What's wrong with my ankle Sup Forums?

What's wrong with my ankle Sup Forums?

Am I going to die?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemphigus
skincare.lovetoknow.com/skin-care-treatments/water-blisters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pop it and taste it. If it tastes like iron you will die. If it's sour or tart you are fine

Maybe

It's such a tight bubble too.

You're leaking honey.

I wonder if anyone can actually guess what this is.

A faggot.

Just blisters.
Pop them and post the vid please. I have a little popping fetish.

aids

>666 proves correct
But I'm OP, I'm always a faggot.

Why did I get them though.
>can't pop them, not allowed to. sorry.

>I have a little popping fetish.

im guessing you burned yourself recently OP?
if not friction against you sock but i dont think thats the case.

Looks like shitty sunburn. RIP skin cancer

Looks like poison oak

C'mon man....dubs are dubs. Don't judge.

I got poison ivy/poison oak or something like that (never found out exactly) and it turned into two huge bubbles on my shin even bigger than those. you're fine but they take forever to deflate and might be a little uncomfortable. but no you won't die.

im not judging, im the same as you

Can you pop it and then cum in it?

No one's gonna get it so I'll just tell you.
These are called bullae (fluid-filled blisters) or weals (circular, fluid-filled areas surrounding the bite)

I got stung by a wasp and I'm allergic. You can see the bite on my leg if look at the top right.

I've watched these things grow all day long today.

Fucking fascinating

Dude, we already knew they were blisters. We aren't retarded. We just pretend like we are.

No reason you can't pop them, you probably should since they still have wasp venom in them.
>and post vid

did u get burned? looks like a high degree burn
if not just go to a doctor im sure its nothing serious

Either friction blister or spider bite, if it doesn't stop increasing in size go to the doctor

Looks like whatever it is I have going on with my foot right now. Here's what it looked like a few days ago, before the blisters popped.

I meant how i got them.

Of course they're blisters, anyone with half a brain should get that.

Just water blisters, chill. They go away after awhile. Caused by anything from friction to herpes.

TRIPS DEMANDS IT

Poison Ivy you retard

Looks like you gotta a little sugar in your thank fag

Herpes, been there

you disgust me

looks like a burn, you're fine

who enjoys wearing these pussy ass socks much less if you have to wear boots i just want to know why

It is diabetus.

Well of course we aren't going to guess why. We don't have shitty enough genes to be allergic to bug bites so we have no idea what being a pussy looks like. Also, bite my dick.

I can smell that from here you filthy fucking virgin

I got & What makes you think OP will respect my ?

THE PLAGUE!!!!!!
BURN THE TAINTED AT SPIRE!!!!

Looks like you're gonna die in two days, OP.
Only cure is sharpie in pooper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pemphigus

if you are American you will probably die OP

Here's how it looked after they started popping. Thinking the purple isn't a good sign.

That happened to my mom on her leg cause she was stung by a bee or something and was allergic

Medfag here, skin infection, probably mrsa or group A strep.

You need to see a doctor.

You cheated

He already said what caused it, Doogie Hauser, DOWN

I can't pop them. The doctor said It would/could get infected.

If i was willing to I would have put trips for me to pop them in the original post.

Sup Forumstard here.

Looks like an allergic reaction to a wasp sting. Nothing to worry about.

Piss on them!

This Is also why I'm not popping them.

Although I would bet a grand that I'm probably a bit more hygienic that that guy.

Let me write you a prescription for a bag of dicks to treat what ails you.

It's a burn, dumbass.

As far as I know, I wasn't burnt or bitten by anything. Don't remember walking through anything like poison ivy, either. Kinda weird.

This is not OP, this is guy with fucked up feet.

OP, it's the fucking bubonic plague.

Get to europe now. You know what you doing. Take off every zig.

Look up phito-photo-dermatitis. Us caused by plant kils making you skin super sensitive to the sun causing extream burns.

its clearly a burn just pop it the nerves are already dead from being burned in the first place use a thumbtack and go to sleep jack ass

Enjoy this OP

seeI can run them and there's still feeling. It's fucking bizarre. I've had burn blisters before. This is not the same.

>not allowed to
what the fuck doees that even mean?

Its either from sunburn, or poison ivy. or flesh eating bacteria.

YUP.... another reason you bitches aren't getting me to pop it.

ffs its so bad but making me kek at the same time as wanting to throw up

I hope they have to amputate.
That will teach you to ignore the trips.

I have tile in my place. I wear them around the house because I don't wear slippers like a faggot.

Normally you shouldn't pop blisters, but if you do, then make sure you bandage them up. If its causing discomfort then maybe consider popping it. Maybe consult your doctor?

>POP IT PUSSY

>amputate
roll

>tile
>hard instantly

burn them all !

edema

douse it in achohol afterwards stop being a twat

dude go to a fucking doctor

slap it like a mosquito until it bursts and then lick up the liquid

this one gets me rock hard.

Hey guys! I've discovered the worlds biggest talking vagina !!

I laughed out loud..I don't know why

Too broke for that. With the aid of isopropyl and Neosporin, it's slowly getting better.

ITS AN EDEMA YOU FAGGOTS ITS FROM A BURN JUST CUT IT OPEN AND DROP ALCOHOL IN IT.

skincare.lovetoknow.com/skin-care-treatments/water-blisters

Here ya go, OP; but you are gonna want to pop it

Clean the affected area, and rub a layer of alcohol for disinfection.

this looks very much like pompholyx eczma (assuming you haven't just had a burn that you don't remember)

if you go to a doctor they can give you some steroid cream that will most likely clear it up in a few days. However, it's a recurring condition and you may well keep getting outbreaks every few weeks or months from now on.

these blisters look a bit large for eczma, but you never know.

Either way, you both need to go to a doctor.

Yup, first thought was bullous pemphigoid.

I already said that my Is a blister cause my my allergic reaction to a wasp sting (see the sting spot at the top o my leg?). I've been to to doctor. I got a steroid shot, antibiotics and steroid cream.

I just wanted to make an amusing post. Can you blame me? It's not every day you get these fucking things.

Looks like some pretty bad poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac

TBH, the two separate blisters, since I made this post, have now become one blister. I can honestly say I can feel the tingle in it when it stretches my skin. I have all feeling in the blister skin because it's not a burn blister.

It's fucking bizarre.

Mine's most likely from poison ivy/oak. I do live in a very rural area. I probably just didn't notice it as I trampled through.

either way, this guy
needs to go to a doctor

Nothing is wrong with your ankle, m8. Looks normal to me

It's getting better on its own. No point in pissing away cash on a doctor and prescriptions, when $10 worth of over-the-counter shit is fixing it up. I've always been pretty prone to getting serious poison ivy on my hands, just never managed to get anything on my feet before.

Yeah he really does. That shit looks like it's getting infected, which is why I'm not popping mine.

>serious poison ivy
define 'poison ivy'? Do you go rolling around in poison ivy a lot?

No, And Yes