Tell me how you would rape and degrade my fiancé. Make her your whore. Her name is Paige

Tell me how you would rape and degrade my fiancé. Make her your whore. Her name is Paige.

I would rub her feet every night until she fell asleep.

Do you want to see her feet?

Not really. That was just my troll. I'm not into feet but thank you. I'm more into ass and panties.

im into feet. i could blow a load on those.

Fair enough. How about this?

Awesome. I'm glad you like.

yea man. id love to suck on paige's toes. you a feet guy?

Nah not really. I just like appealing to dudes that are into that. I like hearing how you would use her, even if it's her feet.

ill make her wear that skirt with no panties and take to public places and eat her ass/pussy then fuck an creampie her

yea man. i love seeing that shit. no need to crop them either. face and feet is fine for me. i like jerking off to girls feet cuase they have no idea theyre being used by some horny stranger online. using them for what theyre worth.

I would ask Paige why she's engaged to a cuck

Right dude. I'm super into that too. Imagine what she would think if she found out. And I actually already had them cropped lol.

Nice. That's really hot. I love imaging your cum inside of her.

nice man. using this and
love them. jerking off to your fucking worthless cunt fiance. id blow the biggest load down that throat. lets see more. anything with feet in it. or any nudes. fuck this cunt. i wanna use her for my cum.

Ah man that's a nice description. I want you to use her and make her fuck toy. I honestly don't have that many more of her feet. And we can work our way up to nudes.

she middle or left here. love this pic. barefoot sluts. either way its hot but of course if you have more feet pics id love to see them. most girls have a few on their facebook or ig. anyways how old is she? you like that shes my jerk off material right now? using her as nice fuck meat?

I'd take her to her parents house and fuck her on daddy's bed and make sure he catches me defiling his daughter.

She's on the left here. And yeah I'll look for more but no guarantees. She's 21. And yeah I fucking love that you're jerking off to her right now. Make her your dirty little whore.

Nice man. That's really hot. That would definitely degrade her. What else would you do to her?

Punch her square in her fucked up face

hahahah this cunt

Haha that's mean dude

she is a dirty little whore. shes engaged to you but she has no idea that youre turning her into a little internet whore. being used by strangers to jerk off to her cute little face and her feet. id love to unload in her just to really seal it up that shes nothing but a couple of fuck holes now because of you. just there for my hard cock to feel good.

Fuck yeah man that's so hot. Would you wanna continue this on kik? Seems like the thread is about to die. I want to hear more about ho you would use her as something to cum inside

yea man. whats your kik?

Of course as I say this, it jumps to page 3 lol

>marraige/fiance/proposal
>disgusting & repulsive
>pass

i want to cum all over her face and hair then take her out

This so hard

That's hot. Imagine her walking around in public drenched in your cum.

First I'd get her wasted drunk, then I'd bend her over rip her panties and fuck her ass, once she was crying hard I'd put her on her knees and shut her up with my dick down her throat. I'd cover her face in her and mu spit until I was ready to cum and I'd jizz right in her pretty little slutty eyes

post tits or pussy pics lets see what were working with

Nice dude. Really hot thinking about you cumming all over her slutty face.

Are you going to add me?

does she have a hairy pussy

Well she shaves it sometimes, but most of the time, yeah it's pretty hairy.

hairy slut

That's the way she goes Bubbs

Any other way you would rape or degrade her?

post her spreading already