I'm a genius Sup Forums. Ask me anything

I'm a genius Sup Forums. Ask me anything.

How do infinite bigness and infinite smallness coexist?

'infinitely' big or small is a concept we use to simplify things. In the same way that there are no real rigid bodies in existence, but we can, for our purposes sometimes treat things as though they are rigid bodies.

OP here:
why not
Its the infinity of possibility in which we live

but maybe that didn't answer your question. try being more specific

this was not OP, you can tell, because the answer was shit.

Infinite smallness doesn't exists, see quantum mechanics.

So treat them as real bodies, assume the literal.

So the inverse is false also?

Im a Unicorn-kin attack gun-ship. AMA.

Op here. How you 'treat them' depends on what you're going for when considering them.

>Oh goodness me, a genius! You must be knowledgeable on all topics, O ever seeing eye!

Have any of you fucks ever taken an IQ test? It measures your ability to find patterns.

How is .999...exactly equal to 1?

Well, on one hand, you could consider there's a finite number of particles in the universe. So, infinitely big would be pointless/purely mathematical. On the other hand, we don't know enough about black matter and its link to "regular" matter and energy to affirm that first statement.
Btw, mathematically, "infinitely small" and "infinitely big" exists just fine. It's when you try to use it for physics that you have problems.

>Round up

If you say "It is dark outside" to what "it" is referring to?

.999... is a limit, namely lim[x->inf] 1-(10^-x), and it's equal to 1.

I'm hoping for a genius level simplistic answer to a complex theory. You're the genius, I'm not judging you. Is the theory valid?

Op here, the ability to discern a pattern has nothing to do with real wisdom. Deciding what should come next in a pattern, or what is more similar to what, has no real basis, unless the pattern is stated to follow a rule or algorithm, but even then, it is shaky. See Wittgenstein on Rules and Private Language

Chicken or the egg?

Just look at 0.999... as a geometric series with ratio 9/10. It's really easy.

The world m8,the world

>by consider you mean assume, is space not infinite? It sounds like you are applying flat earth theory to space.

>Btw, mathematically, "infinitely small" and "infinitely big" exists just fine. It's when you try to use it for physics that you have problems.
No they don't. Infinitely small in mathematics is zero and infinitely big is used to as a theoretical sign for limits that rise indefinitely.

See: Infinitely small is zero.

You realize the word genius has a very specific meaning relative to a person's IQ score? You're not just calling yourself that... right?

I have a friend we will call "Bill". Bill got a new girlfriend about 4 months ago. Bill is 25 and his girlfriend is 17, but her parents are okay with Bill. My problem is that Bill is spending all of his time with his girlfriend. He even quit his job to have as much sex with her as possible. I never see Bill. I can't call Bill, because he's always "out". Bill owes me $50 he borrowed for beer over 3 months ago, what should I do?

>World is dark outside

Egg.

What theory? Real bodies? I am not familiar with that kind of theory, and the actual content of such theories are not the stuff that makes wisdom. We could say Socrates was wise, even while having no knowledge of Calculus. Wisdom is not to have a data bank of facts; it is to understand the limitations of those facts: what they say and do not say, and upon what grounds can we call them 'facts' in the first place.

What is your name?

Yes,indeed

>infinitely small is zero
>zero exists
>infinitely small exists.

Op here. Something that was not quite a chicken, laid something that was barely a chicken egg. Evolution. The line is grey

Know what's less than 0?

>-1

debt

Fucking genius,here take my +respekt

What you said made no sense.
Weither or not you consider space to be finite or not, doesn't mean the number of particles in the Universe isn't finite.

Op here. That depends on syntax. I could be talking about anything that is outside, or outside itself. The sentence needs more context.

>Greater than -1 is less than zero
No.

>-0.5
>>imblying

Zool

OP hasn't answered my question. Does anyone know what I should do about this ?
I need to get that $50 back and I know he has it because he is getting money from his mother.

what's the taste of water?

if you touch your arm with a finger do you feel the finger touching the arm first or the arm being touched by the finger?

The destroyer of Worlds

You should kill yourself, that's what.

Simply take it from his house,if he's out,even if he's not

Op here. No matter what the origin of the word is (if it does exist to refer to those with a high IQ), it doesn't have a fixed meaning.

Both

what about the water you nigger? you can't just ignore a part of the question

>>should
Op here, if you're using words like 'should', there is no such answer to your question.

I know the answer. Chicken or the egg? First?

If OP can calculate the next time quads appear, user will crown him a genius wizard.

Why don't you eat a dick?

- Sincerely; a supergenius.

I drew a picture for you. kek

Okay, how do I do that? His mother won't let me in when he's not there, or when his girlfriend is over for sex, which is all the time.

P.S.

Because existence isn't a torus.

This is like being able to give yourself head. Are you getting a blow job or are you just sucking a dick.

What can I do to get the $50 he owes me?

How d'you figure? Genius at?

Invest into baseball.

more or less is similar, but you, being a faggot, immediatly think about dick in mouth

Op here. Must you get it FROM him? If not, go mow a couple of lawns and don't let thoughts of a petty $50 occupy you.

But how can you say you're a genius if it's not from your IQ score ???

You're just considering yourself as a genius ?

How can a non-contradictory system prove its own coherence?

P.P.S

Ecce, a faggot.

I'm out for a walk.
Adios, bitchachos.

go here

That takes time and I need to get it back from him now. Fuck it, I'm just going to have to borrow money from my dad.

Op here. I am not sure what you mean by a 'non-contradictory system'. Is this supposed to be a trick question and you are actually Kurt Godel?

Where did Adolf Hitler go wrong?
Why are niggers bad?

Both arm and finger nerves start to feel the pushing and send it to the brain.
but you can't ''touch'' your arm, your finger is not fusing into your arm so logically you could say that you aren't even touching it, your finger is floating there and pushing the tissue in your arm.

P.P.P.S
Apparently this faggot has never heard of the halting problem.
I'm not going to explain it because I don't remember how I understood it but basically computers, nigguh.

I guess that that genius brain still holds on to a fair dose of stupid. This is /b., Wile E Coyote is the only Super Genius I know of. It was on his business card and everything.

Hey OP, why do people still believe in chaos and free will?
(Not asking if they exist. If you're a genius, you know they don't. Only asking why people still believe in them.)

Op here. 'Genius' has no fixed meaning. When I use it, I mean to say 'wise person'.

hello autism

hahaha, i see you are having fun.

I'm a real supergenius. I'll prove it by not replying and not looking at this thread while I go out to buy one cigarette.

Op here. You can ask me questions about obscure subject matters, but me not having heard of them has no bearing on my wisdom.

Should we succumb to social norms inflicted by society?

Should I merge clans with my senpai/oneitis/hurg or make a treaty so that she accepts me into hers?

What is the question to this answer : 42

+ cultural etc, like the way we talk, live, communicate etc

What happened before the big bang?
Why happened the big bang?
Will the universe allways expand with the same speed or collapse at some point?
And what is outside of our universe?

You're part pf society, norms are the arithmetic average of all of its members, kill youself or go outside and change reality as we see it up to you pal

ACME Coffee?

Universe became infinite.

But it just feels as if life is funnelled and limited in this average, is it not?

Idk

Yeah. It does. Hence conservatists.
Don't be a faggot. Be an existentialist.

Not OP here.
Either energy or an origin entity must exist infinitly without source, because for there to be a source, or a cause of change in that entity or wave of energy, would be a preceding cause.
So either there is a thing that exists infinity or existence itself as 'cause and effect' exist infinity.

If it startet to expand from somewhere it cant be everywhere now

Is life less pure because we live in a very specific instance, like if the world was rewound, it would be completely different

Don't be an existentialist.
Be a fatalist.

Better to really understand reality than to make up your own shit about it.

Hello, Op here. When we ask the question of why someone believes something, the answer is that they see what they believe to be evidence in support of that thing. An observation, and a theory that the observation speaks in favor of, are very different from one another. The observation that global temperatures are rising, along with the observation of rising levels of certain gases in the atmosphere, to some, might speak in favor of the theory that those gases are causing the rise in temperatures. While for others, those two observations are unrelated. Do you see what I mean? You are asking about the principle of sufficient reason, and how observations act as evidence in support of a theory. COnt.

Yeah, the quantum antivacuum singularity anomaly etc. It popped into existence and expanded into the vacuum around it until it expanded so much that it became a vacuum.

Op here. Refer to this.

Fuck you, you are sheep. Or a global leader in charge of billions. Doesn't mean you can't wank it on the balcony.

please anwser

Op here. There are an infinite number of questions.

Cute.
Stuff your feelings and live with reality, kid.
Or at least have the decency to cut your balls off.

So where did the original energy/entity come from?
Was there a second energy/entity that acted on the original or did it somehow act on itself?