Giada Thread: with tits like these, you'd never go hungry..let's see the best pics we can find

Giada Thread: with tits like these, you'd never go hungry..let's see the best pics we can find

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1994-10-...46_1_boyfriend
blindgossip.com/?p=39538
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like to wank it while i watch her show

You probably fap to her while you are cooking too

Just bacon

Giada makes me want to stick my meat in her oven.

I want to baster her turkey
I'd like to spread her dough.
I would cut her bread.
I'd also fuck her.

>baster her turkey
I'm picturing someone repeatedly lightly tapping a turkey with a turkey baster...and rubbing my eyes

bump

Mama-mia, those are somea great tits, gratzi.

She's a fucking bitch. She's repeatedly said her fans are the most difficult thing about being a celebrity.

Sweet Jesus, her cleavage levels are off the charts. The ship can't handle this much of her perfect breasts, we're going down Scotty.

She's hot as fuck but she looks like she has more teeth than other people

Is still tenderize her steak tbqh. Also I would churn her butter and stir her sauce. I'd pee in her butt too.

Met her once.

Her head is too big for her tiny body.

*I'd still

shes just able to open her mouth more than others.

That's from all the food nerds slobbering over her, her head was smaller back when she started her first show. Her tits fluctuate in size but that only intrigues me more.

its all in your head, she looks normal to me.

Exactly

So like the people who fap to pictures and gifs of her cooking?
I'd say I agree.

Her father fucked her brains out for years.
She's bound to be a little "off".

I just want to see her Italian chicken breasts. She still looks good, but back in the day oh lord she was hot. What I would give to have fucked her.

Is this true?

It's so she can eat your soul

Moar bikini pics. I hope she does a topless photoshoot for whatever reason. Idk, starving kids in Africa or women's liberation or something.

Yep

A Place of Solace From the Horror of Rape

She sat on the end of the riser, facing 500 people under an immense white garden party tent on the lawn of a fabulous canyon estate. She had a glamorous look about her--she wore a short creamy suit with clunky boots, and her short hair was crimped and oiled and combed straight back off a face that was luminous--angelic even.
She had that Beverly Hills aura: gorgeous, privileged, pampered. A stranger, you would guess, to suffering of any magnitude greater than a broken nail.
But that's the thing about rape. The scars are rarely obvious.
We had gathered under the tent last week to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center, and to honor all the women brave enough to break their silence in an effort to make a difference. Gail Abarbanel, the social worker who founded the center at Santa Monica Hospital and serves as its executive director, sat with the young woman and four others who had come to testify to the help and healing they and their families received from the center, a pioneer in the field of rape treatment

I can't open that link but I'll look into it. That's awful. Now I feel bad for sexualizing her, but hey I'm a lonely, broken man. Let me dream.

Treatment Center, and to honor all the women brave enough to break their silence in an effort to make a difference. Gail Abarbanel, the social worker who founded the center at Santa Monica Hospital and serves as its executive director, sat with the young woman and four others who had come to testify to the help and healing they and their families received from the center, a pioneer in the field of rape treatment
Calmly, devoid of emotion, Abarbanel told their stories. This is what happened to the young woman, who asked not to be named:
(She) came to America when she was 7. Her father was a movie producer who had brought the family here from Italy. They attended the best schools and lived in increasingly beautiful homes. But (her) father was difficult. He collected guns and used them to intimidate the children and their mother. When she was 12, her father decided her nanny wasn't needed anymore. He began to enter her room at night and that was the end of her childhood. By age 13, he was regularly raping her at least three times a week. The audience--including Tipper Gore, Abigail Van Buren, Quincy Jones, Sherry Lansing, Norman Lear, Marsha Mason and Susan Dey, to name but a few--seemed to be holding its breath, holding back tears.

(Her) life became a mixture of shame and fear. . . . Her father told her they had been lovers in a previous life and that he was preparing her so that when she had a boyfriend or husband she would know what to do. But there were no boyfriends. (She) was never allowed to date. She was allowed no activities outside the home. She had become her father's captive. As (she) neared the end of high school, she began to dream of escape. She knew that if she did not leave the house now, she would be there forever. She packed her bags and told her father she was moving out. He called her a slut and a bitch. And he looked at her and said, "Take that whore of a sister with you." When she summoned the courage to tell, she found solace at Stuart House, a small, beautifully appointed building near the hospital that was a dream of Abarbanel and Aileen Adams, the treatment center's legal counsel.
Stuart House, which opened in 1988, provides free legal, medical and social services under one roof for sexually abused children. The young woman did not have to tell her story untold times on separate visits to police, prosecutors, social workers and therapists.
Stuart House professionals filled the courtroom in 1991 when her father, Alexander DeBenedetti, pleaded guilty to two counts of raping a minor and was sentenced to 14 years in prison.

It's just that she must be some kind of angel and I just want someone to hold me sometimes. I want to fall asleep on her perfect chest area.

>(Her)
Don't you mean (You)?

Giada is an angel

Yep...I'm Giada. I'm on Sup Forums because I've got nothing else to do.

her head is freakishly large in proportion to the rest of her body...

if she got pregnant while having the zika virus... baby would have a normal head

I like your show.

What makes her hotter is that after she got divorced she just went on fucking rampage with all these different guys. She's a coal burner too.

Friend of a friend works at the said hotel. Confirmed it.

blindgossip.com/?p=39538

Thank you.

>blindgossip.com/?p=39538

Her husband was a design exec for J.Crew. What's the chances he was straight? Zero? total fag.

I'm pretty sure that's why she got a cooking show.

pretty sure she got her job the same way.

I think its a fake but whatever

More

WTF is wrong with her jaw???? Ugh terrible genetics

Love this woman

Cooking bacon naked? Those aren't burns, they're bacon kisses.

You got it, joe.

It's all about taste buddy.

Dumb and dumberer was probably one of the most uncomfortable experiences I've had with a. Movie. That whole movie had a very strange feeling to it.

Looks like she's got a burger pussy i love those kind see webm attached for definition of burger pussy.

Push up bra