Who's the next president?

Who's the next president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk
globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never seen that pic before, godamn she was a railable little cutie in her prime.

Was that pic taken before or after she was fired from the 1974 Watergate committee for lying and trying to break the rules?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

She was never fired. You are repeating a myth.

this is my favorite. I wish we could roll back the clock

>Triggered Trumpster detected

Hillary was dtf

FAT RACIST CIS SCUM ALWAYS BRINGING UP SHIT THAT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO CURRENT TIMES

HILLARY 2018

Dubs checked.
Wrong girl. That's Hillary Rodham

dude, are you blind?

Fuck off

Fuck you don't believe everything Fox News tells you. I was going to sit this one out but after Trump said what he did about Judge, no doubt in my mind he is dangerous megalomaniac racist. Hillary Clinton has my vote. I'm a Republican

The wholesome quality of that pic appealed to me is all.

Didn't you hear? Obama is getting impeached, then will declare marital law to remain president indefinitely.

Virgin detected.

Like slavery? Hypocrite.

This fucker gets it.

Old Trumpler obviously. Hilary has absolutely no credibility to anyone except SJWs that are going to vote for her for the same reason they voted for Obammy. Sanders is only popular with stupid college age kids that wish they could waste another vote on Ron Paul. President Trump is going to do some radical shit fam

A terrible person.

gets what
that pic just reminded me of the one I posted

It was your subconscious, user. In your heart you know it's true.

>Who's the next president?

No need to be so mean to Palpatine.

MOOOODS

Chelsea is so obviously Bill's kid

Really

chelsea has a donkey face.

Because her parents - especially her father - were pretty damn ugly.

>k

Young Hilary can get it, man

At this point, I've fucking stopped caring. We're down to a racist asshole and a villainous pile of slime. I don't know why we let it get to this point. We're fucked either way. I fucking hate the United States' political landscape.

But that's the breakthrough, like with treating a disease - the most important moment is when the disease hurts so much we can no longer deny we're sick.

That's when the healing starts.

Trump-Sanders 2016!

I want this and I want it to be a reality sitcom

Damn is that Hillary? Me want Snu Snu

Can someone tell a non amerifag who Chelsea is?

Chelsea is Hillary Clinton's daughter.

The open question is who her biological father is. While Chelsea was raised as Billy & Hill's daughter during the Clinton presidency, she greatly resembles Webb Hubbell, partner at the Rose law firm in Arkansas where Hillary worked. Hubbell was appointed Chief Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court by Bill, and when the Clintons came to Washington, Hubbell was appointed Associate Attorney General.

There was always the rumor that while Bill was fucking any trailer trash he could get his security guard to hold down for him, Hillary was having her own affairs - sexually with Hubbell, emotionally with Vince Foster (who was later murdered when he threatened to resign from his position as Deputy White House Counsel during the Whitewater days of the Clinton administration).

While my position is people should be allowed to fuck whoever they want, Chelsea provenance reflects on whether Hillary is trustworthy - in that if she's spent decades lying to the public about the father of her daughter, she could lie about anything.

Shit dude, I was just thinking about this. Probably would never happen, as both have radically different views, but would pull some Sanderfags to Trumps side.

That they have radically different views is why it would be such a great ticket for the country.

Though I don't know that they have different views on the problems - they differ in how to solve those problems.

I think they'd balance each other quite well, and would easily win in November.

Of course, there's the idea that the Fed is simply propping up the economy until Trump wins, at which point they'll let the entire dead thing collapse - but blame it on Trump, not decades of Wall St. sucking the life from America.

She's pretty cute. But her mom was pretty cute in her 20's and looks like shit now, so Chelsea is doomed.

your mom with my dick in her cunt

Radical shit like fuck up this country

Trump only can win in the little fucked brain of retards from Sup Forums. Hillary is already the president.
Even republicans hate him

> all these mad shills replying

10/10 you know how to get em riled up user

Trump is only popular with white fat fascist ignorant faggots

> tfw it will never happen

shit dude, that would be shillary's worst nightmare.

Not trump, the republicans just hurt themselves by going with trump. they should of elected another republican they would of had a better chance of winning. trump is going to be stumped hard and all his racist followers will follow.. I'm voting for Hilary.

> being this butthurt

so does shillary pay you per post, or is there a monthly flat rate?

aka the majority of americans

Important for those playing along at home to understand how disinformation is used to stifle public discourse and hide truth.

globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889

> Rule 5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

dubs speak the truth :^)

Aren't you doing the same with Bernie or Hillary supporters? Cucks, liberals, faggots?

Others may be, I'm not.

Or they may be shilling in their spare time.