I swear that PUA shit is a fucking lie, it no way its real...

I swear that PUA shit is a fucking lie, it no way its real. I need some advice on how to fix this situation with this girl I fucked up big time last night.

>Be me at college house party
>Everyone drinking and dancing and having good time
>See cute girl from my chem class over by the drinks
>Never made a move before, had my eyes on her all year
>Been watching some pickup videos on Youtube, so feeling pretty confident in approaching her
>Walk over to her and her group of friends
>Get extremely nervous all of a sudden, everything goes silent and I start sweating a bit
>I blurt out "Hey girl whats good?"
>She turns around and looks at me with disgust "Yeah get the fuck away from me creep."
>I get very angry and say "What did you say to me bitch?"
>A few people start looking at this point, and she splashes a beer in my face
>Out of reflex and pure anger I slap her across the face
>I realize what I did and try to comfort her a bit, and she claw my face with her nails
>Her boyfriend comes over and pushes me on the ground
>Hes fucking pissed
>Im in pain as the beer seeps into the cuts from her nails, angry and I know that this guy is about to kill me so I just start crying on the floor trying to crawl away
>He few of is friends start stomping me and kicking my ribs
>She tells them to stop and just let me leave
>A few guys pick me up and push me out the front door
>I limp home covered in beer, blood, cuts, sweat, and tears

Since she got those guys off me, do you think she still might give me a chance? She can't completely hate me if she didn't let them finish me off. Should I go to her dorm and apologize? I've wrote her on Facebook a few time since the incident last night but haven't gotten a response.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA
xvideos.com/video3025023/erica_viera_anal_creampie
youtu.be/QRixQKeveMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope this is bait. Are you fucking retarded?

Sauce OP please

literally kys

Man she's not going to be into you. Slaping her probably destroyed every chance you had with her. She probably only got those guys to stop because she didn't want you seriously injured, which doesn't mean she likes or pitys you

youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

lousy bait btw

best be bait

Can't believe you didn't open with a neg, then use that to transition into doing magic tricks.

Also, what did you wear? You should have been peacocking like a mofooo

I've never seen sauce for this vid damn

here's where you fucked up.

>didn't approach confidently
believe it or not your internal thoughts will translate to your external impression

>didn't laugh off her dismissal
laugh loudly and don't take her fiestiness super personally because in all honest you were being a creep

>slapping her

only slap the fuck out of her when there are no witnesses

You think this shit is easy?
That it doesn't take heaps of practice and perfection of technique?
What did you expect when you just straddle up without any joke or opener?

Do you really believe you would wrap her around your finger with "Hey girl what's good?"

You're no Joey fuckn Tribbiani

This shit takes months of practice across dozens if not hundreds of girls.

xvideos.com/video3025023/erica_viera_anal_creampie
Not op but I think this is sauce

You should have kicked their ass

aint no fixing this shit nigga, time to move far away, change school and shit bruh

>I've wrote her on Facebook a few time since the incident last night but haven't gotten a response.

Don't deluded yourself. Not only are never going to hear from her again but anyone in her circle and her boyfriend's 's circle and the guys who kicked your ass's circle all think you're a creepy, pussy, beta male with aggression issues...
I assume that you want to be (or at least be perceived as) the opposite of that.
Firstly, the PUA's you've been watching. Stop.
Secondly, I'd suggest groups like 21 Convention. You have to learn to be a man not how to pick up chicks. Women see right through the "non-men"

yeah man she's practically yours. In some cultures her stopping them from killing you would mean that yall are now mated for life

must show pics of face scars to believe OP

PUA IS A JEW SCAM
Ever wonder why all Pickup Artists are Jews?
Mystery, David Wygant, Style, etc.
Jew, Jew, Jew. Jews love scams and jews love money.
Do you really think a $3000 7-day "boot camp" will cure you of your autism and inability to talk to women? Give me a break.
youtu.be/QRixQKeveMc

Chad was born with the pickup gene, you were not, deal with it.

You went full retard, user. You're gonna have to drop out or transfer to seclude yourself for how bad you fucked up.

P.S. aside from being a bullshit scam, even the name "Pickup Artist" sounds corny as hell. As if it's gonna that easy

Good luck

this is legit.