Little sister's best friend who likes me is getting braces. What advice should I give her?

Little sister's best friend who likes me is getting braces. What advice should I give her?

None unless you're a dentist, shit for brains.

Weren't you here yesterday?

My advice to her would be avoiding the dude that's creeping on 15 year olds

Yes I was, and she creeped on me

Just fucking with you dude. Good to see you again.

Really though, what is there to advise? If she doesn't want her mouth to be in agony the rest of her life then get the dental work done

Then post more photos of her and describe how badly you wanna plough into that ripe tight pussy

Seconded

I've had braces before, I just didn't want her to feel like shit cause I have no real advice. My teeth were fine, I had a minor over bite that has now returned after 4 years. All my back teeth now have fillings becuase the braces obstructed proper cleaning, amd several spots that will become braces on my front teeth.
That's not my intent

Suck my cock before you get the braces. It just won't be as good after.

Teach her how to put her lips over her teeth as not to cut into the penis.

Or get cut benis if into that shit.

It's cool dude. we all whacked it to our sister's friends. Now and then one of us was lucky enough to do a bit more than pound our pepperoini's.

Now I need to ask, have any of you wacked off to her?

Bump

That's not something I'm willing to discuss officer

Seriously though, no, not my type

On a side note, two years ago I tried getting at her older sister (who's 6 months younger than me)
>she's the one with the hat

Op here. Gunna be honest I've fallen asleep a few times cuddling a pillow pretending it's her

I like your style! Hat sister's more my speed

Whoa, Okay, she cleans up pretty micely

sex her.

She's more attractive but I'd rather have someone who's into me
>older sister
What do you mean?

Fuck you to for not getting pents

What should op say?

It means I suck at typing... bwah, older sister is hot though.

You gonna message this girl and ask her out then? Or am I gonna see you tomorrow asking another question about how to approach her?

I believe man.

Well the younger one (the one I've been talking about) has now responded. What do

I have no fucking idea about oral hygiene beyond brushing and flossing. So no advice on that one.

Just... Tell her you're into her. It's kind of obvious that you are, to me at least. Good luck, post results

I was more looking at the hygiene part. Told her to eat ice cream

Bump

Something with an extreme temperature will probably do more harm than good.

Just try keeping to normal stuff that she'd eat, just take extra care to not get anything stuck.

Sorry I'm not better at the teeth stuff!

Ice cream to sooth pain and soup since you dont chew it. Neither get stuck either.

She need to eat soft food. If she likes chips, well she's going to start cutting less in that and also always clean your teeth. You don't want excess food between the brackets.

My advice to you is to shave your pubes so they don't get caught in her braces.

Ahhh, I guess that'd work. I've always had really sensitive teeth, so avoid cold stuff like the plague post-dentist

And goddamn I'm up at nearly 4AM talking about this with you! You'd best tell her that you're into her too OP. I'll be pissed if I see you on here again tomorrow!

I'm gunna keep doing this till saterday night when I see her again in person.

Ha! This

You sonofabitch. You've singlehandedly fucked my sleeping pattern

Avoid hard foods for at least a week. Shit's gonna be hurting for 4 at most, get's better after the second though. Make sure to brush twice everyday or you'll regret it after getting them off. And don't chew into hard foods like nuts or lollipops, your brackets might break off. And to help with the pain in the first week, rinse your mouth with warm saltwater, your gums are going to be aching like a bitch. Hope this helps you get with the 15 year old, OP. You faggot.

Thank you

Oi, tell her that the shit will hurt every time it gets tightened and you'll just have to get used to it. Once she gets retainers, tell her to try to not lose them or throw them away on accident.

You're welcome. And thankyou for the help :)

Post more pics of your sisters cute friend.

Just did this
She doesn't have much hold on

You are gonna try to bang her, right?

Tell her to watch the tip

Trying ti get a relationship. If a bang is meant to be then yes

That the gayest shit I've ever heard

I meant fuck her face but relationship is good too.

Nice try cucklord

Just asked for one

Bump

Bump

This

she seems awfully bitchy tbh