Ask a guy who just got fired from his job anything

Ask a guy who just got fired from his job anything.

What's her snap and will she send n00dz

How are you today?

Nobody gives a shit just kill yourself

What's the second law of thermodynamics?

Were you fired today?

IDK
I'm ok, feeling good!

when will you get a job, hippie

What are your plans now?

Why are you here instead of getting a new one? Piece of shit.

Google it
Yes about an hour ago
Hopefullyh soon

why were you fired

I can't Google it, I don't know how to read

Why do I hate myself so much?

Where did you work?

Going to start sending resumes out, maybe get some things done around the house.
I just got fired nothing else to do at the moment.
I called in sick and falsified a doctors note.

>I called in sick and falsified a doctors note.
Ah, fraud. Good luck with ever working in a responsible job ever again

>what are references

I wish I knew, are you depressed? Are you carrying a lot of guilt around?
At a hospital

>works at hospital
>falsified doctor's note
Nice

I called in sick too today and bullshitted I went to the doctors. I'm sick of the 50 hour work weeks. If I'm not fired tomorrow then I'm taking the rest of my PTO and leaving.

I lost my job 3 months ago. Sucks

I'm tired from my job too

Except OP didn't lose anything - he threw it away

>I called in sick and falsified a doctors note.
How did they find out?

Yeah, Marine with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan

I think you mean tired of my job

Tired from my job implied it's hard work but implies noting about whether you like it or not.

Left or right?

Dude I cheated on my working time in a major bank and guess what: Working in a different bank for more money since 4 weeks now. So gtfo summerfag and finish school first.

True. I had no choice. My office closed down.

They called the dcotors office
Sorry man. Tahnk you for serving, have you tried getting some mental health help?

>So gtfo summerfag and finish school first.
Of course you like creating strawmen. And any bank that doesn't take up references is a pretty shady outfit. So, in conclusion:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I drank it away for a good 6 years. Then it became me doing 16 shots of vodka a night to go to sleep. When I black out I don't have the nightmares. It's like being trapped inside yourself. You want to scream help me but alls you know how to do its stand straight and say I'm fine. A Marine ever tells you they're fine? They're not. We're just prideful to a fault

Are you looking for a job already or are you just going to hang-out for a few weeks? idk.

>They called the dcotors office
Isn't that a violation of the HIPAA laws?

Do you swallow, if yes why?

I'm sorry my friend. I actually worked at the VA and just got fired because I'm a dumbass. VA mental health isn't the best but if you look around your area a lot of help is out there for Vetrans. I have had my issues with alcohol as well, I'm not a vet, but seriously thank you for serving and please get some help you deserve to feel better!

That is what I am looking into, not sure though I admitted to faking the note so I probably have no case.

No. Sick notes can and will be verified at some point.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I think maybe it is time I talked to someone

Please do, nothing you have done or are carrying around with you makes you a bad person, work out your issues and help others, it really makes a difference!

technically speaking by giving them the sick note you waved your hippa for that instance

Yes that is what I am hearing. I brought it on myself, so I cant bitch and moan about it.