S/fur, why do I have do it edition

s/fur, why do I have do it edition

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5224797/Thieves-flee-after-breaking-into-Dolph-Lundgrens-Spanish-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because no one else did for a long enough period that you became impatient and did it yourself?

Something like that

Also, meant to link it... but internet being shitty and someone else did it first

Have some s/cales as repentance

Red panda, best panda

all is forgiven my child

nvm

Because I'm not in the mood I guess.

Waddafuck, that's not what I clicked. Stupid mouse has been dying forever.

Scrollwheel doesn't even work anymore, shit goes backwards two pages when I scroll down one.

>lol how do you kill a mouse
TRY BEING AN ACTUAL GAMER AND CLICKING THE FUCKING THING SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES, IT HAPPENS. Springs and plastic wear out
This is why you buy $15 wired mice and keyboards sets, they wear out so fast it's not worth the extra cash

You should by a quality mouse. That should last you longer. BTW thanks for posting.

Hey hey

Hey, how's it going?

BUMP motherfucker don't stop posting, I got shit to do and can't babysit the thread

'sup.

Not much, just vidya and laziness for me.

Not much, you?

Making dinner, succeeding for the most part. After it's done, imma eat, fap, and sleep. It'll be great.

I've tried before, I have the same problem with just about everything piece of computer hardware... You pay three times the price for twice the durability, or three times the price for 1.25 times the performance. Eventually you have ot stick with what's reliable and accessible for reasonable prices because it's more efficient. The difference isn't really noticeable for people who're casual users of their computers, but when you can spend 7-8 hours a day working and 4-5 sleeping and literally the whole res tof the day fucking wiht your computer, maintenance costs become readily apparent

Nice, wish I knew how to cook though.

It's a skill like any other, all it requires is a bit of practice. Apply yourself and mastery follows suit.

Something something ancient chinese wisdom.

yeah same

I guess later in life I'll def do that, probably making some bomb ass soup n steak, something like that.

>cooking
It's literally learning what people like for combinations of flavors and learning what to throw into the pot to make those flavors. Even the weirdest shit can be ridiculously delicious and fairly cheap if you get a little practice. Sometimes you'll fail, but only following a few recipes kills all the adventure. I'm totally fine just eating cereal and sandwiches forever, but you never know what you can come up with until you try.

Be willing to fail a few times and you'll make some delicious oddities

Stronk!

And a shiny Fug.

Hey Draka, how are you?

I've eaten snake before... never tried snek pie

Horny.

As always.

Yep, one of these days I'll make something that's so good, it should classified as illegal. Call me the Heisenberg of cooking.

That is a very odd lookin' anthro character.

To be fair though, my cooking skills have suffered a little due to my current all consuming obsession with becoming super-fucking-strong.

Isn't that always the case? I've found that's one of the benefits of SSRI antidepressants, keeps my retarded "30-years-old-but-horny-as-if-I-were-15 libido in check a bit. Could always try playing with yourself more often, DO IT FAGGOT

Say, do you ever go to /fit/?

Strong? Like Brock Lesnar strong?

That's as anthro as it gets, sub-woman made to look womanly

Dolph Lundgren or gtfo

This nigger gets it.

Sorry for the thumbnail, but someone posted this in a thread last night and it got pruned before I could get it. Does anyone have the full size?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/5224797/Thieves-flee-after-breaking-into-Dolph-Lundgrens-Spanish-home.html
Doesn't even matter if you're particularly attractive, if you can be a Russian-sounding MOUNTAIN of meat nothing else matters