show us the most important part of you:

your ass!

More, you look familiar.

Kik? God damn you're kinky. Let see more

open ur ass and force like u are pooping

spreed legs

Is that a Klein #8 screwdriver?

I remember this from last night

your smile reminds me of my dead girlfriend. didn't i met you at the club? you were in handcuffs, right?

show your ass you fetal alcohol syndrome whore

FAbuse guy where you work out fucking dunkin donuts?

Thanks she won't post anything any more

Are you my sister?

op please post ass? maybe even spread u look so fucking hot

Welp, looks like you were right

How do you spreed something?

You must have low standards

Eh

maybe i just like fat chicks

go away faggot

OP post some pussy

Omg nooooo

Saw your post at like 4 am. still think you're hot and would like to watch you poop.

let's see that screwdriver in your pooper

You could have at least plugged yourself with a Snap-On screwdriver, you cheap skank.

nice ones

could u post your feet (soles pref) bb

That's not op, this was from last night, I got more from op if you're interested tho pic related

bazinga

ok

yeah can u post everything?

lol fucking horrible

KEK NICE

How big are your tits?

Yrhbh

All im willing to share

fuk u

Lol

im not really into fattys but if i was drunk and she was coming on id probably accidentally slam it

Holy fuck, if you donated yourself to the government, the inevitable surplus in crude oil would lower the price of gasoline overnight.

shieet

You screenshotted her kik profile picture huh

No

immunity cat

GTFO attentionwhore

Holy fuck, if you donated your body to the government, the inevitable surplus in crude oil when they melt you down would lower the price of gasoline overnight.

kek

why are they always fat

(uoY)
(uoY)

is it her?

because whenever the skinny cam whores show up 99 actual faggots start shamming them off the site because they hate women.

Take your socks off, you heretic. Show feets.

fuck you

rofl hey there lady

I would bend her over and sit on her back and ride her into battle

fuck youuuuuu

Timestamp is on different legs.

lol

I honestly don't know how that happened.

they don't hate women, they just belive that the skinny girl is a trap, if she shows pussy then she is fine.

Yea I'm desperate I'd shaft

lmao

you havent been here very long have you.

No mommy!!!

only half of my life, but I don't think that women (or men) posting their bodies or faces here are worthy of respect anyways

obviously. but if they follow the rules they can stay. actual fags wont let it happen and spam the threads with traps. and insult them for being whores. if you had been here for more than a few years you would know this place is completely overrun with actual fags.

I've seen it a cupple of times, but on the end it always turns out that it was fake if she doesn't post more than 2 pics

I got her kik dubs get it

xd

idont like her anyway

A

lel

and?

fucking underrated

Natalie?

disaproves what you said, they don't hate women, they hate fake faggots who post already posted pictures of girls for attention

Why are these YLYL?

Hey Amber.

confirmed.

no I'm talking about the legit threads. the fags once they realize she's real start calling them whores even dox them if they can. Its scared them all away to /soc/ because they can get beta orbitors without showing tits.