Ask a white man born and raised in Africa anything

Ask a white man born and raised in Africa anything.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

How much do you hate niggers?

South Africa doesn't count

More than yesterday but less than tomorrow

Nice quads

To scape ganged stabbing niggers

Are you argentinian?

No, why?

Just because

Great, wise words

Every white person I ever talked to that was born in Africa hates niggers. For legit reason obviously. Because they are evil disgusting animals.

Do you hate niggers aswell? If so, why?

NICE QUADS

Why the fuck not? 2 million white people. 50 million nignogs (that we counted with the last census, this excludes the illegal niggers from the Northern countries). We're a tiny fucking minority here. There is no god, I know this because I was fucking born amongst nignogs.

it's nearly impossible not to feel like a pariah, you'd epect most people would act properly when interacting with you, but they always make you feel like an outsider, a threat, someone too different to fit. So i've always dealed with racism at different levels.School was a fucking nightmare.
Plus there's as many gangs as both Detroit and Jersey together, and they're really loud and lets say 'tribal'. Don't hate them tho...

You don't hate gangs? Why?

i meant blacks

I bet you where embarrassed in the showers

no showers

Were you popular because you were white or hated

Under the gargling elephant then.

I'm guessing you are rich or upper mid class?

What do niggers think of you? Do they hate you for being white?

was quite popular around girls,they like foregners A LOT. got nicknames and everything from some dudes at school, some teachers didn't like me and a female teacher tried to seduce mebut she was an ugly fuck. Police stopped me in the streets indiscriminately and got robbed by them twice, plus, they often asked for bribes from me

>this

You got robbed....by police...twice!?

Fuuuuck.

are you from South Africa?