Hey Sup Forumsros what is your fetish? What fucked up things do you like to go to

hey Sup Forumsros what is your fetish? What fucked up things do you like to go to.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/464ckv/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like to have sex in missionary position

rape fetish but feel bad about it scared i will get to drunk and act out on it, although higly unlike

Like...Fuck while being watched :3

just do it to me, I have a being-raped fetish, especially if I'm half out of it drunk at the time

panties.

I love jerking off with them and rubbing her scent all over me

Both of these are my fetish :|

You animal.

Wincest

Twincest is even better

panties OP

hardcore bdsm, girls peeing their pants, giant boobs

Femdom. I like being humilated, ballbusted, pegged, smothering my face with her ass, worshipping feet, etc.

But even *I* draw the line at cuckoldry.

i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

my fetish is her asshole, I love fucking it, fingering it and if it's my girlfriends ass I would also eat it.

I never really considered myself to be sadistic but when i first met my gf she asked meto spank her which I didn't think was that bad, but holy fuck did she escalate the violence quick after I got used to it. We went from hair pulling and spanking to her pretty making me smack the shit out of her and choking her before using her like a motionless sex doll
All her friends Hate me and constantly talk shit about me because she fucking sucks at lying about why she's all bruised up, or has a black eye. They think I abuse her and shes so helpless and can't get out k3k3keke but you know at this point I don't really think I can go back to regular sex, maybe I'm not the only one that's fucked in the head in this relationship.

I like dressing in my gf's clothes and going on omegle. Once wrote whore on my face in lipstick and opened my mouth for guys to cum

Creampies. If I could jerk off to watching my spunk drip out of a snatch I would, but I can't cum twice in under 30 minutes.

Me in a nutshell

I love reversed cowgirl and fucking her from behind. I did that on my first time.

Bump

If she 10 shes too old

hose : 3

Mr. Pete and Jessie Parker , Fuck My Catholic Hole 18yr old preachers daughter CUMS UNCONTROLLABLY

reddit.com/r/GifsAndPhotosNSFW/comments/464ckv/mr_pete_and_jessie_parker_fuck_my_catholic_hole/

I want to rape role play with my asian fwb. But she says she's not down. She's told me that she has had fantasies of me just ripping her clothes off then fucking her. We also role played one time when she was telling me to stop fucking her but I kept going and she was fake pushing me off.

I'm thinking about just going on with the full blown rape with her next time. Give it to her even though she 100% doesn't want it. She will probably be into it once I get her going. Fucking slut.

She's also my ex lol.

blood

What's so attractive about blood?

I love being fingered, pegged, ass eaten, etc. My ex even took it so far as to fist me a couple of times.. Came buckets