HAHA ALL YOU BERNIE FAGGOTS! How does it feel to NOT feel the bern!? He lost!! Hillary kicked his lame ass

HAHA ALL YOU BERNIE FAGGOTS! How does it feel to NOT feel the bern!? He lost!! Hillary kicked his lame ass.

there's still hope

I go to Sup Forums to find out what normies are thinking.

It's amazing how cuck became mainstream.

do memes reflect life or does life reflect memes?

I'll always just switch to being a fascist if the times call for it

We're getting either a liberal or a conservative fascist now that the commie is out of the race, just gotta pick our flavoring now

see

>6 months of constant bernie bullshit on my FB
>and like that it all stopped
>and kike-dom ended not with a bang, but with a whimper.

>SocDem
>Commie
kek

>cuck

Oh, there is still hope, but I'm just being a realist here.

I can sense something big coming soon... and I don't want to be on the wrong side of it

Trump has my vote. I'm glad Bernie is out of the way. Trump is the only vote. Hillary is a criminal that needs to be behind bars. Trump might be an asshole, but he gets shit done.

I just like to call him a commie even though I know he isn't, I identify as commie myself, but it's pretty much a dead ideal nowadays

This.
if you actually read about what sanders wanted he clearly fits into the fascist/totalitarian category.

I know that feel, comrade.

>TFW you will never lead the people in a revolt against the proletariat, rise to power, and then rule with a totalitarian iron fist, and execute all who speak against you.
no wonder why libfags romanticize it.

I love how Dems think their votes count.

Not even American and I know how superdelegates work.

Republicans are stupid, but you are more stupid for believing your vote counts.

>Be me
>Be commie cuck bastard
>Enjoy the ideas of communism at a base level
>Secretly be a fascist on the inside who is held back by liberal ideals
>I would totally use communism as an excuse to go full totalitarian politically
>People have so little control over politics, might as well end the charade already
Based Trump, set me free, turn me from the worm to the butterfly

Get out there and vote Trump when the time comes and you can redeem your commie cuck ways!

>implying all commies are tankie and ML's

She's gonna kick Trump's ass too...

Trump's already toast, burned.

Sanders supporters were the fucking worst on facebook. I was actually thinking about voting for him if he was nominated until facebook just fucking made me hate him

Yeah he gets shit done. Emphasis on shit

Lmao no she wont. Democrats are so divided right now that sanders supporters would rather just not vote than ever give hillary or trump their vote.