Easiest way to lose weight?

-Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop eating so much

limit you calories

Exercise regularly.

You all are stupid, he said the easiest way, not the right way.

Cut off both legs. Bam, 100 pounds, gone.

Cut off your fat with a knife

smoke yourself thin

Amphetamines

Keto diet brah

Drugs, party all summer

Die

do as much heroin as you can

Does lifting weights make you lose weight or is it just muscle stacked on-top of fat making you gain even more weight and harder to lose?

>>muscle stacked on top of fat

Wat? You fucking serious

Depends on how much the lifter eats. As long as you burn more energy than what's in the food you eat, you will lose weight... but eating shit food will prevent you from gaining very much muscle mass.

Former fat fuck (300 down to 210) chiming in.

Do fucking Keto/Paleo. Lazy version, eat meats, cheeses, eggs, leafy green veggies. No sugar, no carbs. First 3 days suck ass, next 3 months are a cakewalk (also no cake, fatty).

Don't even count calories, just do a check: am I eating one of the 4 things user mentioned? No? Then don't fucking eat it. Yes? Keep on truckin.

Yes, it's that stupidly easy.

Thank you Skwisgaar!

What ever you do, do not go here, you better off getting advice from

Drink bleach.
It's like negative calories.

Listen to this faggot. He knows what he's talking about.

Intermittent fasting. Several different ways of doing it. Start with alternating days or a 16/8 schedule. I did essentially a 20/4 for 3 months and lost 30 lbs without exercise!

Do intermittend fasting, faggots. NO FUCKING KETO or PALEO. You cant those diets as a life style. Intermittend fasting is a eating pattern. try it

This this this. THIS, OP, THIS.
There is obviously more to it but he's 100% right: it's that easy.
The portions and amount you eat won't matter as much mainly due to lower appetite anyhow.
I've been following a similar diet, but with really strict macros and lots of heavy lifting and cardio, for almost three years and have gone from 400 to 250, working on 225.
I'm built as fuck now and feel great (my stomach is fucking disgusting tho, so much loose skin). Like I said, I work out and have a set routine that works, but speaking on diet alone it's VERY VERY easy. Gets fucking boring, but once you're in ketosis you just aren't craving a lot of junk anyhow.
Definitely look into keto. i know reddit gets shit but they have a really fucking good info page in their keto subreddit thing. Once you get the basics down you can really get your macros set based on your goals and fucking other shit.
Basically all i eat is coffee, meat, spinach, cheese, tons of fucking water. Boring but it works amazingly.

Use whatever diet this lil niggas be using.

No he doesn't. It's all calories in calories out. Count your fucking calories if you want to lose weight. I gained weight on keto with that dumbass mentality of eat whatever you want as long as you stay in ketosis.

Now I'm down 27 lbs since Christmas eating whatever the fuck I want, I just don't go over 1600 calories a day.

Anything else besides straight up CICO is fucking retarded and your are being delusional

>I gained weight on keto with that dumbass mentality of eat whatever you want as long as you stay in ketosis.
You did it wrong or didn't stick with it. Ketogenic diet is by far the easiest diet to stick to, especially if you're a fat fucker.
Calories in/out are a big deal but less so for keto. Once in full keto it's pretty rare to go over your set calories, and if you're that fucking hungry then chances are you fucked up somehow.
If you think 1600 calories is going to be easy for op the bbw then you are stupid. Fight me.

Do a shit load of Cocaine OP

CICO is an incomplete theory. It doesn't take into account at all how your body metabolizes the food. Do you even know how they determine calories? They just burn the food, and measure the energy released.

For the OP, I recommend researching the diets.

Former fat fuck here,

I'm assuming that OP is hounding back well over their calorie limit if they claim they need to lose weight (~3000-4000 cal). I'm saying stick with lazy since OP would probably start losing even with 2000 cal daily diet.

If OP is just a little chub, then obviously count everything. Use MyFitnessPal religiously, and make sure they're in caloric range.

dude that only works if you are 300 pounds
>did i not eat 6000 calories today
>fucking killed it

>CICO
I'm about 230 lbs. I blame being tall. About 5'10

IBM supposed to be at 180

Lol

>5'10"
>tall

>easiest
amputation
>right way
calorie deficit

Pissed on a keto stick everyday and stayed in ketosis for 3 months straight. I just are too much. I'm not saying that keto doesn't help you lose weight by decreasing appetite, it does, I'm just saying it's not some magic bullet and it still comes down to CICO. Not to mention, it's not sustainable. Once you get down to your goal weight and you stop doing keto, or you eventually give up because it's pretty hard to not eat carbs the rest of your life, have fun gaining all your weight back because you didn't learn the basic fucking principles calories.

Diet and exercise

you actually dont have to exercise

don't eat
>5'10
>tall

for a woman

That nigga is fat as fuck yo

Fap like crazy.. like.. so much you are sweating as fuck every time, many times a day.
Eat borderline only eggs.

My wife is a dietitian. She says CICO. Fuck you all and your bullshit fad diets. How bout try being a human and get the willpower to control how much you eat. If you can't, you don't deserve to be alive.

more muscle use more energy = less calories.

It's pretty easy OP - just kill yourself

This is a bad idea but funny enough Cocaine seems induce weight loss by causing your body to hold on to less calories. It would be easier to just eat way less. Diabetics or Diabetics in training should probably consult with a doctor.

cant really understand what you are trying to say

Hypertrophy means stronger, bigger and faster muscles. The more muscle you have, the more energy the body uses, which means you burn more than the average person when doing the same exercise.

>Cocaine seems induce weight loss by causing your body to hold on to less calories

no dumbass, you just don't eat on it.

source: former cokehead

fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/

Down 40 lbs, not a diet, just a better understanding of how the body works and useful tools to achieve your goals.

eat less, you fat fuck

20min on eliptical burns ~120 calories, eating 600 calories below maintenance is the equivalent of 5x that much effort, so just why?

Both actually. I said it was easier to eat less because there's no risk involved.

Take what you normally eat and replace 70% of it with vegetables. Most of the rest should be lean protein.

that would also mean that you would have to gain muscle in the first place which requires you to gain weight via a surplus of calories which defies the point in the first place...........please try again and try to not be retarded this time

A beginner can easily gain a lot of muscle within 2 months. The body adapts to how much stress you endure you muscles. You will gain muscle. You dont need to have a caloric surpluss for that, faggot.

right the body gains muscle out of thin air.......please stop....senpai....

4,5 years lifting experience. I know what im talking about.

also apparently 0 knowledge of physics

Don't listen to him, he doesn't even know how to properly use a decimal.

Kill your self

No need for physics when you have experience from lifting and nutrition, faggot.

you're

get cancer

This. I lost thirty pounds in around three months.
It's fucking amazing, although I've found I have horrifically vivid nightmares, and dreams about eating carbs while on it.

do lots of coke and weigh yourself after 1 week

I think I'm going to give intermittent fasting a try.

Cant into biology

tapeworms.

Keto is good until the doctor checks your cholesterol and you tell him you've been eating bacon every day because the internet said it is healthy.

>210
>still a fat fuck

just stop eating dumbass

Not really. I know a few people who are pretty slim with that amount of weight. At least 200lbs

its true, humans should not eat sugar or processed foods.

>under 200

manlet detected

no it isn't i lost 30kg in 6 months doing nothing

The only way you are going to lose weight is calorie intake my friend. Google a TDE, put your info in, eat under your "maintain" caloric intake. Spot fat reduction is a myth, dont do a billion sit ups

>TDE
>Top Dawg Entertainment is an American independent record label founded in 2004, by chief executive officer Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith. Dave "Miyatola" Free and Terrence "Punch" Henderson are the co-presidents of TDE
>wtf