everything

Definitely Maybe is better

everyone likes this

>hole
>taylor swift
>carly rae jepsen

Hole is pretty good, man.

yeah that album kurt cobain wrote was pretty good

I don't think so, RIM has an universal fandom, but their other records are usually put down because of RIM, and that's a shame

it kills people when i come on here with my taste.. i'm not closeminded and will listen to anything [except death metal]

Pic related is the best that indie rock form the 00's has to offer by far

lol

It is their one good album, and one of the only good nu metal albums.

Sup Forums isn't too fond of the libertines because of their NME posterboy image but they don't hate them especially not this album, you could at least have chosen their s/t

Even still it's not put down to the stage of a guilty pleasure. I think almost everyone agrees that talking heads first 5 records are great, it just so happens that remain in light is the best of all of them

no one hate Springsteen or the smiths user

Blackout is the best song they've made

they're pop but this is one of the goat pop albums

>>carly rae jepsen

the first one is much better

>he likes Self Titled more than Blue, Out of the Vein, or Ursa Major
Why, exactly?

It's got some nice riffs.

you dont need to say fuck you for this one

>implying Hole is bad
Live Through This is a grunge classic

I second this

>Implying the killers are bad.

Naive is such a jam

>tfw you'll never hear another funk-metal Incubus album again

I hate Bruce Springsteen with a passion

like half of these are legimately good.

I still do

cant deny the quads

Don't mind me. Just the only human being who talks about this album on Sup Forums.

Me too user. I enjoy it it more than Good News in fact.

Saint-Saens 3 is fucking fantastic

This, also this one too

awful.

I hate Morrissey as a person does that count for anything

you see me i got my magic piiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

t. le epin patrician memester xD

ARE WE HUMAN??? OR ARE WE DANCERRRR

why this one user?

>Not even the cover
>Not even am official alternate cover
>Fan made bs

fuck you carly rae jepsen should be queen of Sup Forums

I enjoyed it, but let's not go that far
lol

I'm really glad this got a good production job with the recent remaster
It's insane that Devin Townsend, one of the best producers in metal, could be responsible for the original master, which is easily one of the worst I've ever heard

because a lot of people repeat the meme "if only this double album was reduced down to a single album's worth of songs it would be a straight classic maaaan"

stfu moron. It's a double album for a fucking reason. How much more stupid could you be? I like everything on this, every one is a gem

XD

sugar boats and ansel are some compelling songs. I like it more than we were dead

YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TO

this is more accurate than better than good news

U2

System of a down

Slipknot

waz it goooood??

I deny that this was average.
The Sound Of Failure, My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion, Vein of Stars, The Wizard Turns On, Mr. Ambulance Driver were all wonderful. I agree the rest were subpar and some were literally Pink Floyd ripoffs with emphasis on Animals though.

potna

i never understood why people thought this was awful it isnt as bad as people say

this is the only "not so bland" oasis album
underrated imo

Subliminal Messages is GOAT

i love you lmao

Who doesn't like this? Hardcore early Genesis fans who can't into pop music? I like old Genesis and this album has some good songs

There are some seriously good bangers on this album yet everyone shits on it because it isn't Danzig-style Misfits

2.5/10
8/10
9.5/10 their best album
2/10
7.5/10
1/10
10/10

You too

>Nylon Curtain
>The most perfect album made by mankind
>Only a 6

Sorry man, it's good but it's not that great. Saigon is 10/10 but songs like Laura are pretty bland. The Stranger is a far better album

i really like this shit

>Laura
>Bland

SENPAI WHY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS.

OPINION TOO HOT! TOO SPICY!

I liked it a lot, user. It's too god damn long and it's not really tonally consistent

...You cool with me, senpai.

I agree, user. I see it as a necessary album, actually. Even juvenile songs like The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song rock. Each song has some good in it. Like the beautiful acoustic guitar ending to the abysmal It Overtakes Me.

Don't get all the hate for this one, as someone who enjoys ambient music I come back to it quite often, the themes aren't bad.

uh oh

Had a little more substance than oshiin but still mediocre at best

yeah, the songs from oshin sound good live though. really the thing I like about this band is the african guitar influence, and there was more of that on oshin. those vocals tho.