Thoughts on brock turner case?

thoughts on brock turner case?

Context: stanford kid raped a women behind a dumpster and theres outrage that he only got a 6 month sentence.(originally 14 years). His dad still thinks this is too long of o punishment for "20 minutes of action"

i dont think he shouldve got 14 years but maybe 3-6 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMAKkUO-HnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the statements. It was hardly rape. He fingered her after she consented.

it's nobody's business. stop watching TV

I don't know how anybody decides what is a long enough time in jail for rape.

Where can I find a legitimate source for these statements?

why are feminist and media blowing rape out of proportion? People talk about rape as if its worse than murder . 5-10 years would be adequate for an actual rape, not 14

It pays to have rich parents.

Consent means jack shit if they're passed out drunk.
Especially since it was behind a fucking dumpster in an alleyway.

2 months probation sounds OK to me

I feel bad for him, his face being plastered all over TV and the Internet, everybody hating on him, even when he gets out of jail his life is ruined. It's a shame, he's still so young and had so much going for him

Get ready to be called a rape apologist for saying that,

you guys reactions to Brock's case is the complete opposite of the rest of the internet's obsession with him getting the longest sentence possible.

>asking Sup Forums on thoughts on moral subjects

You're shitting me right? Half of these faggots will say that she deserved it to be edgy and fit in while liking all the feminist memes on facebook, the other half don't actually know whats going on.

What made you think this shit was a good idea?

Can't do the time don't do the crime.

Is funny. He is fuck. I make laugh at him and his tiny penis.

Thanks, Eminem

The dumpster is what really makes it rape

No problem Stan

Chewbacca Defence.

Paul Gadd (Gary Glitter) is 6foot gets arrested in Vietnam house with 2 underage 4foot tall housegirls.
Chewie is with a whole planet of petite loli ewoks.
>StarWars Cheese Pizza

The rest of the internet is fucking retarded. They'll also make excuses for gangs of muslims forcing themselves on european women in the fucking street but apparently fingering a girl while you're drunk is where they draw the line.

He also tried to run.. He also got off with nothing what's this 14 year shit.. He got away with it.

Chick was not lying we all know that.. You can always tell something is off. No money demands nothing does not want her face shown.

I would shoot those Muslim fags; but i'm also for justice here. So.. What's your point.

He finger blasted a passed out bitch, he an ugly cunt I'd charge him too.

You know what the point is. Stop faking.

I'm neither and educated on the subject.

>hardly rape
charged with attempted rape retard, you should read the documents.

>finger blasts a slut who was being a slit at a party
>gets arrested
>gets on permanent sex offender list
>will get raped, beaten, and possibly murdered in the 6mo of prison
>SJWs say it isn't fair he got off so easy for getting to 3rd base.

If she's 14 wouldn't that get him a looong prison sentence??

Attempted rape

I think it's hilarious. All of this taking in the most radically, far left-wing part of America of northern California, which, moreover, is one of the wealthiest parts of America and the wealthiest in California (go figure). The irony is too thick. In the bosom of leftist, SJW-land this case happens and he's given a ridiculous slap on the wrist.

Thread last night, everyone went at edgelords.

Yikes, i'm now trying to figure out why I heard he was on top of her. dudes caught him. She's fully passed out. Cops come. They swaped out the mugshots for kind versions (booking photos)

Media bogus report in Canada...

Jews and hollywood.. Right? i'm sure that's why.

>feel bad
>not for the victim
You might be a women hater mate. No girls like you?
I don't feel for either of them, I judt want justice. Fuck his faggot life, cunt got a good life and threw it away for some pussy.

It would make sense to you if you understood that what you call SJWs are just people capable of high empathy. Thus, they make the right choices

I don't see the connection.

Art of War - When confused by the enemy blame the jews.

You know she didn't even know she was raped when she woke up. All the attention she's getting is probably more damaging to her than the actual event.

He didnu nuffin

>getting drunk at party makes you slut
Is there a word for menimist faggots like you?
If it was your cousin or mother would you say
>Dumb slut shouldn't have got drunk

TJ posted a video on this a couple hours ago

youtube.com/watch?v=RMAKkUO-HnA

Yeah because one's cognizance determines the severity of the action. I'm glad that dumb rapist's life is ruined. No sympathy for rich faggots who think the Earth is their own personal candy store.

SJW have high empathy sure but it's too damn high that they make every judgement and decision on whats right vs whats needed. If you always do whats right you'll kill society and turn everything to shit. Sometimes you gotta do whats needed and not enough SJWs are capable of understanding this. The kid got more than enough for fingering a passed out girl behind a dumpster, I garuntee you he suffers more than she ever will

>Implying acting like a slut means a person deserves to be raped
>Implying that non consensual penetration of any kind isn't the definition of rape

I've woken up drunk as fuck eating out my gf pussy, thought i was dreaming for good two minutes. It's fucking weird i know how she felt, i didn't believe it at first either.

HE FINGERED HER.
Also she was a drunk whore behind a dumpster... so whatever.

This is what you call The Great White Defendant. Whenever a rich white guy does something a million nigs do every day, the libs and media turds freak out and jizz all over themselves.

Rape is non consensual penetration of any kind. Fingers included. Also you seem to forget the nigs get full sentences not 6 months with the possibility of early release.

Also her being a drunk whore does not mean she deserves to be raped but whatever.

because no one's ever been falsely charged with rape...

this

WUT IS A WOOKOE DOIN ON ENDOR? THAT DOES NOT MAYK SINS

what happened? I can give moral judgement but I can't figure out what actually happened.

He could control himself when swimming but not when it came to not-raping..