I love TOOL beyond imagination and I hate every band trying to be as good as them

I love TOOL beyond imagination and I hate every band trying to be as good as them.

>protip: I don't want to be like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wS7CZIJVxFY
youtu.be/u8Q9DknFFuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are good, but not THAT good.

Only band I have ever listened to were literally every song on every album was good. It's almost a phenomenon. Also, don't they finally have a new one coming out?

Agree and yes, I've been waiting for it for 5 years now. Maybe this Christmas it will change, it's been 10 years since 10k and you know they fucking like playing with numbers ahaha

Bow down to the best band ever.

I am fan of TOOL as well.

However good they are, it is hard to overlook their band logo very resembling the word "FOOL"

If you are familiar with symbology and logos, advertising and subliminal messaging than this may be relevant. If you aren't familiar with this than it may seem like an insignificant similarity.

However intentional or not symbolically the logo is a symbol for "FOOL"

Maynard is known to be highly intelligent and artistic and has a resentment towards the status quo and the dullards of the popular culture.

Could this be a dark joke?

Anyone else like A Perfect Circle over Tool?

Maynard is both my favorite and least favorite singer of all time.

Well, Maynard does seem to hate his tool fans, I doubt he likes tool at all so if it was intentional it wouldn't surprise me, if it was an accident then he would be the kind of person to make it more obvious. The selfish prick.

lol didn't realize that. They might do it on purpose but I don't see how this joke is funny since fool and tool are both insults.

lol so true

No, but it's pretty close. APC is too bright to be my favorite.

Rotersand is great. If you want recommendations I'd suggest checking out Diskonnekted and Be My Enemy.

lol you really doubt he likes tool? Ahahaha, I'm pretty sure he loves it but the problem is many people love it too, even more than him. They are blinded and can be very intrusive. It's just fucking annoying to him since he likes peace.

Best post. Tool is not a good band. They know they are making music for fools.

Once you get over the fact that the drummer is talented, you see how shallow and self-serious their music is.

There's music and then there's Tool. Just don't bore everyone with it, that's what I've learned.

It's a personal experience, keep quiet and count yourself lucky it's come into your life.

I've heard a few people talk about Tool what's a good song from them to start off with ? I'm interested.

aqua master race this is now a europop thread

fuck off metalfags

>shallow and self-serious

name 5 musicians that are better in your opinion

Aenema...but the list is endless

while listening to their music I visited places so deep you wouldn't handle it, loser.

when I say tool, my friends yell "nooooo!"

hmm, I started with Parabola. You can also try Ticks and Leeches or Right In Two

You clearly don't have ears or a brain

Not as good as Wavves

What makes Tool great is the quality of mastering. Only handful of artists/band have mastering quality as high as Tool.

9/10 people I know don't listen to lyrics or comprehend them

they know the words but don't really "listen"

like reading a book but not being able to tell someone what you just read

If they do listen to the lyrics, they usually have no idea what it's about because they have no knowledge on symbolism used by intelligent artists

People just claim illuminati when I try to have an intelligent conversation with them about music lyrics and symbolism.

Fucking robots

but the best thing would be to just play the whole album when you have a time. That's what they want you to do anyway.
Try Lateralus first.

Think you've mis-tagged the first one m8

Smash Mouth is better than tool.

46 & 2

yes, their mastering is godlike, but on the other hand it's pretty impossible to reach that level when you play a live concert.

Tool is pretty amazing, not many bands have changed my views in a way that helped me think for myself about things that seemed objective all my life but then were shown to be social programming. It's real shit guys and it's dangerous to see how many people haven't given it much thought to how much of life's most guiding lights such as meditation and accessing the akashic records has been omitted entirely in major societies. I'll be lurking this thread.

I've had bad experiences with the fan base. At least they label themselves with the band's shirts.

Lateralus. Read about lateralus and the fibonacci sequence before you dig in.

my apologizes sir

Cheers will check em out

youtu.be/wS7CZIJVxFY

It's not really anything crazy or impressive but at least they put some fucking thought into their music instead of

"lean with it, rock with it"

To add to my post if any of you want to do your self a favor, drop a couple hits of acid or eat some shrooms. Listen to Lateralus alone with the lights off and look at Alex Grey's artwork.

H, Stinkfist, Vicarious, Lateralus, Parabola

You're just too smart for this world user

Agree

Where can a social autist with no friends get acid?

mind-numbing memes are fun

I need to see a doctor first.

Hand me my motorcycle and the keys towards the gates of hell and a pair of headphones with this song.

Better trim those edges user you might cut your self

stay dumb :)

>inb4 memes

I like Tool as much as the next user but holy fuck just read this thread. You can see why Tool fans are seen as such a cancerous fanbase. You kids are autistic as fuck.

I wasn't kidding , I love bikes and death means nothing to me.

, said the most artistic of faggots

>Teleports behind you while you "ride into the gates of hell"

why so salty?

>tryhard true neckbeards always hate tool

Thanks for proving my point kiddo

>teleports

typical hypocrite :^)

Trying to troll people who enjoy their life while you sit in a basement.

I like Tool learn how to read kiddo

Hahaha his face

you like wrestling and shitposting

You can listen to any song thats not a skit to get into them.
I really like Wings for Marie part 2 right now.

Typical fedorable Tool fans everyone. Why can't you autists just act normal for 5 mins and stop being so euphoric. No wonder Maynard hates us.

And Tool

>uses the word typical again
>autists
>euphoric
>tool hater

basement dwelling virgin detected

I was never able to feel Stinkfist. Maybe because I don't know how to show love and I got so frustrated when I hear "show me that you love me ....". And that sound in the beginning - fucking stinks haha.

>projecting
Please seek sunlight

well you are what you listen to

>calling projection on everything

kek enjoy life m8, I will

I figured it referred to the tarot card. Journey beginning and all that

Look into Between the Buried and me and their Parallax story. It goes through multiple albums, which is impressive because they created a story and went along with it for years

here's a music video, sort of related to the story
youtu.be/u8Q9DknFFuM

their new album is a whole new story

i was seeing Puscifer last saturday, were amazing! loved the "conditions of my parole" record anyways but one song...
what's your ideas about it?

>inb4: tool is better

also maynard is a fucking autist with unrealistic views and ideas, his lyrics are fucking terrible, he thinks that he's hot shit, contradicting the work that he's doing, he acts like shit towards his fans. Only an idiot could appreciate that.

Thanks bud u too

Tool is better

He is himself, no-one else and I'm an idiot.

>doesn't know that the sun is a light projector

>doesn't know that light has a double meaning for knowledge

>doesnt read books

So you're right. He should get an outside source of light (knowledge) instead of projecting his basement dwelling dim light.

>implying my post is autistic

read a fuxking book faggots

There was a study done recently that proved Tool haters in general were also virgins, I don't know if they are linked but it seems that way.

>one will respond to this and try to explain himself

>same dummy fag

in 5 minutes he'll come back with a weak paint to show how he's not the samefag

Anyone with a strong negative opinion of any music monkey is an autistic virgin.
>t. Absolute hater of kanye west

have you even listened to any other record that maynard released?

As long as you're honest with yourself that's alright.

>virgin #1 detected

Fuck ur autistic and reek of underage b8

high af

>literally the joke
Good job

>mfw when there is literally only two real fans here

>mfw obvious troll bait

never understood the Tool hype. they're kind of like last generation's Ghost. they're ok, but nothing really special or unique.

that's Sup Forums for ya

Jesus fucking christ I made one comment about me wanting to listen to a song on my bike and this shit storm of autism explodes.

HOOKER WITH A PENIS!!!

Why dont Tool fans acknowledge that Maynard is a huge homo. Stinkfist is about his enjoyment of anal fisting.
>inb4 he is just joking about all that shit
no, no he is not

Bumping for the glory of Lateralus

oh no, they have this ultra lame Dream Theater sound.

Ye i thinks its obvious hes bi

how "good" a band is 100% relative, subjective and 0% objective, so you acting like he disregards fact makes you look like a faggot

what's wrong about it? I am a latent homo as well.

I wonder if all these toolfags in this thread are replying with their fedoras on.

He is right you are really a bunch of faggots, because of people like you I dont wear a tool shirt

Their music is mathematically planned out brah

lots of substance

compared to my perception of this shit your Helen Keller

he is 100% gay. What women has he been with? I dont know of anytime he had a gf.

There is a bootleg CD of him onstage talking about how he fucked Morrisey in the ass all night long, and going on and on describing the sex...its pretty fuckin nasty and I think most Tool fans would hate to hear it.

I will see them this thursday, cant wait

Hes married with 2 kids dude