OC black girls thread this is my ex we made some pr0nz today. I'll post all of it if u want

OC black girls thread this is my ex we made some pr0nz today. I'll post all of it if u want

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/
sendvid.com/
sendvid.com/60sr72vo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those pus and nips look like garbage. Like not a bad body shape but im pretty sure stephen hawkings would b e the only one interested in this bitch

nice do you have any closeups of pussy/ass and or anal

op i have a serious question ... if a black guy/woman sleeps in white sheets do you leave brown/black skidmarks on the sheets

Yes

Great question I want to know too!

i see you are white...i myself am and ive allways wanted to sleep with a black chick(there are few of them in europe) soo whats it like compared to white women...and do they smell . I mean i know that if a person washes they lose odor but does that pungent smell come back faster with black people

bumping for dis heres some OC

I wouldn't say they smell more than other races but it's definitely a different smell. Like cocoa butter :)

sounds good to me post pics if you have any

Black people are known to use lotion daily otherwise they get ashy

t. mulatto

I have a video of a blow job but idk where to upload it I want to make her a star

mega.nz/

sendvid.com/
how large is the file ?

ex

cmon op im waiting with my dick in hand

I sent it to the send vid link it's 975 mb

bampin for dis

whats the link op?

how long untill it uploads

You and her ever do race play? as in "oh bwana me am native girl your cock is so pink!"

hurry up faggot the thread is about to 404

OP is dead

Almost done

Stabbed by his black ex gf

sendvid.com/60sr72vo

If you believe the color of a black person's skin rubs off, wouldn't they eventually just become white people?

Niggers deserve death, of course. But you are too stupid to live.

I don't get the white supremacist logic. Why would they deserve death?

do you understand that the epidermis sheds off all the time and in the case of niggers the epidermis contains melanin ...go back to fucking your sister cletus

good shit op got any more ?

Nah but I'll probly make another video of us actually fucking pretty soon look out for me on here or give me a email or something if you want

she kept sucking after nutting, good choice in negroid op

niiiice more please

That was a good vid OP! she's tasty as fuck. why did you break up with her?

my email is : [email protected] if you ever make another vid.

What's your email?

Our personalities weren't very compatible but we fuck a lot so yeah I saved your email in my notes I'll send you some more I think she likes being recorded