So today, I fucked my aunt. Let me tell the story

So today, I fucked my aunt. Let me tell the story.

>chillin in my room, smoking a bowl (I'm 19 and i'm still saving up money from my job until i can move out so yes, I still live with my mom)
>mom knocks on door, pokes her head in
>"Hey, you should probably finish that and spray some febreeze or something, your aunt is here."

Little bit of context: My aunt is now married to a DEA agent, this is like her fourth marriage in the last few years lol

>Anyways, I cash out my bowl, spray the room with some Ozium and open a window, praying to god my aunt wont give a fuck about the smell

Continue?

420 blaze it faggot suck down that bowl like you suck on your principal's smelly cock you HIGHSCHOOL FAGGOT.

Im like half interested... did she suckle your teet op??

I'll continue anyways.

>just about to put my headphones in and jam when I hear "Hey, can I use your bathroom?" coming from upstairs
>oh fuck thats my aunts voice
>hear my mom stutter out "S-Sure, go downstairs, the one up here is backed up"

More context: I take mondo shits.

>Hear her walking down the stairs, I'm trying to clean up all of my paraphernalia as fast as I can, when I hear my door creak open

This is where shit gets crazy.

This thread has my attention. Please continue.

< be me
> le fukt my auntu xD lel

go on

posting great beer itt

ayy op I hope nobody gets on the floor

>Hey, can I use your bathroom?
>I take mondo shits
>This is where shit gets crazy

sure smells like a shitty story. i like that.

Holy shit you're bad at this

Hope you got her prego

type faster motherfucker

It's been 9 minutes since you started this thread OP. Why are you so fucking slow?

>cash out my bowl

Must be southern right

This.

OP is FAG...

Grandma's waiting for you to finish the story

>ITT: OP is a wanker

Im down for more. I always enjoy a good incest story

Last part:

>Holy shit holy shit holy shit I'm fucked
>Eventually she comes in, dressed in this low cropped red dress (She was about to go out to dinner for some charity event, i don't fucking even know why she stopped by)
>"Roasting up a joint, huh?"
>"Everyone does it nowadays." was my best response at the time
>Calmly, she shuts the door behind her and sits on the edge of my bed
>"Oh god, shes gonna give me the talk about how it kills brain cells, etc etc"
>Makes eye contact with me and looks down at my pants
>Eventually, she leans down and blows the ash off of my boxer shorts (I was already half chub so this shit blew my fucking dick clean off, like it started to raise immediately)
>"Damn, you're actually pretty big." She reaches down and grabs my dick and turns her body over so she can hoist me
>At this point, I was already so far in shock that I basically just stiffened up and let her do her thing.
>Tugging on my dick, she leans over and starts biting my ear, I snap out of retard mode and slip the straps off of the top of her shoulders
>Boobs are perfect. Like, penny sized nipples, D cups. Bout fucking busted right there
>Opens up the hole in my boxer shorts, pulls up the back of her dress (she has no panties on. why?)
>Instead of fucking me, she read me the first letters of this paragraph

semi interested but not Israeli

Write a longer post per cont. you nigger.

ur a funny guy op, rly funny guy

So today, I fucked my aunt. Let me tell the story.

>chillin in my room, smoking a bowl (I'm 19 and i'm still saving up money from my job until i can move out so yes, I still live with my mom)
>"Hey, you should probably finish that and spray some febreeze or something, your aunt is here."

>Hear her walking down the stairs, I'm trying to clean up all of my paraphernalia as fast as I can, when I hear my door creak open

seems fake already, lost interest bai felicia

You're a funny fellow

it was his uncle DEA Agent not Aunt......

>And then I woke up and realised that I needed to stop smoking bowls and make a useful contribution to society so I could actually find a girl to fuck irl.

Dam

hey i could be into this thre..

I can jerk off to drywall faster than OP can type

you

Oh boy, my hero noticed me from beyond the grave.

what the bop is this, this is not real life. it was just a ruse

FUCK YOU

>Smoking a bowl
>Little bit of context: My aunt is now married to a DEA agent, this is like her fourth marriage in the last few years lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO. STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FANTASIES YOU HORNY KID