Ask a major grower (and seller) anything?!

Ask a major grower (and seller) anything?!
Also anyone in the 970 area need to buy or hook up?

Do you dab?

FoCo/Loveland?

Hook me up with your address so I can call the police.

Occasionally, most of the time I'm just smoking shake off of my crop or a little of the crop itself.

Loveland's a shitty place, I use to live across the street from that shitty little gas-station.

how much on the street for an 1/8 of girl scout cookies on average ?

It depends on the person I'm selling to. Since colorado is typically pretty cheap, something like 27+30, if I like the guy a 25 or cheaper. Shit sometimes I give it away.

Is your name Casey?

No, that's a shitty name.

holy shit im getting raped in the ass with no lube.

How many plants do you have at a time?
How many dealers do you sell to?
How much money did you make last year?
Favourite cereal?

Well I'm a grower, not a street bilge-rat fuck. Typically a g is 5-10, if we're talking cookies 10ish range. So an eigth is 3.5 so 35 is street price I'd say. It really depends, what do you pay?

In PA and I pay 20/g fuck my life dude. Do you deliver cross country? I'll buy a pound.

>dab
the whole process is to complex for small benefits

Well basically around 100. 70-80-90 crops is a lot of tending.
I sell to two, they're partners but kind of on their own businessmen, entrepreneurs are my favorite! Motherfucking Chocolate Crave, Maybe some Froot Loops mayne.

Oh shit, and I make a lot of money. I can't really give numbers because it depends on the crop like corn or whatever.
20/g is fucked. You're right no lube, extra chunky peanut butter.
I agree completely. Just fill my bowl dont make me heat something up and cap something and do this and that fuck that noise bruddah.

What strains do you sell/grow?

I also live in PA
My hometown - 10/g for mids 25/8th for mids
At college - 10-20g for nug and 45/8th
Dabs were 50/g

Closest you've been to getting caught?
Favourite weed related memory?

Well it depends, Always cookies, All the diesels, Lemons, Trainwrecks. It really depends dude I make my own strains and I love fucking around breeding, you play god.

i hope you get busted for a felony charge you fucking pedofile

That's insane fuck that move here.

One time my neighbor saw me passed out on my porch high off my cock. I'm not getting burned, middle men on middle men, gunpoint security, IPNs, I know my shit I suppose. And well my first time smoking was pretty fun, 6th grade, some doobie I found out on the street, me and my friend in the park bathroom. We both got caught and fuck I loved it.