GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT

GUYS I AM FREAKING OUT.
I bet unlike a lot of you, I have spent time on Sup Forums and have jerked off to my fair share of wincest posts and threads. I don't care if you think I'm shitting you or not, but this is real and my heartrate is soaring.
I'm a pretty normal suburban Chicago white kid. Probably a 7/10 who gets good grades and stays out of trouble. I have a committed girlfriend that makes me very happy, and a consistent friend group.
Last week, my aunt texted me asking me if I'd be available to drive some kids of her friends to baseball practice etc. I complied and sent her my info and everything was great. WELL, my aunt never told me this woman was expecting ME to contact HER, so when I checked in today, the day before I was supposed to drive these kids around, I found out I had lost the job. THEN MY AUNT (who is not bad- I will send pics if there is interest) SENT ME THIS. She's 50, and has four sons, two of whom are my own age and live with her. She's way richer than me, and I've never thought about her sexually, but this is insane. Help me out B.

Give us a picture and then we'll give you an answer.

This is her, with the cousin mentioned in the text, Donny

Here's another- she looks happier in this one

Maybe she used the wrong emoji.

You fuck your aunt. You fuck your aunt right now you lucky son of a bitch.

I don't think so man. She isn't too witty with her phone, but she said xoxo too... she's sorta affectionate but I don't know man, it just seems too crazy to be an accidental emoji click

....sssshhhhhit.
You have a hot aunt.
That's about as good at it gets for 50 year olds with no surgery.

Post her replies faggot

Play it cool. If she's actually interested she'll make the first move. Otherwise you'll completely ruin your relationship with your aunt and maybe your entire family.

she has had no surgery but her husband could totally afford it. her house could eat my apartment five times in terms of square footage. it's where we have all of our family parties. she's not currently responding... ahhhh bros help me out. like if I went over or invited myself over, bombs could go off

thank you for the voice of reason. wow I needed this

>sends winky face
>guys guys my aunt is dtf, what do

you sad sad people

Maybe just text a little flirty but dont lay it on her be subtle

current status

nailbiter

That's not a come on. Make sure your aunt wants your dick before you whip it out, moron.

wait are you basing this all on a 50 year old using a certain emojii?

Send her a dick pic

tell her if she is lonely you could stop by

and other evidence, like excessive attention to me at the last family gathering. noticeably so than other cousins she sees less often than me

Yeah, this. What the fuck are the rest of you dopey cunts all about?

uhm, seems like she's not alone

I think you've misread this completely

think about it before you pursue further, poke around in a smart way without giving it out

make her expose herself, if you give her a chance and she doesn't take it there is nothing to talk about

she is alone, my grandparents live in the area but not in her house

>peru

Looks like you like getting pozzed. Kek keep up the good work kiddo

Sent her this " I can cum keep you some cumpany if youd like but i like to sit naked with a beautiful woman in my lap care to be her ;)"

but her 'invite yourself' seems to imply to do so when they are around

???

that seems like she just stated her house was pretty big and then told you to go see your grandparents. i mean unless you can steer the conversation back to her being alone in her house then i don't think anything will come of this. ask her what she has planned tonight

This is real life OP not some internet story. This shit is rare to happen.
That said, I don't think someone who has 2 children around the same age is really into that shit. Give it a good wank or nail your girlfriend if you're getting urges from a few fucking emoticons

>one emoji
>she surely must want to sleep with me
I am impressed you have a girlfriend at all. An alternative idea would be to try cock, based on your reasoning I suspect you might be a faggot

She clearly means invite himself to his grandparent's house, not her house.

Lrn2grammar

that scares the fuck out of me. that feels like it could overstep a boundary. but hey, I could just say fuck it. I'm leaving for the entire summer after this

that is also valid. but I mean, will I get this opportunity again? I don't think so. My girlfriend and I are tight, and going to the same local college. We might not last there, I understand that reality, but we've been going steady.

OP think hes aunt wants to fuck just because shes nice to him. OP is an autist with not experience with females and is going to try to fuck his aunt, and ruin his family.

Dollars to donuts, you'll stop thinking crazy after you cum.

Fap user, it's good for your health/

I was under the impression they were with her that's why

Your aunt doesn't want to fuck you, you will just embarrass yourself .
Make the Peru ticket one way only.

lol out loud

This

the mental health benefits of jerking off are fantastic. OP here. I think I'm gonna cut this conversation off, although she hasn't opened my last message... any ideas on what to say along the lines of "hope you have a nice night" that can shut down the conversation but could also toss her a lob in case she does want me to come over..?

>aunt accidentally misses the shift key; sends semi-colon instead of colon.

>her nephew turns up a day later and rapes her

OP is the harshest fucken grammar nazi ever.

I understand that she is talking about my grandparents and my grandparents alone. But she still talked about how she is alone at night and I know she's an avid fancy wine drinker. This could happen, as much as an autist I seem

kek

> user what are you doing here?
> I-i-i-i ....u lonely?
> user please go.

There is absolutely nothing sexual you retard. She is just nice.
OP is confirmed autist.

"Have a good night. I want to fuck you."

>could

MAKE it happen
'aunt can I talk to you alone with a few wine glasses in between, I'm so confused about me and my gf and going to college. Just need advice if you aren't doing anything tonight'

Ask her if she wants to open a bottle of wine tonight then

I can say without shame that I have never used an emoji in my entire life. With that out of the way: after reading this series of texts, I had zero clue whatsoever as to why you'd think she was coming on to you. Zero clue where this "hint" is that you are inferring. Then I read the rest of the thread and I find out it's because of the stupid fucking smiley face. Take that out and there's nothing. Retard.

Full body to keep you niggas interested

Yup, dude's interpreting an emojii from his admittedly technologically inept aunt as a come on because he doesn't know how to conversation.

OP, it's time to take a break from Sup Forums son, it's messing with your head.

It's family, if you guess the intention wrong, worse case you look like a retard in your whole family. You can't run away from that, leaving a few months in the summer doesn't change that. Also your GF could leave you because of it maybe ? Depends on her. Anyway, I'd keep messaging and keep it on the somewhat-flirty-but-safe-side, but meanwhile fantasize the crap out of it if you want lol... Even if she invites you to her house alone, it can go either way, just expect nothing . GL Op.

>What's going on, aunt Diane?
>You're getting your cock sucked, kid!

I sincerely fucking hope my nephew ever misconstrues my niceness as sexual advances.

Go for it man

where are more texts

Fuck m8 bang her. Post her replies goddammit

thanks homie. what you said about my gf is true. I've never cheated on her before and I feel like if I did it would eventually come out and it would be so shitty. she still hasn't read the last message but I'll stick to the safe side.

Kek

Lost
Your aunt is gross not worth it op. post gf

If hes an autist like op, be afraid.

are you retarded? there's nothing here to suggest she wants your cock

Ask her if she'd like to have sex & if something bad happens then just say your phone auto corrected or you used voice to text

>Oh well, might as well keep it in the family...

White knighting.

Send this, if she's dtf she will know what it means

You guys will probably think I'm a total autist for this move but I used her pet Lab as a scapegoat to bring up the lonely card

Wrong thread, user?

>gets apologetic text
>my aunt must want to fuck me
Poster child of retardation 2k16

gf for reference

wat suburb nigga

trynna roll thru & cock ur aunt

>hi user its your aunt.
>DUDES SHE WANTS MY D WHAT DO

Yea with a situation like this you can play it cool and slow. Since she already said she's alone and knows your plans didn't go through suggest just coming over to say hey for a bit and take it from there.

Gross. Now she knows you're thinking about her being lonely. You fucked up kid.

Your aunt has better things to do than fuck her neckbeard nephew.

Send a dick pic

you should go see her. when she asks if you'd like some tea or cookies, say yes then strip down while she's in the kitchen. she wants it.

boy, you dun goofed

from now on she'll not only think. but have text confirmation that you're a full autist

just go fuck the face out of that kid

That emojis probably look like a worried face to her mate

Its the only way to find out OP

Whos Bo

yeah. "i have a gf but i wont want to bang her". OP is an idiot

Just say wrong person once she responds op

anyone have the links to archived wincest?

keep bumping thread
i want to see where this goes!!!!!!!

Hahaha

Agree, back in my day we sent eachother letters with words in them. Now all I see is a bunch of wannabe-1337-speech, what is the world coming to?

Also, totally reads like she wants 2 bone, go 4 it. Your leaving soon anyways and if shit turns south, kys.

if you are really thinking this might mean anything then just go over and hang out with her for a little while. You could say you did it cuz she seemed bothered by being alone. Then if she had any intent for something to happen she will probably try it while you are over. If nothing happens within an hour just leave. No harm no foul.

Bump

do this, she will make the move if she's into it

Go visit, if it doesn't work out you can always fuck your uncle right

Are you mental, she does not want u

You just aren't reading between the lines or horny enough to see it.

bump for google drive full of wincest

Aunt is hotter... Go mrs robinson on that pussy nigga.

I'm dumbfounded by the people calling her "hot"

how fucking low are your standards

Ok buddy trust me.

Jerk off
Read the conversation again.
You played yourself

I giggled

Congrats now if she is smart she can infer that you are trying to fuck her. I have a feeling based on your hyperactive imagination that your"girlfriend" is a neighbor who said good morning to you one day.

dubs dont lie