was shit and i had to force myself ending it.

i genuinely cannot argue with any of that because agreed with everything you said.

but theres still DLC to come, right? im sure they will put in some work on those if its their last game ever.

Rollerino

the 2nd one isnt that great but i perosnally found the dlc to be fucking amazing, they actually had hard bosses too.

roll

Praise the roll

Roll

Well the game design (level design more likely) pissed me the fuck off so i didnt even check it out

Also the endboss was gay af

the bosses are worth it man

fume knight to this day my favorite fight in all of soulborne. Id play whole game over just for that fight.

I started with DS1 and couldn't stop myself from playing it over and over again, as I was genuinely loving the pve experience. When DS2 came around I liked it at first, but didn't feel the need of going over it again like I did in the first release. Eventually had to do it because of pvp stuff (ng+, weapons, rings, etc.) Same thing is happening to me with DS3. I do think the DLCs are AMAZING and the game would've been better if they had replaced some of the areas in the vanilla release.

I sure do feel good that at least someone share my opinion! I liked DS3 but I just sort of can't get myself to play it much more other than for pvp, although invasions and covenants are flawed as fuck.
Eh, sure! I hope I can get my hands around it, but buying the game itself was hard for me since no credit card (had to ask a friend who owns one), so we'll see. I hope they're as good as DS1's prepare to die DLC

Damn fucking right

but yeah i agree nashandra was fucking lame. Did you fight the fire guy at the end too? hes harder than nashandra, they added him in a patch.

roll

Roll cos I wanna play it

fuck

double fuck

yeah the ds1 dlc was awesome, but honestly it was way too short, i personaly enjoyed iron crown more, but with that said if ds3 adds bosses like artorias and manus im going to lose my shit.

Rolling, I'll find some way to use this for Dark Souls 3

roll