Built to Spill

How does Sup Forums feel about Built to Spill?
They're up there as one of my favorite bands, especially in the genre realm they occupy.
I am amazed at how consistently I enjoyed their releases. There is no Enemy and You in Reverse are for sure lower on my ranking of their albums but still super duper solid stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YKbnf7g_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one dislikes them
also you should give there is no enemy another shot, definitely their best album of the 21st century imo. pay attention to the lyrics

Great fucking band. TNWWL is one of the best albums of the 1990s in my opinion.

Excellent band. The build-up on "I Would Hurt A Fly" gets me every time.

They went from a band I liked at 16 to my favorite rock band ever. I can't quite put it into words other than consistency.
There is no Enemy is one of my favorite albums ever. I didn't like it a ton when it came out, but as I've grown older I really like it dealing with themes like growing older and mortality of not just people but ideas and things.

>
There are songs on the album I love hearing, but for me it's one of those albums where I skip some songs.
But that album is solid all the way through. UGH so bamb

Jezzzz,
Things Fall Apart really hit me when my friend pasted away.

Just saw them in October
Fist bumped Doug Martsch
good day overall

Built to Spill is one of my favorite bands, but please guys help I don't know who else to talk to

My brother used to beat me as a kid and I'm having a huge fucking panic attack over it right now.

I'm fucking crying and shivering and i can't breathe.

What should I do?

are you two on good terms now?

Consider suicide

>tfw I live in Boise and they play 5+ shows a year here

i've seen dave downtown on several occasions

one time I saw him at trader joes

Yes i don't know what happened man, I feel a lot better now - still feel like shit

Considered it and it's a no - thanks for your reply

listen to some bts

their best track + album IMO

youtube.com/watch?v=S-YKbnf7g_E

I was a huge fan of Pavement in highschool, but for one reason or another didn't get into Built To Spill until about 2 years ago (I'm 25 now). I can't get enough of them.

One of my favorite bands too. Saw them live a couple of years ago and they blew me away. The next day they played a secret show and only played covers - it was awesome! They played a 40min version of this charming man.

if you guys are cool now then you should talk about it with him. if it's a big source of stress and anxiety for you then i'm sure he will be sympathetic about it

Just a genuinely great band. They're the kinda band that always has your back when you're down or tired. Their releases are always consistent and they never changed their sound drastically, but at the same time, it doesn't feel like they make the same album over and over again. Overall, just an amazing band.

start doing cardio every day (running, biking, yoga)
or just stop being a pussy
these are your only options and i guarantee they are the easiest

there's nothing wrong with love, perfect from now on and keep it like a secret are all absolutely stellar albums, the rest of their discography ranges from eh to great.

go away from this thread please

They're a poor mans Modest Mouse desu

get a gun

Extremely not true

Carry the Zero one of the GOAT alternative rock tracks

this is my 2nd favourite album after keep it like a secret