I have an IQ of 156. AMA

I have an IQ of 156. AMA

why are you such a faggot?

Do you prefer cast iron or non stick cookware?

How does it feel to have an IQ 16 points lower than mine?

I do not know

>lower
Feels fucking great

Kike or white?

you misstyped 1+5+6

Non stick

>SAYS HAZ 156 IQ
>VISITS Sup Forums

checked

I have a couple:

1. How many dicks can you fit in your butthole?

2. How many dicks can you fit in your mouth?

so... are you smart or just intelligent?
i mean youre on fucking Sup Forums

Visiting Sup Forums doesn't necessarily imply a low IQ, but your assumption would be valid most of the time

If the core of the earth is molten steel, how does it produces a magnetic field. Considering molten steel is nonmagnetic.

4 and 5, respectively.

The magnetic field is caused by the electrical current that results from the flow.

And you're backing up your claim with what data?
Anyone smarter than an average person would know better.
Faggot.

Talking like the pretentious fuck you are doesn't make you intelligent.

Tell me, how do you know what your IQ is? Did facebookiqtest.com tell you?

My claim doesn't require data, as the assumption made by that user has no foundations

mine is 157

All I did was state a fact. There is no need to be upset about it.

How is this possible. When metal is super heated, it has no magnetism nor does it produce a magnetic field.

I've been out-eyequed

Why do you think people care?

suck my superior dick OP I have an IQ of 168 but you don't hear me bragging about it

Ether way someone answer the question

>state a fact

Hardly. If you truly have an IQ of 156, you must be able to prove it. Legitimate IQ tests provide their results on paper or otherwise some sort of digital document, which includes much information such as the mean score etc. since different IQ-tests have different scales.

That retarded 'IQ test' you took on the internet is not legit. Show us proof if you took an actual test.

You're mixing up two different concepts. The earth's magnetic field is caused by an actual electrical current, similar to that produced by a solenoid. This is different than the every day household magnets.

He doesn't require a foundation it's a legitimate statement. Considering of what Sup Forums consists he has a point, however you're making assumptions that the average Sup Forums user is dumber than an average person. What makes you a pretentious prick.

You're bragging about it lol

Thank you your answer will suffice,have a nice day

I never made any assumptions

clearly your IQ is around low 70's

Cast iron is always the answer.

non stick is poison.

I have an IQ of 180, so my question is: How hard is it to live day to day and not being clever? Do you struggle? The reason I ask is because I have a legit IQ of 180 (which I don't feel I need to prove here) and always thought dumber people than myself must really struggle. God, even I struggle with doing my taxes etc!

>If you have an IQ of 156 you must be able to prove it

That's not deductive in the slightest.

just because you are stupid doesnt mean that everyone else is.

The problem you are having is that you are projecting yourself onto the world around you.

What's it like being autistic?

also nb for this dumb thread.

>copypasta

Damn, I have an IQ of 190.

You are retarded compared to me. Lmao.

Yes you did.
Sorry to burst your bubble, you're an average person.

Very few people in the WORLD have an IQ that high, go do something with it instead of wasting time on Sup Forums. Go make the world a better place

>its not molten steel

>the spin creates the magnetic field.

This. Unless this is hard bait, I'm actually annoyed by how stupid people can actually think they're geniuses. An IQ of 156 is like one in ten million. And yet somehow every other person on the internet has an IQ ranging between 130-170. Ridiculous.

what?

I have an IQ of 160 and my wife's son has a 130

not that uncommon

It's called the Wobegon effect.

Prove it, I've looked through all my replies and no assumptions have been found. Prove it by pasting in the text you believe is an "assumption"

>my wife's son
nigga what

There's a big difference between 180 and 160

you are definitely confused on who has the burden of proof.

user#1: Sup Forums has a statisticaly low IQ

user#2: your statement might have validity however outliers exist.

user #1 has burden of proof

user#2 doesnt need to provide proof of anything

you on the other hand are required to provide proof of why you are a functional retard.

Ok, go and tell it to your friends. Oh wait..

It is very uncommon, you dipshit. Around 3% of the world's population has an IQ of 130. Less than 0,01% has an IQ of 160. Quit your bullshit.

Well I'm not going to. I don't really need to and I don't care that you don't accept it. Meanwhile I will be answering actual interesting questions from other anons ,have a good day

its copypasta salad.

No, you are talking shit m8

My IQ is 180 dude, I've got 4 monitors on my PC (which I self modded btw). Sup Forums only runs on one.

Before you ask the other 3 monitors contain Stock market graphs, science journal pdfs and youtube playing classical music.

That is impressive, never met a 190 before, bet you do a lot of like high level science shit?

>HAHA IM SO FUNNY LE TROLLD xD

Also, to add on, I did an experiment here on Sup Forums, GameFAQs and a few other sites where people who use the internet more than average congregate a few years ago.

I made threads based on FALLOUT and asked people to make their own SPECIAL stats. This is similar to the Sup Forums threads where people draw themselves and rate their looks, intelligence, creativity, wealth, happiness... you know the ones.

Anyway, what I tended to find was that the mean score for every stat was 5... except intelligence, which was an average of 7. 85% of all people rated themselves at 7 or more, but a few people listed theirs at 0, so I'm not sure if the average is really important here.

But basically after finding this I did research and found out that some psychological studies show that people rate themselves higher on intelligence when they feel like they have no value anywhere else. It's something that either can't be proven or doesn't have to be proven, so they rely on that to determine their self worth.

It's interesting but a little sad as well.

your rebuttal is that of a 6 year old child who has been denied their favorite toy after shitting the bed.

you sir have shit the bed.

Not really, a 6 year old would actually care. Case closed, I'm just having fun

If you have to ask for proof I cannot help you.
I even gave you benefit of the doubt for the sake of the argument. Your replies only cause frustration and you don't even know why, good on you.

I have an IQ of 420 and you are all retarded

I only have an IQ of 152, unfortunately.

>bait so hard I almost nutted

"Never met a 190 before, bet you do a lot of high level science shit"

nigga I have an IQ of 73 and I have am at the forefront of scientific advancement in biofilm inhibition in opportunistic pathogens infecting cystic fibrosis patience. I have 26 publications with a third of them in high impact journals. and I am running my own research lab at 26.

get on my level you stupid nigger.

Nice!

I have an IQ of 157. We should start a group called Foreign Anonymous Geniuses

you sir have shit the bed.

You wouldnt know fun if it kick you in your feminine penis.

Given the option, which country would you move to apart from your current?

>I have am
Are you sure that your IQ isn't lower than 73?

we are legun

we don furgive
we don furget

Who cares?

Legit question!

IQ really doesn't mean anything to me, and perhaps many people. Here is the problem.

>me user, have high IQ!
>ama
>not technically anything special about me
>I have a number!
>it's a number!

Okay so in all reality, it is just a number, and if you took a legit test... It was a huge waste of time or was facilitated by someone who was treating you for issues. That test is literally useless for real life, it pretty much gives you a reason to come on Sup Forums and instead of browse trap threads, you start ama. So my question is this: who fucking cares?

>1 new post
lamo. made me ekk

The only thing is that the first guy doesn't have to prove shit since he's not the one claiming to have x IQ. I am not interested in that guy's opinion whether it's backed up by facts or not.
Silly autist.

bitch I said 73, its almost like you are more retard than me.

science isnt about knowing stuff, its about working hard.

What does that mean for those who actually know and have proof that they are smart? The opposite? They think they're retarded? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

>typical trump supporter

I have an eye-queue of 1337. Get on my level 150fags

I don't understand what you're saying. Why do you think it works inversely again?

your inability to construct a cohesive sentence is indicative of your mental failings.

do you see the irony in this "sentence"?
>Silly autist

I think there is a good deal of autism in this thread, but I think you are confused about the source. This shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone after reading your hatchet job on expression.

What's it like begging for attention on a website full of degenerates?

>Using long words
>We all know why

OK OP where did you take the test?

Are you a Mensa member?

You said based upon your studies that those who are lacking in all other traits tend to think themselves very intelligent. Or more intelligent at least. Therefore would someone who is actually smart think they are dumb, and are 100% in all other traits and areas of their personality?

And cast iron actually lasts, too.

hahahahaha that's all I need to know about you.

what is your preferred gender pronoun?
protip: no one cares.

Witnessed.

Fucking prove it.

What's 8+4?

>dunning-kruger effect

people innacurately judge their own incompetince because they are too incompetent to accurately judge their performance

this is all you need to know about these and other retards.

>dunning kruger effect describes exactly that

people who are stupid tend to not know wnough to realize they are stupid

inversely people who are intelligent are hyper critical about what they know and how much more about a subject there is to know.

>the more you know

What is your IQ?

Magnets aren't real

>replying with an image to disguise how hurt your feelings are

you fucking pleb.

What's it like to be disconnected from the general populace so much more than even other geniuses?