Are there any of you bitches ass niggers who still think that England won't win the Euros...

Are there any of you bitches ass niggers who still think that England won't win the Euros? Not to insult you but i have heard people still think we won't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10498525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fairies

who can beat us at this point?

Come on you fucks, tell me why i am wrong.

Hart
Clyne - Cahill - Smalling - Rose
Dier
Rooney - Henderson
Alli
Sturridge - Vardy

Easily the best and most balanced XI in the tourney.

you're not

Also if out hooligans would have known about Russia we would have kicked the fuck out of them . It's just they sent their best and we sent our families.

So you agree Clyne is better than Walker? He is better in the final third. Walker can run all day but his crossing is shit imo

No i think Walker is better. He overlaps with Lallana well down the right hand side. We need a Rooney on the outside of the box to pull it back to when we play defensive sides to hold up play and make them play themselves out of position.

Lallana is such a skilled player but he's just so slow and gets pushed around easily. That and his finishing is godawful.

If only Wilshere actually gave a shit and weren't made of glass.

TELL ME ABOUT KANE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I honestly can't base this team's worth on anything because I've only seen them compete in the EPL

Wilshire is embarrassing. I am sure he would be good if given a few games but like any tournament we don't have the time to give him. Lallana doesn't need to be strong on the ball he just needs to chase it and run at their midfield and defense. He breaks them and then he passes to the overlapping Walker who runs into the edge of the box who puts a low cross in for Vardy.

Kane is playing shit and hopefully you won't see him again

Cause england is all over the place. They will lose to Iceland unless they manage to pull their shit together.

Both teams are good, ofc it would be cool to see iceland beat sum brisih arse, but we'll see!

>Both teams are good
I meant to say I like them both, didn't mean to say that england is good.

What place are Finland?

Didn't qualify for group F

so you are shit then?

I'd be worried about Iceland

Yes, but maybe in next uefa we might be there!!! If Iceland can do it, maybe we too???

Iceland are pretty special and i think they have gained a place in everyone's hearts in this Euros. On the other hand nobody cares about Finland.

Finland are defensive and counter attack. England will take them apart.

>nobody cares about England
Fixed that for you

I can't wait for the world cup so our hooligans can kick the fuck out of your little fairy supporters with their big hats and happy faces, and then beat you on the pitch

Only time we'd see you would be in the Round of 16 and we both know England isn't getting past the group stages unless they allow 3 teams to qualify like they did with the euros

wtf was Hodgson thinking when he called Wilshere? He didn't called Walcott, obviously because he had an awful season, but Wilshere didn't played for months in a row.
But looking at this current England squad, compared to previous ones he made, this one is much better built. The squad for the 2014 wc was absolutely criminal from him.

I don't think england will be allowed to join next uefa if they leave EU

Even Portugal know, how does Roy not know.

You know i never even thought of that, but I was talking about the world cup.

>Alli

He's a meme, best when coming off of the bench and taking advantage of tired players with his pace. He was absolute shit against Wales.

Wilshire can make an impact as a sub, beleeeb it

I think Roy is just trying to see how much shit he can pull until the FA calls him up and tells him to stop fucking around or he gets the boot.

>pace
He's not even that fast. With Vardy and Sturridge around him he's going to get some space. They need to stick with him. I think he's the only midfielder, other than Wilshere, that will take his man and do something creative. He's only 20. I could see him gradually getting better as this tourney goes along.

who do you think going to win?

Bitch ass niggers will. Bitch ass niggers always win, homie.

Italy

Italy wins against Germany in the Final due to massive refball. Later found out the Italian FA paid off the refs and they are stripped of their title.

Very USA of you.

I'm betting that you will tie eventually and then absolutely humiliate yourselves in the penalties once again.

If that could happen at the hands of our meme team my life couldn't get any better. Especially if brexit fails.

>cucked by brussels politically and in football
Thats a BTFO for the ages, limey.

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

VICTORY IS LITERALLY GUARANTEED

strawpoll.me/10498525
strawpoll.me/10498525
strawpoll.me/10498525
strawpoll.me/10498525

They will play in the quarters, not the final, u fucking retard.

>these bitch ass niggers arguing

We'll see, anglo.