Pic somehow related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24atCC8QpY8
youtube.com/watch?v=3e3v4IzU6xk
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
youtube.com/watch?v=aq0KfsyhVBY
youtu.be/3lDqMx4rmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of indie pop/surf rock like Tennis, Alvvays, Craft Spells. I can't think of any right now.

Don't associate music with a girl.

why m8?

This album creates the feeling I get when I'm with someone I love.

youtube.com/watch?v=24atCC8QpY8

unironically loveless
only shallow is the best song for going down on a girl I ever heard
then the rest of the is like summery and ethereal but still with some melancholy, just like a real relationship

that music will be completely unlistenable for you whenever you move on

Because they will ruin it.

Whe I was with my ex gf I used to listen to Beatles a lot. I even made her get into them, she used to hate them when we was just friends. I associated a lot of cute songs from their early career.

She broke up with me and I still can't hear Paul/John/George voice without getting sad. Fuckin bitch.

I still love her.

Women ruin everything.

this album has bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=3e3v4IzU6xk

you deserve it for liking the fucking beatles

I just want some comfy love albums, i know women are a meme

Joy Division
So fucking true

Venus: The Bringer of Peace

youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
Obligatory

Learnt that the hard my my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=aq0KfsyhVBY

yep.

i'm finding it harder to find a song that isn't about love

this desu

gee i wonder why your gf broke up with you, if you can't listen to music because it reminds you of someone else you are seriously a pussy.

because you are tricking your own mind to obsess, and eventually fall in love with her.

You want girls to associate music with you, not the other way around.

youtu.be/3lDqMx4rmFU

Friday I'm In Love

>virgin detected

I've been listening to this a lot because songs like tron song make me think of my girlfriend a lot.

I also listen to Soko's first album a lot because she got me into her and now songs like we might be dead by tomorrow just make me think of her. I also listen to a lot of other indie trash thinking of her like Gashcat and Circulatory system. A lot of new wave and first gen post rock like the Blue Nile and Bark Psychosis too.

Honestly thought right now my favorite albums that make me think of her now would be the new Novembers album, Pink by Boris (I'm taking her to see their Leeds gig) and emotional happy drone albums like Hard again by Scott Tuma and Love is a stream by Jefre Cantu Ledesma. Alien observer by grouper on occasion too (I got her into grouper with that album)

Almost every song reminds me of her now.

When I said "this" I meant to include pic related but forgot. Fuck.