Why do female anuses not stink? I literally smell ass because i like it. And it never smells bad...

Why do female anuses not stink? I literally smell ass because i like it. And it never smells bad. Sometimes it smells strong, but not in a bad way. It doesnt really smell like poop. Its more of a musky sex smell. Yet when i rub my finger through my own buttcrack it stinks like poop and stuff. Why the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eYgt6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it stinks, but ur too too excited so u dont feel it

take a shower and your ass wont smell, you dirty bastard

>poop and stuff

Nah, the arguments that "girls clean up" doesnt really apply. Ive had countless of times where i suprise smell my gf (and previous gfs) ass at random moments where she has no time to clean or prepare or whatever.

My guess is hormones. Like the dogs smell eachother's asses and then fuck.

women with good hygiene and eating habits I guess.
I don't smell poopholes but I've had a couple foul smelling privates.
I just hold my breath and keep pumping.

I'm guessing your hygiene plus moist, sweaty bunghole ccontributes to your smell.

>surprise bitch I'm smelling your ass!

STILL I NEED YOUR SWAY

i mean i think a lot has to do with guys having body hair down there

Nah i really dont think that is it. I can have my gf not shower the entire day, have her workout etc, rip her buttcheeks open and the smell instantly gets my cock up
This is also my best bet, yes.

Done that to atleast 5 girls, literally 100% of them thought it was weird at first, but after a while they love it. Females always get super horny when a man gets super horny from them on a primitive level.

>rip her buttcheeks open and the smell instantly gets my cock up

You're just not normal homie.

My wife

Probably depends on whennthey last pooped and how well they wiped. Also i think the hair on your rump will hold pungent poo particles that retain smell.

Maybe not but i fucking love it. Id choose to be a sex driven beast any time.

how much grass does she eat when grazing

shut the fuck up

Fucking kek at the image

Don't get upset because your fetish is nasty.

it's a hormonal thing for the most part but i'm also convinced that my ass hair holds in half the stench whereas my wife has no ass hair to speak of. I hear tales of guys removing their ass hair, and with nothing to grab or filter the scent their farts and shits reek twice as bad.

who knows

pheromones you retards,
of course it smells good, you're programmed to like a girls crotch area including her bum.
smell, shapes and pubic hair is what would guide primitive man to the right place so conception would take place.

Yeah dude, what the fuck. That's not normal at all.

Because you clearly dont wash your ass properly you dirty cunt.

trust me, they do smell... you're just too turned on or that happens to be your fetish

that's why i could never do anal. even when i'm fucking the pussy from behind i can usually smell a bitches asshole stench. and that applies to all girls

>night I lost my virginity
>69ing with 18 year old qt
>Take a huge whiff of her asshole because curious
>Smells like nothing

Mind was blown

Holy shit you're trying to sell it now. Is this how you convince yourself liking the smell of ass is normal?

that many rolls and you still didnt get dubs

>even when i'm fucking the pussy from behind i can usually smell a bitches asshole stench

Same here. This what a normal person goes through.

I think it has to be hormonal. My sissy trap gf is on hormone pills and her ass smells fresh to me. She also cleans her ass well and uses enemas before we do lewd shit, so that probably helps.

I have a fart fetish. Love the smell of a dirty female arsehole.

*bf

fucking faggot

Man ass stinks, and sometimes do womans ass Stink to.

Vegan's shit don't stink, nigs.

The more fiber and les meat you eat, the less your poop generally stinks, so the less the poop particles that are in the anus stinks.

his**

Thank you for your wisdom master Yoda.

Are you saying you've never licked a woman's ass before sport ?
Even if you don't know science you should have been able to figure these obvious facts for yourself by now.

Sounds like you need to do a better job wiping your ass.

>licking someplace shit comes from

>arsehole
The most annoying British word in existence. Makes me want to murder fuckers when I hear it.

It's ASSHOLE, dummy.

Moar

>poo particles
What a phrase

That's arseinine.

I bet you say aloominum too, like a retard.

Only real men voluntarily cut off your tiny white penis, dress like a girl, let their gf get destroyed by a superior big black cock, and eat her shit and her bull's semen all day.

Otherwise you are no real man, and you must kill yourself.

This is because women generally have less ass hair. I got rid of my ass hair and now it smells better. The farts are much louder though.
I don't mind

Indeed.
Real strong men are obedient sissy black cock sluts.

Otherwise you are racist and need to be removed from this world.

Do you say "aluminEEUM"?

Word ends in "num", and Britfucks say "NEEUM". Makes loads of sense.

BRING OUT THE BOYPUSSIES!

This is trap thread now.
Do not object, it is for your own good if you abstain from sex with women

That's because you amerifats spell it wrong. Aluminium, you uneducated fuck.

This is important. Please Sup Forums, Focus on this fucking important topic.

Thanks.

You eat pussy? Cuz that's where piss comes.from.. can't justify liking one and not the other

Two words: balls sweat.

Girls have fewer parts to cling together down there, so there's less accumulation. Also, feminine clothing is usually thinner, breezier, with cotton to wick away moisture, or looser fitting.

Your nuts are the enemy.

Oh and of course you find the smell of a female attractive, and you're conditioned to like their soaps and any lingering deodorant qualities they have.

Please don't breed. Look up the Urethra.

Fucking kek

>piss comes from the pussy

What is anatomy?

It's less than a centimeter away.

BECAUSE YOU DONT WASH YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING PILE OF GARBAGE. IF YOU WANNA CLEAN YOUR HANDS, YOU DONT USE A DRY PAPERTOWEL, YOU USE WATER. DO THE SAME THING FOR YOUR ASS, IT'S BASIC HYGIENE UGH.

I like that word, conditioning. it's an important word

Urine is sterile and shit is not.

Boom, justified.

Air conditioning?

More like cultural conditioning, economics conditioning...

>Your nuts are the enemy.

I think your both confused kids.... what is anatomy? Look up urethra? Go take your own advice and come back when you figure out exactly where the urethra on a woman is.. now when you lick a pussy do you just lick the clit? Do you lick the actually pussy hole? Or are you the stupid fucks that lick her belly button and think your doing it right... your gunna lick her urethra fuck face... go get some pussy and come talk to me when you've learned some shit

And when people want to learn chemistry at the highest levels, they come to American universities. So how we spell an element is the proper way.

> I literally smell ass because i like it.
> I literally smell ass
> I literally smell

is there a figurative way to smell or are you just a moron?

Ok.. go drink your piss and post the webm hommie... let's see how fast you get fucked

This thread is trash and funny like a you wtf you lose with ylyl

checked and zozz'd

It's because you're a fat fuck and your crack is a dank sweat pit, OP

Lol got em

Top Zoz

Pussy actually refers to the whole of the "lady parts" The urethra is a sub part of the pussy. So piss definitly comes out of the "pussy".

1m88, 80kg, 8% body fat. Try me again

Can anyone explain why my balls always smell like cum even though I'm really hygenic?

because life guys ...

This

>not liking that small whiff of doggystyle asshole

fuck you faggot

wow dude i'd like to be ripped too...

How stupid can you be, faggot? They don't clean it before having sex with you, they clean it frequently or even daily

Women is obviously more hygienic than men

You are probably just super low testosterone.

rude

kek

I have a fart fetish. I love sniffing a hot funky female arsehole.

Start browsing /fit/ besides Sup Forums.
Im pretty sure that is not the case. Like ive said before, ive had days where i spend every single minute of the day with my gf. She hasnt showered, weve been sweating all day etc, and then still she smells great.

But you never have because you're a shut-in basement dweller.

imgur.com/a/eYgt6
imgur.com/a/eYgt6
imgur.com/a/eYgt6

You are welcome faggots

The Brits invented the language, so they're right.

Sincerely, Canada

unrelated, but is it weird for poon to smell like pasta, i know a chick that does. At least it doesnt reek bad i guess?

I've had shit on my dick once when I fucked a random in a public toilet, but rest of them were clean. It's called an enema.

I ate this niggra butthole - Had no odor at all

If black bitches have odorless assholes then OP's point is confirmed

only if she stuffs her twat with pasta every other day

top lel