ITT: Be as fucking cancerous as possible

ITT: Be as fucking cancerous as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss moot

Please don't downplay the seriousness of diseases by using the word like that.

Feminine dick

dude who the fUCK IS MoOT
how do i reply to ur post m8?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Feminism etc men are pigs etc I am above everyone else etc

faces of Sup Forums here

Let's all treat eachother with respect. Black lives matter

Thanks, Lori.

ima firin mah lazors xD roflmao

THIS IS DEFINITELY ME WHEN IM CANCER

I'm gonna abbreviate kill yourself because I throw that phrase around so casually because all my friends do it

check my numbers

Inu-- kawaii nei~
totemo baka desu nei?!!!!

BAKA xDDD

You heard me, that's right. Your gay. You're a real homosexual. And this is coming from swagBoyMinecrafter76; the worlds greatest and most intellectual commenter online. And you know what's worse? Last night after teletubbies marathons, I fucked your mom, AND she died. Feels bad? k thx bye. I don't give a shit. See this is because at only the age of 18 I have conquered the human brain. I'm a self driven intellectual born to wreck havoc on your opinions via keyboard stroke. I'm here to fuck you up fag-boy, and there's nothing you can say about it. See now that you're crying lemme just tell you: not only are you gay, but your grammar is shit. That's right. I go to middle school english class, and this gives me the ultimate ability of an english god. So anytime you write some incorrect grammar or miss that, you know, punctuation mark, I'll be sure to point it out for you. And I might even call you a faggot along with it, fag. It doesn't even matter that I'm failing 7th grade, I'm smarter than you because I said so. I don't even try. I don't study for anything. I'm a genius. My frontal lobe isn't even fully developed yet, but I can use big synonyms for normal words, and I can type over 100 words per minute. That's right, I've the word gay so many times that my fingers just fly through the sweaty, cheeto encrusted keys. Not only are you an idiot, but I'm a genius, and when I'm older, I think I'll be the next Albert Einstein. And maybe I'll get a masters degree in quantum physics too. Oh and my dick is a lot bigger than yours. We're talking 9 inches flaccid. Still mad? Cry more kiddo XD. Hit me up on minecraft.net for nudes. I'll be posting Let's Plays uh, all night long baby. EpicMinecraftLoser98 signing out. Quickscope ya later ehahaha.

its a meme you dip
is pronounced maymay.

Lolol I'm super edgy XD I like to draw the dankest of memes when I'm in school. I always get triggered when people don't get a meme. XD XD

REQUESTING THAT WEBM WITH A HORNY POODLE MASTURBATIGN WHILE STANDING ON HIS BACK LEGS, THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS

peter griffin LIKE a BOSS!

phillipeno LIKE a BOSS!

thanking lori LIKE a BOSS!

loli thread??? >//< desuu i'm a 21 year old man attracted to 5 year old drawn pics of girls but i'm not mentally ill or a pedophile or anything! Even if so who careees? Fuck off moralfags!!

ironic mom LIKE a BOSS!

Can i habe le dubs pls b0ss?

Hahaha! Man that funny

xD

I heard of this place from Reddit.

cosby LIKE a BOSS!

Hey guys. I'm op, just fagging everything up with my existence.

Haha you guys, where you find this

chat roullette LIKE a BOSS!

I know right, it's pretty random XD

tobuscus LIKE a BOSS!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHH

rofl that got me so muuuuchh xD post more lulz ^_^

QUADS LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice try tumblr

LOL!!!!1! any other puctures of fruit with faces?

Nice roll faggit

CHECK THESE xD

i really, really, really like this image

CHECKING MY DIGITS LOL

ch-ch-ch-check them!

Dave Grohl (best drummer in the whole everywhere) stated Foo Fighters wrote "my hero" for this guy!

just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TzVOLOROkM

Sup Forums I need army to attack bitch gf with little to no proof of her actually being a bitch

checked and kek'd
(inb4 samefag LOL)

checkoslovika!

DAE WEED???
AMA just did 12 pots

>gf

Dave Grohl is a massive faggot

fuck off samefag

Genuinely, I don't know how a refugee would respond to our western "pc" society, they probably think we're as fucking mental as the Japanese..

nice dubs!

Can i save this image please?

Fuck, you got me

haha, nice dubs!

wots a samefag 1!!?1?1?!
>///u///< x3 ;w; ;u;
:D

they just see weakness in sjw accept everything movement.

"check em" nice dubs!

You laff you luse xD

I can't be the only one who wants to bring Hitler back from the dead and tell him Muslims and SJW are the new jews. . . right?

....Cancer
Cancer cancer

T̐̔ͭo̽ͮ̋̔̈ ̈́́ͧͦ̽inͣ̑v̽̊̅̆o̒̓͋k͆e͋ͥ ̇̊͊ͮtͫ̇h͒̐̊̀͒̄eͥ̆ͦ́ ̿̓ͫhͦ͑̔̊iͩ͆ͬ̈̃͂v͛̂̇ͨ̚e̓-̑̽̇ͦ̀m͒ĭn͑d̃̏ ̑ͧ́̐̆ͮr̄̈ͣ̊e͊̑̓͐prͩͣ̌͑ͦȅ̌͋̾̎̋ͭs̎̈́̀̈ͪēͥ̄͌ͫ̏nͦ̏̓̚tỉ͐̈́n̒ͨ͛͌̎ͬ̑gͮ̓ͮ̍ ̈ͩ͗̆c̃ͤ͗̊̑hͥ̈ͧͫaͪ͗ͦŏs̑͒ͪͧ̓̐.ͭ̈
̔͒̿ͤÏńͥ̂ͦͫv̌ͦͪ̃ͪ̏o̎̈́ͯ̂ͬͧk̍ͮ͒̃ǐ̉͑ng͛ ͤͨ̉t̉͒̎͊̈ḣeͦͤͮͦ͊ ̇ͬ̑̉ͧfͪ̉ͪ̓ͪe̓̌e̾̅͂̉l̄ͩ͐inġ̉̾̅ͯ̊ͭ ̆͐̌oͧͪ͌͗ͪ͂̑f̿ͣ̉̾̽̿ͮ ͧ̊̏̂c̿̈́ͮ́̿͛̓h͐̔a̓͗o̔̾ͦ̉ͦsͪ̃̌̐̍͂ͭ.̃̆̄
W̌̆̾ìt͑̎̌̚h̐ͦͥ̔̒̐̍ ͆̅͌ͤ̊͗ou̓̄̎̾̉̆̌tͯ͂ͣ̽ ͦͫ̈́̀ͬ͂̉o̓̐̿͆͐͆̈rͭͬ̚d̄͂͊̅ẽͨr̅̆̏̂̽.͂ͫ
͒̉̉Tĥͤͮ̽ͣ̚e ͐͆ͩͨ̅N͐͌ͩ̓ē͐̃̀zͤͪ̈́ͯ̋̈́̍p̈̃̈̋́̃eͨͪ͗̂r͆ͨ͊̋d̈́́͌ͣͭ́͆iaͤ̏̍ͮ̋n͑ͦ̿ͧ̓ͣͮ ̍͛ͮ̇h̽̄i͊ͧ̊̃ͣ̅͂ve͒ͪ̾͑̔ͬ-̅mͦ̉îͦn͒̂ͬd ̀̏̓̇ͧo͌̒͛̀̈́̍ͬf̍̋ͬ̋ͨͦ c̋ͥͨͪh͐ͧa͊oͥ͐̏sͥ̎̇͋ͪ̆.̓̓ͦ̑ ̃ͪͬ̒ͩZ̔͋ͭ̓̄àͦ̎ͯ̃̈́ľ̓̓g͌ͨ̐ͥ͌̚o͑̿͂ͧͬ͋.̇ͫ̏̅͗̽
̆ͬͮHē͐ ͮ͋ͦwḧ́͋͂̃́̿ͫo͑ ͤ̈́̃W͋̔̆ăͥi̾̈̃͛t̋͛͌̿̆̏̃s̃ͩ̊̇̒̉ ̈́̐̌ͪ͂ͪB͂̉ͫ̋͋̍̄e͂̈́̇ͪh̓͑̓ͦ͛̚inͩ̽̈́̋ͩͩd͆ͪ̉̑ ͦ̋̐̓̋Tͯ̉̑hͯͣe̽͐̊ͨ͒ͫ ̍̎̑Wͥ̆ͩ̎͗͐͌a̋ͧͭl̓̓̾ͧ͛̀l͌.͐̌̿̅͐̄
Zͯ̚A͗̔ͮ͊̎L͐͌ͭ̎͛̈G̃̓͆ͦ̓̐̈́Ö́̒ͧ!̿ͧ̒
͂̏͛ͩ
ͯ̔̅͛Ĥ̈E̓̉ ͗̈́ͭ͆̇͌C̿ͬͦ̀ͧ̚Ǒ̿̍ͭ͌́MES̿ͭͨ̆͗̃̆!ͨ̈ͯ̐

checked

Top this, faggots

I didn't even realise this was an attempt at cancer. Job well done.

What did you mean by this :OOO

Le memes! My favie is Pepe! I'm new here guuys how do you triforce? What is triforce? Who else is on summer vacation??

Hay guise let's continue this fun chat of Facebook. #ImWithHer

mustard gas

thanks, lori

NIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTS

FAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERSFAGGOTSNIGGERS

wtf is she doing?

Here's a story [of me being fucking stupid.]

Edit: Thanks for the Sup Forums gold tehehehehehe xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here's all the cancer you faggots could want

preparing to feed african children XD

Here's another malignant tumor. If it wasn't for a Jap millionaire and fresh underage blood this site would have died already

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA Meme MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY poo i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. epic meme i love that meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420: rips a bongAHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that epic M E M E

I'm voting for my man Donald

Nice dubs

LOL SO FANNY

>This is basically what my discord acts like.
>shame

thwgfgsdfasdfasdf

rolling

What's a check them?

You just went full retard never go full retard

you check dubs idiot. why r summmerfags so dumb, right guys?