Should hate speech be outlawed?

Should hate speech be outlawed?
Pic just to get the attention of autists and similar undesirables.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic worked.

No. Hate speech is necessary for a free society.

no because then who decides whats hate speech
think of it like superheroes, the moment politics get involved then they will start telling who is and is not the villains

No. Why should it?

>no because then who decides whats hate speech
Obviously the government for which the rule applies.

turns a hate speech into a superhero strawman
>summer

>think of it like superheroes

Why? It's already pretty clear. This doesn't make any sense.

>Pic just to get the attention
>think of it like superheroes

It worked.

NIGGER!!!!!
nah hate speech is cool.

I think hate speech should be legal, and people should be able to beat the shit out of them if they want

At the risk of starting an actually intellectual debate, no, it should not be...no speech should be.

If you ban any speech, you limit the forms that public discourse can take, you limit how people can express themselves (and consequently how they show their character as well).

Fuck you. "I despise what you have to say, and I will defend - to the death - your right to say it."

No because what one person sees as hate speech another may not. This just opens up routes to limit what can be said ,and limits freedoms of speech.

Not if you want freedom of speech to be a thing.

But if you don't care about that, then sure.

>show your respect to the flag
>rub your dirty cooch on it
murca

>not enjoying your flag drenched in pussyjuice

Communist detected

Nah, banning hate speech would start as a "protecting the weak" thing, but then it would extend to other people and entities, eventually dissent and questioning authority would be considered hate speech.

Also, your personal choice to attach a negative connotation to a word or group of words is your choice, and the idea that other people should also adhere to your decisions is just arrogance.

A flag is a single contiguous piece of cloth, Jamal. Her clothing features elements of a flag. Don't ever post pretending you have the capability for wit again.

i'm liberal af, and all forms of censorship is bullshit, be it newspapers, movies, books, or just what people say.

butthurt.
see:

If you're liberal, then of course that's your standpoint.

Does liberal mean something else in the U.S?

I take it from your completely wrong understanding of what motivated the posts you quoted that you're not a native English speaker. You post has been discarded. Go find a site for other non-Anglo subhumans.

A liberal use to be someone who was for a smaller government and personal rights. Today's liberal somehow turned into someone who wants the government to control everything and wants to restrict individual rights.

No move to Europe or some other Communist hell hole. Sup Forums wouldn't exist of "hate speech" is banned

>Today's liberal somehow turned into someone who wants the government to control everything and wants to restrict individual rights
You're actually just regurgitating what republicans want to paint liberals as. Describing someone as liberal still means that they believe in personal liberty. That doesn't mesh with republicans who embrace moral majority politics (fascism rather than liberalism).

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.

yes. americans get everything wrong. they can't hold any standpoint at all without being shitty towards each other.

>Describing someone as liberal still means that they believe in personal liberty.

Hate speach is code word for standing up to white genocide.

Fuck it, kill all the white people, 50% of them are cuckolds and liberals anyway.

Ban all speach, rape all white people, raise the taxes to 99% and force people to work.

Maybe....just MAYBE then the white liberals would say something...any god damn thing?

It should be outlawed, but only if I decide what hate speech is.

>describing someone as socially liberal and fiscally conservative doesn't mean that they support more social freedoms and individual liberties

Not only is the Sup Forums, this is Sup Forums. We are literal hate speech. Not exactly a broad demographic here.

>....
>....
Learning disability detected.

you do realize that government is necessary, right? it's the basis for civilization. if you want tons of guns and small government, south sudan is what that looks like.

yeah but thats only because were not accountable and can spout whatever retarded shit we want

No. Not in the American lexicon. It means you're in favor of the nanny state, you can't take care of yourself, you don't want to work, but want your "fair share" of another man's money, and you want the government to ban things because they offend you.

hate speech=free speech

The concept of free speech is meant to protect hate speech and unpopular opinions. So no it shouldn't be banned.

>No. Not in the American lexicon. It means your in favor of the nanny state, you can't take care of yourself, you don't want to work, but want your "fair share" of another man's money, and you want the government to ban things because they offend you.

>conflating the diarrhea that seeps out of republitard mouths with the American lexicon

liberal detected, we are going to fucking kill all of you when trump takes office, the blacks, the white liberals, gays, mexicans.

all into the death camps you will go, and into the fucking trash.

Never, under any circumstances.

Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion.

Violence, hate and all that other shit then becomes a problem that can be solved largely with good education.

It's just our countries have yet to upgrade from centuries old teaching methods such as listen to this, learn that, write it down on paper at the end of the year, because reasons.
And now even our highest levels of education are being dumbed down by SJW shit.

You're trying to hard and coming off as sad rather than menacing.

the only thing keeping me from strapping a bomb to myself and killing liberals is the fact that I cannot get my hands on explosives.

I would gladly give my life to see you all fucking die.

No, but hate speakers should stop forgetting that while they have the right to speak hate, so to do we have the right to speak hate about their hate.

You can't just say what you want and then not expect public animosity if you said something shitty.

>Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion
That is way more elegantly put than I ever could.

Hate speech should be 100 percent allowed. But, on a federal level the things that modern hate speech is against should not banned.

In the realm of private institution discrimination should be allowed. If you are a business owner and don't want straight white males on your premises that is fine. Just an example.

government is a bandaid.
Humans are basically ungovernable.
The basis of civilization isn't government, since government springs from the individual's ability to control himself and consider the needs of others. Where people can't do that, there is no government, maybe armed tyranny or some gangster squeeze on the area.
Not one single weapon in that picture was made anywhere near there, maybe we could stop making millions of dollars selling weapons to shitty warlords?
Lol not gonna happen.

>You're trying too hard and coming off as sad rather than menacing

Yet a bunch of countries, many of them seen as progressive and free, ban hate speech in one form of another.

Yfw you buy into liberal indoctrination. Fuck off, get a job, and start paying taxes, NEET.

WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS!

I hope your pic is ironic.
>claiming the right to infringe on the inalienable right of another person when their right is documented and guaranteed whereas the right you imagine yourself to have is not

Yep. And now even the Chinese laugh at them.

WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER!

thats actually not what that means because they want to regulate and restrict your personal liberties... you're a fucking retard. kys

Wow, the tiny percentage of people that own everything in your country made you drink ALL the Koolaid, didn't they?
>Anything other than 'devil take the hindmost' capitalism is commie lazy greedy incompetent.....next comes the jew conspiracy and you're completely beyond hope.
The market needs to be serve society, not the other way around.

Any opinion should be allowed even if it's stalin or hitler running for president

WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! KILL ALL BLACKS! WHITE POWER! WHITE POWER!

No, because as clingy as little shits are to the fucking doctrine to protect their liberal idealism, it also protects backwoods inbred hick shit as well.

You can't have it YOUR way and only YOUR way. Otherwise we could only stick our dick in you and not some other needy whores.

You can. You'll just get charged with assault.

No. Of course not faggot.

>...
As if your opinion on anything matters. You're uneducated.

Give me your hate, nigger.

awful lot of dumb jews in this thread

damn shame hitler didn't finish his job so america wouldn't be such a haven for cucktards and sjws

I don't understand how economic liberty combined with social liberties and strictly enforced immigration hasn't taken hold as the basis for a political party yet.

Enjoy your bread line, commie.

Extremism, where you go when you have no ideas.
>he's going to kill them ALL
calm the fuck down

>Future Fascist Government

Dewd, get your head out of your ass and look around you.

History repeats itself. You're just clueless.

>The market needs to be serve society, not the other way around.
It does, Long John Dickweed. I earn money and I use it to buy stuff. Don't get butthurt because your associates in gender studies isn't paying the bills.

omg rofl

Yeah, it means Democrat in the U.S. They don't really embrace liberal ideals, unless you count freely spending other people's money. The word has acquired another meaning, similar to the word feminism, basically due to American faggotry.

Well, lets take a look at some SJW shit that is already in action, for perspective.

Gay marriage was made legal. And I didn't have a problem with that, but now that it's legal, those laws are being used to bully people who have religious beliefs against homosexuality. Wedding receptionists are being sued for not wanting to hold gay marriage ceremonies on their own properties. Bakers are being sued because they don't want to make gay marriage cakes.

In my opinion, that isn't OK. I imagine that much the same things will happen if "hate speech" is outlawed. The end result will be more people getting their rights trampled on, not less.

Who /isn't/ trolling on Sup Forums?

Here is another one I save these from here all the time.

hey look, its another statist tard that wants to squelch dissidents.

It's the suppression of words that gives them power

youtube.com/watch?v=gfNhiRGQ-js

buy a bullet. rent a gun.

TRUFE

History repeats itself when enough of us have forgotten the past. How convenient for so many conservatives to demonize facts, information, and logic in place of zealotry, belief, and ideology. THEY are the ones repeating history while the rest of us are trying to create the future.

>euro cuck detected

Enjoy your big brother tragedy

hate speech against bignose kikes should be deleted and treated with cognotive dissonance inspiring mokosatsu repression and denial, huffing emotional manipulations.

Hate speech against niggers should be used to provoke, suggest and inspire riots so bignose kikes can buy up the block cheap and selling for big money to gentile shiksa goyum trash, then cry "gentrification" and try to get another riot going.

Hate speech against gentile proto indo european ethnicities is a civic duty because holocaust.

>Stupid ideas should be allowed to wither in the court of public opinion
Yeah
>And now even our highest levels of education are being dumbed down by SJW shit.
Education became technical training in the 70s. College students with MBAs who don't know which side Germany fought on in the 2nd World War, science grads with no clue about the history or social impact of technological applications of science, education was always a thing for upper class people, now you have to educate yourself, if you have time after either chasing a dollar to pay bills, or slaving for that piece of paper to guarantee more dollars than that guy.

I already own both of those things in case poor uneducated trash tries to rob me.

> poor uneducated trash

you're afraid of bernie sanders' supporters? amateur.

>jokes on you
>I hate every one of you because you're human
>that one fact alone is all I need to know
>even if you aren't, you're pretending to be one so fuck you too

Right, you trust the government not to fuck something up or take cash to tip the scales in their favor.

- Big Oil: Environmentalism is hate speech

- Pharma: Documenting Adverse Effects is Hate speech

- Hilary: Voting for anyone else is hate speech

Get it?

I'm afraid of southerners pouring out of their meth cooking trailers the day some libertarian finally stops paying them welfare for shitting out kids they don't care enough about to educate.

>facts, information, and logic
Foreign concepts to liberals. They base every single decision on muh feels.

History lesson: Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler, were ALL leftist. The party of slavery was unsurprisingly, the Democrats. Talk about knowing history you autistic little shit.

WOW look at the responses that gets!
You poor little rich slobs.

>libertarian

i think you mean "democrat"

i'd rather be rich and white than you and jewish. faggot

Progressive and Free Germany circa 1933

Only took 6 years for things to get out of hand.

I think you don't understand what the fuck you're reading

nope. If they did then they would have to outlaw the words nigger, cracker, pinky and all the other words that discriminate against one color.

germany fought on the zionist side of funneling all the rich kikes to israel while hiding the bolshevik genocide crimes behind a blonde "nazi" wig and getting gentile indigenous europeans to kill other gentile indigenous europeans based on abstract ideologies like nationalism, communism and fascism.

ideologies that can never be more than a ponzi scheme due to the corruption, self interest and nepotism rampant in all human endevours

Multicultural-islam,

You're getting it shoved down your throat right now.

Misconception. Most of our "feels" only get expressed through our misunderstanding of why your side doesn't care about the facts, information, and logic.

See: climate change deniers. Who /isn't/ pissed off about those assholes? We have the science on our side yet those fuckers still prevent so much progress. God damn it.

People are saying that it shouldn't because that wouldn't be freedom, but techinically you will never have complete freedom, there will always be someone in control, telling you what you can and can't do.

You're going to feel so foolish when it's proven that climate change isn't caused by humans.