Is my mum purposely bent over?

Is my mum purposely bent over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hWOLPWm6Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, you immoral son of a bitch! Shes like that cause shes in pain from all the toes on her right foot being broken.
Stop taking pics and go help the lady!

Dat ass tho

maybe need more just to make sure

Yes, so that she can reach what she's cleaning.

her toes look like my teeph

Get a pick of you right behind her

This was taken earlier and I didn't get more, I have more of her in other positions..

fucking depants her and get a pic for us

lets see em dubs

There's one..

FUCK I TAKE IT BACK I'M SORRY GET OUT OF THERE

xddd

See? I told you to help her before, and you didnt! Now her foot is turning fucking blue, its necrosis, bruv!

nice upskirt

I'don't think so, why are you there? did she ask you to help her or something? is your dad in the picture?

I can see on her face that she took like half a box of painkillers, but that wont do! It needs proper treatment.
Call 911 immediately, you monster

Post them all faggot

>can't unsee

Have you got a picture from when she was younger? Curious how she must have looked like.

So you want to fuck your mom or what OP?

is she still married to your dad? and what is wrong with her nails?

She looks like a good fuck tbqh

Yeah she is

Should cum tribute her.

Her skin looks quite smooth, nice to rub a dick all over.
just cant ask for a footjob, or might end up castrated.

is this real?

Are yo trying to fuck her user, are man enough to cuck you own dad?

she knows how much you been jacking it and wants some?

Yes, yes it is.

Post more or tell us your story OP, do you spy on her?

l
I try my best to spy on her, not got anything spectacular from it though.

Would you do her for reals? Or you just doin it to pass the time...

You think she need sex, have you make advances or try to compliment her?

Does trying to fuck your father's wife give you any remorse? in my case just make the situation more exciting

wtf is her toe doing . it looks like a zig zag

I don't really think my dad's giving her much

For reals

yes so she can clean the bottom part of the shower.

I would never be okay with fucking my father's wife unless she is also my real mother, then I would love to do it.

The last time I complemented her was when she asked if a dress looked nice on her and I told her no, take it off, she giggled and chided me, "Just like your dad"

you sick beautiful fucker

Do you think you could get something, like a one time thing or even have an affair with her?

gross, you and your dad are both disgusting granny fuckers

Probably not, my mums quite stubborn, and would refuse point blank to do anything.

Kill yourself, shitlord

You could keep trying winning her with humor, maybe she's interested

start sucking her dick under her skirt

Tranny/10

Who knows just remember if you get some, you get your personal pussy in your house everytime you want

Any more pics?

Your only option is to get her drunk when she's alone with you and take advantage of her.

op's dick

Thing is I have this fear of rejection because I already tried hitting on my younger sister and failed. Except for one time, though.

Do you ever go outside, user? Like, ever?

Anyone fancy cum tributing her?

Highly unlikely I know.

You could keep complimenting her and see how thing evolve or take a risk and sometimes hug her, touch her a bit, press you body against her

how i feel about this post

ew man

No, not at all.

No

G E T H E R D R U N K
E
T

H
E
R

D
R
U
N
K

What does it mean if I'm getting a raging boner reading this thread?

op's mom's vagina

Now i know this is fake well it was good, i really thought somebody here could fuck his own mother Sup Forums is simply no longer what use to be

That you got a major mom&son incest fetish.

you should slap her ass or grope it when you are around her if she gets too close to you

I could try touching it when we hug?

Ask your father for some money, or do anything you have to get some and get a prostitute to go over to your house.
Otherwise, if your mom rejects you as well, next fixation will probably be the familys dog....

if you already have tha balls to do that you could try this she's your mother in the best she's just gonna fell sorry for your pathetic ass and tell you, you need help but she still gonna be your mom

>"take it off"
kek

When is someone going to extract the EXIF GPS data so we can break their family? Come on, Sup Forumstards, I want an epic thread tonight.

Start slowly. Don't place your hand straight on her ass, get her used to you touching her.
First place it on her lover back or on the side of her hips, get her used to this and work you way down by placing your hand further towards her ass each time.
After doing this for a while you'll be able to hold her ass when you are hugging or cuddling. Be careful not to start groping it due as it may ruin everything. If you want to squeeze it you need to be gentle and only do it when she's really used to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hWOLPWm6Ss

Try to put your hand in her ass and said it was an accident

>say it was an accident
Only do this if she has a bad reaction to it. If she doesn't say anything then you can do it again some other time.

You could do this OP, you could actually get something

keklakoo

I'know this is just perverted fantasies and nothing in thread is real but anyone knows if some guy actually get a pity fuck from his own mother like OP wants?

Bump

And OP didn't deliver again, well maybe someday some user would fuck his own mother and deliver

Bump for interest

Bump for mother son incest

Bump