Post athletes you want to see not only get a career-ending injury...

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career-ending injury, but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTEDI0ZL5dY
vocaroo.com/i/s13eNmjphzTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least this guy is passionate

outstanding thread OP

thanks, i will

it's not a very nice thing to wish for a fellow human being OP, are you off from your medicines again?

OP is psycho

He's mad about his Euro stats.

>it's a bogan thread

I want to see him continue playing until he's at a very high age getting worse and worse and losing out on all possible titles against messi until he gets sorted out by real like casillas.
then when he is at an absolute low he should get exposed for doping and completely destroy his legacy, while having a meltdown in the media.

>hating based Donald

This stuff is why I actually love tsunaldo. He makes me smile, my bae

Just wait until Saturday.

You mean the Maradona way?

I just want to see he come out as gay man.
eventually

Chicken dance.

busquets

kinda, except that he turns into complete shit.
even at Sevilla Maradona still performed from time to time.

this guy has so much heart

>this guy has so much hat

why does he wear the helmet?

that's not messi

I enjoy watching Ronaldo play desu, I don't understand all the hate he gets here.

hes a meme

>not liking Ronaldo
>not wanting to see people all resentfull when Ronaldo scores/tap-inns 4 goals.

bit too soon still lad

he takes games very seriously

he literally cried when portugal lost euro 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=fTEDI0ZL5dY

some dutch cucks just want to see the world burn

vocaroo.com/i/s13eNmjphzTY

would love to see this cunts career end soon

would make me so happy to not have to see that autismal cunt winning more trophies with his systembabby club

He has waterpolo matches after football

those fucking earings

Why does Cech wear head protection?

to hide lord voldemort

The entire Chilean nt

>an athlete is extremely passionate about winning
>this is a bad thing

I guess you couch potato virgins that never competed in anything just dont understand

Ajajaja, pajarón culiado

>ronaldo sulks when he isn't scoring or calls out other team for putting ten men behind the ball
>LOL PENALDO SUCH A CUNT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE TEAM
>messi has literally forced zlatan, villa, etc out of the team in order to play centrally and gets xavi to cry about anti-football instead of doing it himself
>MESSI IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM PLAYER

it's very rare to see outbursts like this in sports, especially football. sometimes he does it to his teammates, he did it once in that match i remember.

>culiado
>not culiao

ugh

Maradona ended up being idolized to the point fans made a religion about him and his opinions on football still matter, even if they are complete bullshit

Hardly counts as a failure

All big athletes do this. LeBron jumped at Kevin Love when he wasnt doing things right. Tom Brady yells at his teammates when they dont do their jobs. Its nothing personal, its just the responsibility of a captain/leader and it shows that they really care about winning. I would rather support a passionate athlete instead of one thats fine with underperforming because hes rich and famous.

This

Watched this, Ginga e Kickoff, final chapters are high on memes. Pic related is Cristiano Ronaldo-sama.