What are your thoughts on Latinas?

What are your thoughts on Latinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadcapitalist.com/2014/02/04/safest-place-live-central-america/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had a friend from Mexico and she was working at the hospital of my city here in Europe . She got drunk one night and I took advantage and fucked her nuts .Best fuck ever. she was a 7/10

Depending on what you get, they can be pretty cool people and passionate lovers. They're pretty good in bed and will give you sex often if they like you enough.

So you raped her?

Go back to tumblr , Hillary.

i got bad news dude, girls dont have nuts.

Met some hotties.

Just like all women you need to beware of the lurking fat Marge.

Mexi-girls are more prone to it.

Now a tidbit. If you get an exercise mexi-girl then she will keep her shape and not become a burrito eating fattie.

You made it sound like you raped her while she was passed out on the couch or something

Latina tits=cosiest set of boobs you'll ever put your face in.

1000% the reason i left the US shithole that it is

Where do you live now, the Congo?

Nicaragua, best country in Central America.
>Mfw you would think its in Africa
>The American School system
>Trump 2016

How is Nicaragua less of a shithole than the US?

Also
>moving to a Latino country and being a trump supporter

bottom lel.

>Not being a Trump supporter in a latin country
You have problems.

Loudest fucking women on the planet.

they smell of basement and wet coins

The overall feel of the country is different, the fucking people are better, there is no sense of being zombies or drones that only live to work. People here actually have a personality and here there is 0 feminazis, 0 trans, 0 MLP shits, 0 lgtbbbqqshtfwtf communities and the women are better.

No, you have problems. You have extreme autism if you don't understand that Trump has been intentionally stirring hatred against Latinos.

Understandable. Nicaraguan women can be pretty hot, like Bianca Jagger.

What a fucking fuck are you talking about nigg ? You moved to one of the worst country in Latin America. You could choose, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, fuck even Colombia

That was another user,
In short, why the fuck should Latinos go to the states anyway? It's fucking shitty after a while and you can do the same shit in their country. People think because you are in the states you are having a better chance than anyone, when in reality you are just living in a foreign country, working for some shithead, when you could build an empire in your own country. Fuck I'm renouncing my citizenship

>Naming south America
>I said central
>You must be white

For money, better schools, and less crime generally.

A Mexican can make a decent amount of money in the states then send money back home to buy property, though.

white guys who think they are niggers. they are like chav niggers

Hispanics are some of the worst scum on the earth. They are like niggers where they just fuck and never contribute anything to the planet. I know cause I am one.

No idiot, I'm latino, from Caracas, Venezuela. And in my post I named "Latin America". Learn how to read.

This thread needs more pictures

What the hell are you talking about?

>Being an Uncle Juan
>Venezuelan looking down on Nicaraguans

as long as they don't have african blood, they are great!

they think they're niggers

I would like to live in Central America / latin American one day , because I fucking love every kind of Hispanic / Latin woman . What's life like in Central America anons , does it matter that I'm white and only know a lick of Spanish ?

Like knows like best. Most of these guys just date a spic or hang out with some. I've been engrossed in their culture and lives.

>Uncle Juan

kek

You do have some Latino wiggers of course, but most aren't like that.

I live an hour away from mexico, so everyone's mexican around here, and my last two girlfriends were latina. And in all honesty, it's amazing, passionate sexual and are usually hot

They suck a mean dick

>Money
There's people here that easily make 5k$, which is what I made over there too.
>Schools
Private schools here are way better than the shitholes in the states, after that you can go a study to Europe
>Less crime
Ken, we don't have niggers which statistically represent 60% of the crime

Agreed

I said I my comment central faggot

El Salvador doesn't have many blacks and it's one of the most dangerous countries in the world, what's your point?

those are vatos, unlike people

Don't be bald
Have money
Learn at least "let's fuck"
Have a plan to live here with an income

I don't know about generally speaking, but I like the chill ones, there are quite a few where I live. For some reason they are more open to me, than women of other races.

I'm actually learning Spanish now, I would like to volunteer in some Latin country one day.

where do you live?

Amazing, hot, sexual passionate, and generally nice people

I'm speaking for Nicaragua?

Is Nicaragua even a safe country? I know it's not as bad as El Salvador, but its murder rate is much higher than any developed country to my knowledge.

Do you even colombia?

You can blame the U.S. for this.

WTF is that between her legs? Are that her outies?

Partially. But nobody is forcing Salvadorans to join gangs and kill each other. Shouldn't they have enough common sense to realize that's a bad idea?

It's not even as bad as Honduras, I myself have never been assaulted, mugged, been in danger or anything of that sorts.

Here's some light read
nomadcapitalist.com/2014/02/04/safest-place-live-central-america/
It's from 2 years ago and it has been safer since

>Hispanics
>Good ideas
pick 1

Virgin confirmed

Visit pol someday pal

>my thoughts on latinas

I would rather my penis on Latinas

Some frejole shitter is mad his race is so sex obsessed they can't do anything besides chase ass like jungle monkeys.

That's good then

That's not even true, though. It sounds like you're just mad because you don't have any sex.

More!!

sauce, yeah?

surprsingly accurate

Sure thing bause. Lemme just turn on some spanish tv.

Juicy

Her name is abella anderson

She's broken a dudes dick riding all crazy like that. Ye be warned.

Hot

He did say Panama m8

Anda latina