Jesus fuckling christ my mom just caught me masturbating , i feel like crying...

jesus fuckling christ my mom just caught me masturbating , i feel like crying , she didnt knock on my door and just walking in , what do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8AQWjue75E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself

Stop being underaged b&

except i value my life more than that , idk do i talk to her or ignore her , its the 1st time and i literally began crying

What's the big deal? I'm legitimately confused.

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=E8AQWjue75E

my mom walking in with me with my dick in my hand , thats the fucking problem

Did your mum say anything in particular? Does she make you feel worthless? Or are you just a low self esteem beta?

What are you crying about? Seriously who cares? Everyone masturbates. I'm sure your mom does.

said "i didnt see anything" then i said go away and she said "i didnt think at this hour" and now i feel like shit also not low self esteem

Fuck off underage child

yeah well she saw me so its embarresing as fuck and idk what to do

Oh I get it. She just walked in. Didn't even offer to help or anything; I can see why you'd be disappointed.

Get over it.

>literally began crying
Hahaha you fucking shitstain, pathetic

Don't worry, kid. She already knows, I guarantee your room smells like spunk. Every 16 year old's room does. They just don't realize it.

Ask her if she liked what she saw.

This
A friend I used to have had this mum that was religious to the obnoxious degree but later on he found a dildo in her dresser. OP just stop being a beta unless you have one of those easy gigs where your mum will let you crash in her house into your 50s like a true NEET

>idk what to do
Get over it. Your mom has.

go downstairs with dick in hand. youre the man of the house OP

IKR
My mom and dad and my whole family catch me all the time.
I tell them to fucking KNOCK if they don't want to see some shit like this.

Next time jerk off when you know no one is at home that's how I never got caught

>tell them to fucking KNOCK

Literally the only issue here

Have a good cry about it.
Then move out.
Oh wait, you're 12.

Have sex with your mom. She probably wants it.

Catch her when she masturbates, or better, is having sex.

Literally do nothing. Anything you actually do will just call attention to it and be weird. Just pretend it didn't happen and feel awkward around her until you can file that memory away for times when you need to get a good night's rest but can't because you're remembering that very moment.

She'll knock from now on, just know that everytime she knocks, she is thinking you are probably masturbating, which in itself is weird, but it dulls out with time,becomes normal.

Your mom used to masterbait too, it's natural and I think she understands, she'll forget in a few hours

Mom: I walked in on user masturbating today

Dad: Well, at least he's figured THAT out.

Advice to user: put a damn lock on your door.

she probably still does, I have heard she is a randy slut.

Should have ejaculated on her face to establish dominance

when are you going to graduate highschool so you can move out? this is important for me to accurately answer your question.

I'd tell her straight up not to just walk in my room ever. My mom knew not to play around especially when i started bringing chicks over, she knows I'll just start leaving the door open and doing it butt naked above the covers on my bed if she pushed her luck.

But lucky for me i have never been walked in on fapping. I have been walked in on while banging but it was incognito under the covers while spooning, so she had no idea what we were doing.

>when i started bringing chicks over
Lol, like anyone here ever did that

You need to be over 18 to... oh whatever.

OP, you're a faggot.