Prove to me that being attracted to girls with feminine penises is gay

Prove to me that being attracted to girls with feminine penises is gay.
Pro tip:You can't

I can't

Just accept that you are a faggot.
There is honestly nothing wrong with it.
There is something wrong with deluding yourself into thinking otherwise just to fulfill your empty sense of social obligation to be straight.

moar

Here you go my straight friend

This

I like traps, but I fully accept it's not hetero

That's because you fuck manly traps with masculine penises, faggot

>>girls
>>gay

Choose one fucking faggot

I pick femine penises

>Feminine penis

Can we agree on bisexual?

Just admit it user you're a faggot if you like dick

it's basically the two sexes combined so i think everyone should be able to agree to this.

That would imply that it's gay, which it is not

/thread

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

OP is a gay faggot in denial

I'd fu@k it

I will never get wtf trap haters do on trap posts, boner much?

I'm not a fag and they have a dick.

Point just proven.

What the fuck is a "feminine penis" first off? and secondly, if you're into anyyy kind of dick, it's a given you're a fag. "Feminine" dick or not What's important at this point is acceptance of this fact! :) nothing wrong with being queer these days

Dude, you ar in this thread cose a) you love traps b) You fall into a kindergarten level troll, please choose one. I like my girls with dick, in here to enjoy, whats your reason?

Use this simple quiz:
Does it have a penis?
Do I have a penis?

If both questions are answered with yes or with no, you're fucking gay.

faggots will argue that the difference is a "feminine" penis...whatever the fuck that means.

As a gay man who loves girl cock, I am fine with it being gay. I'd be more worried about if liking girl cock was straight, because that'd mean I'm straight.

nĂ¼

A penis is part of the male genitalia, a very defining part...meaning if it has a penis, it is biologically male. If a man is attracted to a penis, he is gay....possibly bi, but that's gay too.

you know, I think I know what a "feminine penis" truly is, and it's not what these faggots think it is. A woman's clit is what would become a penis if she were exposed to the proper hormones in the womb, yes? So that would mean that a giant clit would be a true feminine penis, yes?

it really doesn't matter what it would have become before birth. a penis RIGHT NOW is a cock.

Only faggots like dick

I agree, however, I was stating the womb thing to illustrate how an overgrown clitoris would better fit the description of feminine penis that a man's cock would...make sense?

>your mom fucked your dads dick and now you're here

logic

Girls don't have dicks.enjoy your denial fagboy. I'm sure mommy and daddy will accept you anyways! If they're at least half decent people.

-With love,
"Kindergarten level troll"

Cause it's a penis, Penis = Male faggot

My mom's the biggest faggot I know

i love my own dick most of all

fuck you, my mother's already dead....fucking cancer.

That's seriously what killed her, cancer.

>feminine penises
there you go

I cant tell if these are satire.

Anybody who wouldn't fuck a girl that has a feminine penis is a faggot

i prefer the masculine penor on a woman

its a mental thing for me. If they had the dick before the tits, i dont like it. If they had the tits before the dick, im raging hard... And I always get this terrible halfy because my dick is confused. Not hating on anyone else, jussayin

Faggots don't know what a feminine penis really is.

Pic related

full straight hard cock here

they're not

Goooodamn, this again, some more?

...dammit

More masculine penis

This.

Fag much? Get out of Sup Forums

It's all Pespective boys...it's all perspective.

What kind of retard thinks that liking girls that have feminine penises is gay?

Sup Forums is a fag board

being on Sup Forums automatically makes you a faggot

hey, they look happy

I fucked her today

>There is something wrong with deluding yourself into thinking otherwise just to fulfill your empty sense of social obligation to be straight.
So what is wrong with that? Sounds pretty normal to me.
I resist the urge to do immoral shit everyday, like punching an unfriendly person.
Why do all you freudians think the whole life is about sexuality and you cant even be happy if you resist the primitive urge to practice savage shit like homosexuality?

Sup Forumsthread/688405807

sauce

It's called "Do whatever the fuck you want and stop caring what people think".

Nigga you are gay kill yourself faggot