I have tiny 7.5us and 6' tall

13 wide mens

12-13 Mens

16 US mens

10.5 US and I'm 24.
My 12 year old brother has size 11.

11-12 mens depending on the brand.

>16 men's
If that was real that would probably be incredibly shitty.

14 U.S. men's

I fucking knew that looked familiar.

Same with this user

I had a size 14 at age 15. Im 6'4.

9.5 US mens. depends on the brand, if it runs small or large tho.

Fuck you guys. Try finding a size 15 anywhere not online.

it is real sadly. i order all my shoes online and im flat footed. :|

What else does he have bigger than you?

11 US

underage ban

i'm glad i'm not the only one. i'm 5'6" and 25yrs old tho

growing up, i always had the smallest feet compared to others my age unless they were girls

How tall are you OP?
I'm 5'9 with size 10 in mens US.

My girl thinks my feet are cute, so she paints my toes.

13 us men

Manlet with size 10 u.s. Mens

Size 15 men's.

I can never buy good shoes unless they are online.

5'6"

same size feet as u, about 5'7 25y/o aswell

Last time we compared dicks mine was much bigger

size 14 usually. and size 15 in nike. 6'3

I've got UK 13 (like US 14.5)

Size 25, I;m 7'1'' 300 lbs ripped 1% body fat

Same boat user. Fucking stupid feet. I basically found one shop with a good everyday shoe that fits, and I have been continually repurchasing it every time the old pair wears out.

Have you ever given her a foot job

not to sound like a shill, but redwing will measure/fit you a pair of boots/shoes for like 40 bucks, on top of the shoes original cost. sure it cost a lot, but if you oil them when ever they get wet. ur good, plus they resole your shoes for free

To a guy? No.

On red wings I wear 7 :(

Note the "her".
I was just trying to be cute about your painted toenails.

I know my father who also has fucked up sizing on his shoes goes through them and has always spoken highly. Unfortunately don't have one near me, or else I'd have given it a try.

I know that feel. 12 W here, can't find decent shoes for flat feet. I've only had luck with converse and that's pretty much all I wear aside from Stacy Adams for dressier occasions.

Tired and drinking. Reading fail

seeing all you complain about having large feet, i feel like I should be happy having small feet. it's really not that hard to find a size 7

Are you some kind of a dwarf? I've got 13.5 US mens. Its a pain in the ass because 99% of shoes you can buy in stores cap out at 13. Me shopping for a new pair of shoes is like a fat woman shopping for skinny jeans.

About the same because of high arches (cavus foot).

Aside from being made fun of by friends and girlfriends. I also never had an issue finding my size. So maybe it is a good thing

11.5 W

IKTFB

9-10 depending on the brand

5'6"

Fucking plebs

9 3/4 Aus size, dunno what that equates to but I usually have to buy either high arch or specifically wide shoes, the half sizes aren't wide enough, shit sucks.

12 US, 11 Australian, 45 European

14 US Mens

Sucks trying to find shoes in a store

I am a 13 Double wide left and a 2 double wide right.

Nobody makes double wide anymore, but size 14 US Mens works for both. I don't slip in them or anything lol

10.5 US

I like my shoe size like my girls
>12

what is this inches shit, use the normal measures.

12 Narrow...

Hardly anyone makes narrow and when they do most of the time they don't make them past size 10.

I wear special narrow insoles to make them fit.

24 here. usa . played for the Lakers

us mens btw.

US 17 mens..;.

10.5 mens

12, not 2 lol
I do have different sized feet. I don't know what happened.

sorry also dfrunk as fuck tonight forgot image

13 wide u.s. mens
Getting shoes sucks

45 europe

It depends on the brand of shoes but I'm usually 15 sometimes 14. I get all my shit online but sometimes foot locker has my size if I get basketball shoes.

fucking baby feet, im 11.5 US men

Go home, Sloth-Man.

Being wide footed fucking sucks. Why is it so taboo to have wide foot shoes for big brands. You can only find wide shit for running shoes that look crappy or shoes that look like a tard would wear them.

i aint fallin for this one nsa.

Size 16 us mens

11.5 US mens

Eh.

Thankfully work boots are generally offered with wide options, doesn't help for going out though. Pointy toed shoes make me wince.

10.5 wide
I like to stick to athletic shoes when I can and boots when I can't.

6 in womans

Also, since people keep posting height too, I'm 6'8" or 6'9" area. Was 6'4" at 12 with a 13/14 at the time.

1/2's are wide

all you small fag`s with your small feet.
Master race reporting, US size 16 4E`s.. have to special order any shoes i want, can never try on as no stores carry this size. cost about 150 for a basic pair of shoes. fuck

>masterrace
>only drawbacks

Depending on brand, 11 to 12 usually fits well. I have tendonitis in my fuckin heels ever since i was a kid and if the shoe doesnt have hella support its awful.

Or you could quit being fat so you dont need a 4e. I wear a 16, haven't paid more than 60 a pair in over a decade.

13 US mens

Used to think the 4E wide was from being fat. lost a ton of weight. foot still same width. i should add. i only buy one pair of shoes a year. those are red wing work boots.. have seen stores that carry size 16. but they are not wide enough sadly.

OP confirmed for micropenis dwarf. size 13 US mens masterrace currently rocking these

11.5 US mens

Poster confirmed as roody poo getting worked over by the system.

Buy dem shoes, boy.

>roody poo
kek. you get your insults from your grandma, autist?

Aus->US just add 1.
It's like with floors of a building, they go 1, 2, 3, 4 etc, we go 0 (or ground), 1, 2, 3.

i know someone is going to claim this is a troll, but in reality this is just a genuine newfag.

10 US. Preferably wide but it depends on the brand and type if shoe. I have a wide last (part where toes connect to rest of foot) but regular width elsewhere.

US 14

Fairymuff

underage banned

47.5 euro