Feels thread? I feel depressed as fuck

Feels thread? I feel depressed as fuck....

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/151085/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=pMT9wrVwWr0
youtube.com/watch?v=Goy5tAVlv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs
youtube.com/watch?v=CpezR2ThidE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Girl I know stayed with me for a few days this past week.
>first time I kissed someone in five years
>still a virgin
>didn't fuck her
>regret not having sex
>now she's gone (lives a few hours away)
>really hope I can see her again soon

Well today I got ignored by some of my only and closest friends so that they could talk about sex. My inner beta got really depressed and I had to leave and none of them noticed. The only person to care was a girl that I don't even speak to as much as I should. Everyone is saying we would look good together but she doesn't want a relationship and I can't find happiness in anything. Suicide seems like a golden door but she keeps telling me no.
Without her I would probably be dead

Virgin? If so I can relate. All my friends all talk about girls they've fucked or just random shit about sex, and I'm always just left out of the conversation.

i have no friends, never even spoken to a female and have spent 10 years drinking myself to being so god damn unhealthy it nearly killed me and i have no idea why i live the way i do.

I don't feel like typing today. I'll bump with some pics.

stop hoping and fucking talk to her, say that you want to meet her you fag.

just do it

OP here. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your contributions

What? I've met her and all that. She stayed with me too, I just couldn't seal the deal cuz I'm experience

got a better way, stop feeling altogether, stop wanting and desiring, these are what cause misery.

Unlimited feels here

I'm not in misery Sir, I just get a bit emotional when I drink :/

I'm not a virgin and could contribute things to those kinds of conversations but I prefer not to because I think it's just bullshit.

Spendt a shitton of cash, time and put myself in harmsway both pysichal and mentaly and it was all for this girl...she was the first that mattered. The first to care about me. The one that made me care about myself and dark shit. Then after i helped her with the darkest part of her life, she moved on. The new guy came in while we were togheter, she was away with him but i could not bring myself to think that she was cheating. She told me later that she had manipulated me, that she lied when she said she loved me and she never did...it hurts so fucking bad Sup Forums im going to hero in the next week or so, just have to get my stuff in order

I like that painting.

>Playing guitar for 8 years
>Been trying to write music for 2 years
>Cannot for the life of me think of something original, musically or lyrically
>Realize I spent all the time I should have been practicing cleaning up my playing
>Now in the middle position where I'm not original enough to be a songwriter, but also not good enough to be a session musician
>Best friend picks up the guitar in Sophmore year of High School
>Writes like 35 different catchy songs in 1 year
>I spend Senior year producing/recording his music
>Everybody loves it
>All the credit goes to him
>Still haven't been able to write music since then
>Feel like I wasted my teenage years
>Spending my off time now regretting life choices, living in a routine lifestyle, and playing games online
>Got about 3 friends to talk to, and each time I do, I feel like they're just drifting apart from me and I'm gonna end up by myself in a few months
>Have no other skills to fall back on besides music
>Stuck in hometown
>Fuck me, I'm just scared at this point

Not much of a relatable story, just needed to get some shit out.

Holy fuck, Will is that you?

Nope, name's Justin.

Your friend in the same position?

pretty much to a tee. I played guitar for a significant amount of time less than one friend and I have made a few songs and he's still stuck at the starting line.

Hey man you shouldn't go and do that shit. It ain't worth it at all

Take it from me I thought a few years ago I found the one and she wasn't. Now I'm happily engaged to my fiancé. Just hang in there dude.

If that's what you really want, you just need to keep practicing.
You can't change the past, but you can change the future.

The wind should have taken the photo and then see nothing but an empty shore

Tell him I feel him, and I really hope things work out for him. For both of our sakes.

I totally get you, man. The same shit here. After giving her every piece of my heart and my own being, she treats me like shit and now I'm the third option (yeah, I'm not even the second one anymore). It hurts, but if you show it to her, then she'll win. Now put a smile in your face and fight. Try to be happy alone. She will realize that she fucked up, but it will be too late for her. Trust me.

>never really had any experiances with girls
>have really good friend
>girl starts at my school
>she sits by herself all the time. She is really pretty, but has no friends
>one day friend tells me if I know who this girl.
>It's her.
>she is best friends with the best friend of my friend's girlfriend
>find out she lives in the same neighbourhood as I live in
>one day she asks if I want to come out and hang with her.
>I somehow bring myself to do it
>we had a lot of fun, she gave me her number.
>we start hanging out a lot.

Thats actually very common.

>20
>lost job two weeks ago
>anger managment problem
>have to go to shrink once in a week
>depression also a thing
>no social contact
>mom throw me out today

Help

Well here comes the next part.
>Friend, that also likes girl tells me that she likes me
>I don't believe it
>realize that it ain't me asking her to go out
>it's her.
>the problem is that I don't even know how to kiss a girl.
>never done it
>I'm afriad that if I should ever come in this situation, it's gonna be reallu awkward.
>fuck me.

Well i do have one thing at her and the newfuck though, we had sex after they got togheter but im too scared to say it since she migth hate me

this is the most retarded shit i've ever seen.
stopped reading after the first line.

i've suffered from melancholic depression for over 10 years. do you think i don't want to be happy? i can try. i can put on a bright facade and trick everyone into thinking i'm fine. and that's what i do. and then i get home and peel off the mask and fantasise about hanging myself

it's not that easy.
you can't just will yourself out of a medical condition

it's like saying just don't have cancer.

>I'm experience
what?
dude call her do something meet up with her wtf are you doing?

I dont know man...Im allready depressed and have always been so i figure why the fuck not just go ahead. I apreciate the concern though

I know that feel dude

And what do you feel for her?

What are you drinking tonight lads?

Flor de Cana here. Feeling pretty comfy and trying not to think about the fact I'm waking up to work in 4 hours.

if this is happening to you at the moment let me tell you that the least thing that you should be caring about is kissing , it comes naturally , had my first kiss exactly a weak ago it wasnt really bad for a first time.
Also Checked.

You probably should have read the rest you impatient faggot.

Sorry to hear that, brother. I know what it feels like; I've been in the same place as you.. Hurts like fucking hell to know that the person that cares about doesn't actually do care at all...

Nagi no Asukara is beautiful, b/ro

I don't even know if she likes me. What if he is lying? What if she likes him? I fucking hate being a beta fag while in love with someone...

When I was younger I locked myself in my room by barricading the door because I didn't want to go to school. I needed help un-barricading the door later so I could get out.

Some time after that my parents broke up with each other.

When I was little older I was with a baby sitter. I wanted to make paper airplanes. I started making a lot of them and used a lot of paper. The baby sitter asked if I thought my father would be okay with that, I thought he would be. My father later told me he wasn't okay with it but he didn't seem upset.

When I was a little older I got angry about not being able to fix a toy. That eventually led to me getting pushed into a TV and getting roundhouse kicked in the leg until I couldn't walk by my father.

I went to go live with my mother.

I didn't like my mother's boyfriend, he would hit me, and call the cops on me.
At some point the cops decided to ask for my side of the story for once and they found out he hit me. He didn't call the cops on me after that.

When I was older I still didn't like him and he would still hit me.
He never fought me, he would always attack me before I was able to defend myself.
I would have gladly fought him.

I wanted to kill him and I didn't see him much even though we were living in the same home, I might not have seen him much because someone might've told him I wanted to kill him.

A few things happened after that.

After that I continued to live a self indulgent life and not thinking about my future.

After that I started thinking about my life and started changing it.

Things didn't seem so bad for a while.

After that there were a lot of ups and downs for a while.

There were more ups and downs after that.

Now it seems like I've died on the inside but not completely, and I don't know how much is dead and how much I alive.

When you put that way just show much it has no really meaning and that you're searching for things to cry about

Im crazy about her even though i know she is bad for me. I litterly was planning to kill for her but that never nor ever will happen (he is in jail and i dont know if i could have gone trhough with it)...But shit i dont know, i cant love her since she destroyed me but i can't hate her since i love her

This

only time will tell ,user. You should really go for it and not live with the regret, trust me i have plenty of them.

Okay, Shane

>find volunteer resources, organization resources, and government resources
>find more resources from those resources
You have to talk to people because those kinds of places don't advertise online enough.
Maybe go to city hall or something and ask for help.

I agree that I might have expressed it the wrong way, and by that I say sorry. I feel a bit down and I want to "bond" with you guys (because you are more or less the only friends I have) I just thinkt that emotional bonding is the best way

Thanks, fellow user

so your problem is just that you're anxious about not knowing ho to kiss?
It's not that big of a del trust me. When the time comes just do what feels natural and you'll be good.
Don't be afraid to be "awkward" or "bad" at it,I assure you that the first few kisses with a new person are pretty bad anyways, most of the times: you usually have to "adjust" to the way the other person kisses.
Also, if she really likes you she won't mind, as long as you get better at it later.
I once kissed a girl who kind of kept her tongue between her teeth while making uot. As long s you're not THAT level of bad you will have no problems.

Yeah...it didn't help with my trust issues exactly. Worst thing is that she knows i have tried to kill myself and she told me to do it infront of everyone of my friends

I'm restoring an old Dodge truck. When it's finished, I plan on killing myself and leaving it to my dad. I love that thing, and he's the only one who loves it as much as I do.

How I react to anything when depressed:

Fam you need a good ol objective in your life.
A GENERAL WITHOUT A WAR
YOU GOTTA MAKE ONE OR SOME SHIT

If you guys want a hentai with so much feels and gore in it, here.
nhentai.net/g/151085/1/

Everyone should know that there is hope in the future, do not give up on life even though it might be hard, you might only realize this after you are dying and it might be too late to save you.

Please do not kill yourself.

He will never truly enjoy it since he will just think about that this was the last thing you did before killing yourself. He will probably never drive it man, give it to him when you are done and see the Joy in his face then try to get on

nah im good, life is meaningless and pointless, im just gonna drift away and sink deeper into the abyss.

I feel this 100% user
You're okay.

>my whole life is a a big "you could've done this better"

No shit Sherlock, you're such a pussy with no actual problem that you think everyone has it easy, fuck off you 13 year old cheap psychologist

What are you guys listening to?

That it is,i assume you got a realistic point of view. well heres another one,the reason you're all messed up is all chemical,what i really mean is you gotta find a way to shake yourself up (and no i dont mean go on a fucking drinking binge or start doing dope or some shit)

>be me, a really shy and axious person
>having a crush on the teacher's assistant
>waiting after finals to confess
>told a friend about it
>"she's really cute, user"
>got her facebook and then whatsapp to ask things related to class
>friend go on my facebook friend's list to add her
>I didn't know that
>This morning got a text from my teacher's assistant with a photo of her and friend having breakfast together
>"jealous ;)"
>myfacewhen.png
>"Sorry! A friend of mine send that instead of me"
>"Don't worry lol"
>Texting my friend about what the fuck what's happening
>"I can't believe I'm having breakfast with her"
>"I fucking hate you"
>"You are just jealous, user ;P"

The worst part is that I'm having the final of that class on friday and that I have to see both of them

That feel when no one on OKcupid likes you and you can't get tinder to work

youtube.com/watch?v=pMT9wrVwWr0

Dude, its ok. Believe me, I was making plans for torture the bastard of her ex bf. I understand how you feel; its confusing and you dont know what to do. I'm not gonna tell you what to do (well, maybe a little, but take it more like suggestions). Its not worth to suffer like that for anyone. Now, you are gonna cry alone in dark for a couple of days, then you're gonna leave your house, see the world and try new experiences that will distract you. You are gonna learn new things, meet new people and gonna learn how to be happy by yourself. Its a promess, maybe not today, or tomorrow, or a week, even in a month or a year, but you will remember this girl , not with love or with hate, but maybe with nostalgia, and you are gonna realize that, in a way, she helpped you grew as a person.

red hot chili peppers

youtube.com/watch?v=Goy5tAVlv8s

My dad that left me when I was around 12 came back to me and told me that he'd always known I'd fail as a human being and that his son does much better. I have a literal brother of another mother and my father left me for him.

Holy shit, what a bitch... But hey bro, if you ever want to talk to someone I'll be there, because a fellow user like you, me and the rest Sup Forums should never go through shit like that.. I know that, I could use a friendly talk once in a while. Would that be something that could interest you?

youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

Laugh 'n' A 1/2 by DAD

Man, then he is not your friend and he deservs a slow and painfull revenge.

>feeling depressed about a girl you've known for a few days
man the fuck up you fucking pussy

I'm playing Mario Maker so this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CpezR2ThidE

Literally not what he said. Re-read it friend.

>friend
that's not a friend, dude

I've thought about that, but I have absolutely no will to live anymore. I bought this truck two years ago and it's literally been my only sense of happiness. Now that it's almost finished, I'll have nothing and I don't want some random fucknugget getting my baby.

Opeth, the Backwater Park album.

It has been a couple weeks but it is going better with everything around her i guess but im just feeling tired of it all. The way she toyed with me and all, but thanks ill try

well then hoe long have you known her?
tell me so I can tell you how much of a pussy you are

Kudos to this user, words from a very wise man

I guess, thanks by the way. How is it going with you ?

I've moved a lot throughout my life, and went to a lot of different schools.
I was in middle school and eventually ended up in an area where middle school started later so I was in elementary school again. I was a first year in middle school again and managed to make some friends and talked to some people even though I was awkward. I was looking through a friend's phone for girl's phone numbers and asked about one of these names. He told me about that person and I eventually started texting her, let's call her April. It turned out we went to the same elementary school in the area, the one where I mentioned earlier. I don't remember if I started talking to April first or this other girl I'll call June.
In middle school, I would take the bus to school and would have to wait around for a while. Students weren't allowed in the buildings until a certain time. I would listen to my Ipod and stand in front of a particular set of doors most of the time. At some June talked to me and we talked about music. We found out we listened to some of the same music. We started talking a little more and texting. At some point I was texting and talking to both April and June, but mostly not at the same time in person. I watched anime and June did that, too, and she was part of the Anime club. June would do things that suggested she like-liked me but I didn't pick up on that. A few times, June would walk up behind me, cover my eyes, and say something like "Guess who!" At some point April and June found out about each other and they might've competed against each other. Somehow, I was talking to April more, and June started backing off. Two of my friends, both nerds, let's call them Andrew and Janet, would sit with me during breakfast, sometimes other friends would join, sometimes June would join, sometimes April would join. April ended up joining more. April was more physically attractive than June, but I had more in common with June.

Once upon a time, America had a black president.
He was terrible. Doubled the national debt.
He was there for 8 years.

This will make you feel better.

Get a new car and fix that up then ?

Where can i buy one ?

Holy fucking shit you are literally me.
By the way go for June.

Did you get depressed from failing your English reading exam every year?

That's the gayest thing I've ever read.