Thoughts on this case?

Thoughts on this case?
context: stanford student raped a girl behind dumpster and getting only 6 months of jail time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zlMJBI4FGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should have got no time.

All rapists should be put down like the violent animals they are. Fucking savages

>implying that t wasn't consensual

basically a girl these days can say anything she wants, she can even say "fuck me in the butt" (remember mattress girl) and use some excuse like "i was too drunk", "I revoked my consent mid coitus" etc. etc. to claim rape. Maybe he was a bad dude maybe he did drag her back there and rape her....but my guy says she's playing the innocent victim card when she wanted to enter the rodeo and didn't like the bull she drew

Where do you think you are?

HOW IS IT EVEN A THING THAT RAPE HAS A 6 MONTH OR LESS MINIMUM??? WHAT IS THIS??

calm down buddo

Actual rapes far outweigh false rape accusations, without even counting the huge number of rapes that go unreported. I know you probably resent women because you've never touched one in real life, but lets not let that get in the way of the facts.

i got a year in prison for a gram of marijuana so im PISSED

No false rapes out number real rapes by almost 2 to 1. False rapes are the number hoax case clogging judicial systems. More so than slip and fall or estate disputes.

>not even gonna bother copy pasting that bullshit rodeo analogy
the difference between sex with a human and fucking with a wild animal is that you can say to a person "hey, this isn't right, we need to stop" and the other person is completely able to comply with that.

and besides, this girl was the better part of blackout intoxicated. it's pretty hard to "pretend" anything at that point.

Do we have the accuser's picture?

Maybe you should've raped the weed

B8

Which state?

>688440545
samefag???

Nope

Oklahoma

Not joking. All rapists should be castrised/hystarecomied. No one should have to live being sexually assaulted. Yes, maybe I am biased. Ignorance is not an excuse.

If I get drunk and agree to a contract and sign it, can I back out later because I was drunk?

Any pics of the girl in question?

I am the post above you. There is a difference in this scenario, especially since alcohol is a legal substance. There are many cases that inebreation is not a factor.

Pretty much this. A few years in jail really doesn't accomplish much. Usually just makes them more deranged. Severe crimes need severe punishments.

how about teaching the girls not to drink so much they pass out and become victims. fucking chicks cqant hold their beer, liquor or smoke. thats why i party with guys
>yes homo

The outcome of this is that two elite scumfucks will have gotten their shit pushed in by the end of it.

Sounds like a win win to me.

How do you know the girl didn't say yes, though?

She was out cold, dude.

I am not saying it is an automatic free pass.

The girl was out cold.

Sup Forums is such a degenerate shithole.

For someone who was out cold, she sure had a pretty good memory of the events that allegedly happened.

He gonna get karma in prison so hard he won't be able so swim because of his loose asshole.

Exactly

youtu.be/6zlMJBI4FGU

In times like these I consult Gaga Pee Pap. I believe he has a few words about rape.

I really don't give a Fuck. More important things to worry about.

This is Chantae

She broke into a guys house and sexually assaulted him while he was uncouncious

no rich parents, no big shot lawyers, and still got 9 months only.

also, no outrage

how does some dyke end up passed out behind a dumpster? sounds like foul play to me dont give a fuck about the judge school or the swimmer