What would you do in the purge Sup Forums?

What would you do in the purge Sup Forums?

Kill that faggot op.

Who would you do in the purge Sup Forums?

Good luck fag

Betty Crocker

hhhhh

Kill niggers. Burn harlem and detriot to the ground. This is what white people would do yearly if this shit actually existed. Kill niggers as many as possible till purge is over.

jaywalk

MADMAN

Kill the guy who bullied me from ages 15-21, but who i couldn't get away from because everyone else loved him. He fucked my head up so much and pretty much ruined what should have been the best years of my life.

Havent even seen him in 11 years but I still sometimes lay awake at night thinking of ways i could get back at him if i ever did.

And my ex girlfriends fiance for obvious reasons.

steal all vidya from gamestop

Why wait for a purge...

Thats sick! People like you should be shot, degenerate.

i would check these dubs

move to canada (im a bit of a little bitch)

Make a club penguin account without my parents consent

Depends on how banking systems work. But if online banking is still an option during the purge I would focus attention on breaking into rich people's houses (eg the first movie) with a team and force them to wire money to an account I have set up or we kill them. Do this many times per night and split the cash amongst the team. I set up the banking system though. Just in case the team wants to off me. Get a loyal team and do this each year with better equipment each year. Becoming increasing more proficient. Eventually branch out and have several teams running.

Because people like me dont last long in jail.

What are you? A faggot?

Probably burn down mosques and kill a bunch of shit heads

Probably just hold the door

Carry out a mass exicution at the prison I work at.
Though I wish I could do it every day

Kill my faggot boss

then I'll make sure to kill you eh

Team would off you anyway

Fucking hide in my aunt's house with all the lights off and my shotgun.

Why user?
Im a prison guard

Go to my doom's day prepper dad's bunker off the grid. I think an arsenal of totally legal firearms would deter some killers

drive without seat belt

the fuck is wrong with you man

test

Maybe. But then they don't get the cash

>totally legal firearms

you sound like a fucking pussy

I'd hide like the rest of you spergs

probably kill don't know who or why but just do it.

>688411514
kill myself

Rip the tags off my mattress.

I would spend all year compiling addresses and surveilling politicians in the hopes that I could catch up with at least one of them and start a movement where the day becomes synonymous with holding government officials accountable to their electorate.

Kill hilary

Rape my true love.

kill myself because the law in my country forbids one to kill himself and is considered a crime

Interesting movie concept, a safety valve for violence. But a society could never allow a completely lawless night, not so much for the killing but for property destruction. You don't want the engine to explode from too much pressure but letting steam out by blowing up the engine obviously makes no sense, a healthier society waking up the next down to a burned-down husk of a society is pointless.

A return to gladiatorial arenas is the answer.

i didn't know Catliyn Jenner was in that movie.

>own a boat.
>more 8 miles from shore.
>blackout

Nobody would literally find you.

What would I do in the purge?
>Lock Doors
>Grab Firearm
>Play Overwatch

Didn't we just have this thread?

I mean, I know this is Sup Forums and everything is a repost of a repost but this is an unusually specific/non-jacking-off related topic to pop up twice almost simultaneously.

the fuck dude

Make the OP read. Every. Fucking. Version. Of this goddammit post.
For a full 24 hours.
While getting fucked by Rosie O'Donnell wearing a strapon made of kooshballs.

Kill my neighbors dog
Kill my black neighbors
Go steal some stuff I need
Das it

Man, we could actually eradicate all the niggers!

>not killing that shithead Heaven

It's clear you've never actually sailed a boat, let alone anchored one at sea.

kill myself legally

pour cereal after i poured milk into the bowl

Masturbate

MODS MODS MODS

hurr durr

kill purgers. These are the faggots that make life harder for all of us. These freaks who wait all year for a moment to carry out their sick retarded fantasies. I would enjoy nothing more.

Man up. Go find him and teach him a lesson if life hasn't taught him one yet.

rape one or two women

Do this naked at the mall

Eat an orange in the bathtub.

Come to England, public nudity is allowed here.

Who wants to be naked in the rain though?

Are you retarded man, that's unsafe for you, why don't you put a gun to your head and shoot if you want to endanger yourself so badly.

Who cares about laws if you're committing suicide? What are they going to do, arrest your body?

post this

buy chocolate milk and pour it out [spoiler]without drinking any[/spoiler]

I would sit at home and shitpost on Sup Forums

fuck a dog, dubs confirme it

What are they gonna do, kill you? kek

A faggot? On Sup Forums? Never.

make some easy millions weapons trafficking without the government on my ass.

I'd download torrents and continue seeding.

rape every girl i could

Sit at my computer and see how much money I could steal from businesses/banks. I'd spend most of the year learning how to hack and steal information. Probably wouldn't work, but I would still try.

Find him
Fuck him up..

That guy was 3years older and big
I was a scrawny kid..
He was toying/beating me up every Friday when he felt like it..

Go my way,abroad..
By chance when I went back to my native town I bumped into him in a club..
Got all friendly with me,I m now 6'3 and almost 190 pounds and much bigger than him..
The pleasure to beat him up and hear him imploring my mercy and pardon was just priceless after all those years of questioning myself..

>Best therapy ever

Kill you in the fucking face nigger gtfo summerfag

Hunt purgers silently from the shadows like the fuckin Boogeyman man, because targeting the weak and the innocent is a bitch move.

But user, then you're waiting all year to carry out your own sick, retarded fantasy. You're just like them.

have sex with my dogs

I've already purged.

Light as much apartments on fire ass possible. I'd go to apartment after apartment and light them up.

Then I'll watch as they scramble to put out the flames after the purge is over.

everyone

Where there are no laws? Realize that other people will be purging as well, anything I would want to do would need to be carefully planned if even possible. There would be rape gangs, there would be death squads, there would be just plain lunatics roaming the street. There would be opportunists looking for money and loot.

So let's say I wanted to stay alive. I'd need to fortify my apartment to some degree to ensure there are no easy access points, and develop a defense system for the huge fucking ground floor window I have. Since I'm somewhat versed in arduino coding and construction I think I could develop a booby trap/mine of some sort that I could detonate should someone try to enter that way. But besides that I'd just need to stay quiet and wait it out.

Let's say I wanted to steal some stuff from my local micro center to upgrade my PC. I would need to cross four major shopping centers, as well as three major residential areas. I would find out how long it would take me to drive to the store, walk to the micro center, walk to the components area, grab what I needed, walk out the door right as the end siren sounded. Then on the day of, I would stick to my original plan until it was time to leave. I'd quickly move to my car, check it for tires/tampering, drive quickly to the micro center, acquire my parts and leave. If at any point in my plan does something unexpected occur, I return home if possible and try again next year.

Besides the above, most everything else would be too dangerous to attempt. Trusting anyone would be a mistake, so all operations would have to be undertaken alone. Killing someone would require that I travel far from my safe haven, the same can be said for any other crime mentioned here so far. Too complex, too risky.

Since I sexually identify as an attack helicopter, I would just rape the city

holding an autistic grudge like that is like drinking poison and expecting him to die.

he doesn't think about you. he lives his life happily while you waste time thinking about bullshit hypothetical situations you're too beta to make realities.

fuck off, move on, stop making excuses. you can't make your past less fucked, but you can be less autistic in the future. the real revenge is living a great life and making him jealous of you.

Yes we've all see those anti feminist videos

especially when I burn it down

R9K filter. Every post will be unique

>What would you do in the purge Sup Forums?

I tell you what I'd do man; two chicks at the same time. Hell I've always wanted to do that.

If you think fire-retardant construction wouldn't become an immediate thing you're retarded

Thats assault nigga

If you think smoke still cant kill you your're you're retarded

Nigga, he can hold onto his anger if he wishes. Sometimes anger is what drives a person toward greatness. He just needs to have focus. But if he wants to hate this guy and fantasize about fucking him up, let him do so.

In the first movie gov't officials and military were off limits.