Milo:

Milo:
why is he such a Cunt?

to anger sjw's like you

i think he kewl, i dont agree with some of things he says but like how he speaks his mind.

cuz he's better than you :)

>sjw
>on Sup Forums

are you triggered?

I find him entertaining, mostly due to the immunity from certain criticism that SJWs can attribute to strait white males. Although I don't agree with most of his points he argues pretty well

I suppose because feminism is cancer

kek.
This is what republican faggots actually believe

gaytriarchy?

Don't mind me, I'm here to continuously blow my whistle whenever I get triggered.

nice neckbeard you got there

hey carl

It's cause Milo is a fag, but he's a wonderful kind of fag. He's the fag we need.

OP: why is he such a cuck?

Disprove it.

nice bat wings, fatty

kek

You seem upset, he is a god among fags.

bat wings?

There are two kinds of girls, make your choice wisely

I know hes a fag.
I know hes also a cunt

Fucking SJWs have given a bad name to the glory of communism.

hey user

You're a cunt, prove me wrong.

he's a fag among fags
fify

neither. They're both bitches

He's more than your average fag, he's a fabulous fag perhaps

He's a self-loathing faggot, what they used to call a house nigger. Once he is no longer useful or says anything critical of his masters, he will be promptly discarded and then everyone will hate him.

Kind of like S.E. Cupp with her "I'm an atheist but I really wish I wasn't" bullshit.

I'll take Milo over grills any day

>INB4 Faggot

kek

he dyes his hair
keep this in mind, other fags will confirm the relation

that is true.
He is also a cunt

Please like you wouldn't stick your dick in between triggly's fat rolls

this is now a garrison thread

this guy gets it

Is this you Milo? Do you get off on being called a cunt, also post cock

He's great when it comes to fighting the swj, extreme left, feminists and so on but I lost almost all respect I have for the guy except for what I just mentioned due to what he said about circumcision. Just google it, I can't be bothered.

One thing I can agree with him on is pic related.

They think they're being edgy. But point out the inaccuracies in their bible and they will demand you be censored.

Sup Forums is full of them nowadays.

I blame all the trap threads for turning a lot of its users into limp-wristed libtards.

>refute arguments by calling them "not arguments"
Trump supporters in a nutshell

>self-loathing faggot

he admits to loving big black cocks up his ass and drinks from a penis bottle at his talks

he doesnt loathe it, he revels in it

he's not self-loathing at all, you dumb cunt

pretty sure they'd be scared off by the loli threads

arm fat

middle school going well?

this

he a homophobic flaming faggot.
I'm starting to think he doesnt actually care about politics and just wants the attention to make up for his daddy issues

None of those are arguments, my sweet summer child.

but I'm actually really skinny

these are the shittiest political cartoons I ever saw.
Is this what conservatives pass for humor?

Rational =/= edgy. I'm sorry but the earth is round and does not have four corners. Nor is it 6000 years old. Now go cry.

yes they are you bigot.

>he a homophobic
this is why I hate leftists; they have no fucking clue what they're talking about but spew fake epithets like old faithful
you are cancer

>you are cancer
ow the edge

Calling someone a racist, misogynist or literal hitler without proof is not an argument though.

>republicans don't have feelings
where's the joke?

The joke is you!

there's plenty of proof.
It's not my fault the faggot artist decided to exclude it

Why aren't you such a cunt to fit in with the winning side?

Give me the proof then.

Kek scalia ignored the constitution more than any other judge

Massive fucking cuck. Being anti-gay rights to appease teenage right-wingers is the definition of pure cuckoldry. No better than a white person who is a black nationalist.

atheist right winger here. you were saying?

Jewish?

inb4
>it's not my job to educate you

Don't feel like it.

You're dillusional all thinking Electing trump will get rid of sjws political correctness, etc. I don't know why people think it will. As long as they have a mouth piece they'll be around and the media will cater to them. And no I'm not a bernie/Hillary supporter, cuck or any of that.

THIS

He's a faggot. they're all scum

Wow, an anecdotal piece of evidence.

Please, read up on your logical fallacies you idiot, I thought you atheists obsessed over them.

Cousin Larry?

Belky for life

>muh benghazi

Holy shit conservatives repeat this like mindless idiots. You guys act as if hilary was the person solely responsible for it. Not to mention it was a suicide mission that would've wasted the lives of valuable special forces.

I'm not a conservative faggot

Milo is a sexy beast

Really like him. Don't really agree with his views on trump tho tbh. I think it's kinda funny how he interprets the random shit that flies outta trumps mouth as applicable to politics and then makes some sort of logic out of it.

I just want them all to get cry when he gets elected

Let's see if you're as right-wing as you say. What's your opinion on theocracies?

Just wondering. Is Ben garrison the guy who made all those old anti Jew/black/gay cartoons. Such as the around blacks never relax or the charaacture of the Jew that's always posted on here. Or what that someone else.

they suck

Called it. There is proof I just don't want to give it to you because I couldn't find any.

>my sweet summer child.
Sounds like a guns n roses song