How to stop biting my fingernails Sup Forums?

How to stop biting my fingernails Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/ee70b0c816ab1bcaa541b7852789042f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shove shit under them

you don't

Beta keys for new horror game Dead by Daylight from devs website!

beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/ee70b0c816ab1bcaa541b7852789042f

just force yourself to stop every time you catch yourself thats what helped me the most

Why are the nails so short?

Cut them incredibly short, keep doing so. Of course, I still chew on the skin sometimes, but I have enough restraint not to make myself bleed and my fingers no longer look like shit.

dont put them in your mouth idiot

Keep a rubber band on your wrist. Every time you put your hand to your mouth to bite your nails, slap the rubber band against your skin until it hurts.

Realize that you're only putting them in your mouth because they're shaped in a phallic nature.
OP is a faggot

You man up faggot

I quit . Later in life I quit smoking. 7 year smoker or so. Cold turkey. Not one grit in last 6.

Stopping biting nails was harder.

bro...you gotta soak your fingers and push your cuticles waaaaaay back...cut off what you can without cutting yourself too bad. keep pushing those shits back over tyhe course of several weeks...soaking as needed and trimming as you go.

stopping biting your nails is on you but getting rid of all that cuticle youll see you have a LOT of nail covered up by skin.

not my nails, couldnt find my phone to take a pic.

Keep them out of the reach of your mouth.

pull out your teeth

Eat more calcium and stop being a stressed faggot.

Heroin. Somewhere along the line i just stoped and i don't know why.

Easy! You kill yourself!

Absolutely Disgusting

What helps me, is using a plastic retainer, trying it sometime user

get a hobby. Or a job......or a life.

I dont bite my fingernails to that length but I prefer biting them then filing them down on the grout in my shower. Whenever I cut them I always make it too short.