Highschool is over. What can i expect in college?

Highschool is over. What can i expect in college?
>pic related

Depends on your status.
If you're anything like me it will be overwhelming stress and debt. You won't see your old friends again and you'll have to find new ones.

I am an easy adapter, new friends wont be a problem, also i should probably look for a girlfriend.

expect to never get any classes you need because the schools are overfilled to the brink of stupidity and continuously cutting budgets, so they never have enough classes available.

expect to get bent over by greedy teachers that force you to buy new editions of books and make you pay money to a third party company just to turn in your homework

if going to a university expect to be in debt up to your eyeballs unless your rich parents are paying for it

if community college: expect everyone to be awkward faggots that think theyre still in high school. expect people to be antisocial as fuck as well. everyones there for their own agenda and could give 2 fucks about you cuz they have their own social circles

if university: people are pretty down to earth and friendly. try not to get sucked into the retarded as fuck party scene. expect all the girls on campus to have STDs cept the asians who are prudes and will only fuck other asians (unless theyre super americanized)

What school are you going to?

That means i should have "great" time after college... sweet.

I am done with school.

What college are you going to, then, numbnuts?

Not knowing yet, i have handed out alot of requests.

Depression

:)

Just dont choose something that you feel will be too hard for you, its going to be hell and you probably wont finish and you ultimately waste your time unless you study like a madman

Im about to go into college, any befenefits of going to a uni over community college for first two years? Im trying to save on debt but still graduate from a uni

Expect to be ripped off and spend obscene amounts of money on textbooks you'll never use and classes that don't teach anything meaningful.
Expect debt afterwords if you don't have a way of paying for it already or are going somewhere "cheap."
The students will either be brainless fuckheads who have their parents paying for everything and have the competence of a rock, quiet and are just there for the degree and thus aren't likely to be particularly approachable, whores, or foreign in which case you likely won't get too close with them.
Also depends on where, exactly, you're going. My university for example has low in-state tuition in the middle of a bloody desert so few people bother here unless they're the sort who just want to get the degree and be involved in the school as little as possible otherwise while other universities may have a huge "campus life" culture of parties and other stupid shit.

Some universities will try to screw you over and make you retake classes you took in community college (mine certainly does) Really just depends but generally it's a good idea to get the worthless classes out of the way for as little as possible.

If community college has the career path you're looking for (with reputable instructors), don't bother with uni. Most of the appeal of universities come with the idea that students get "the college" experience. Sure, if that's something you want, then take that into consideration. Otherwise, you'll save lots of money if you just attend a community college.

Rape

not your gif

how can I tell which school has reputable instructors in my career path?

>>pic related
no, pic not related, not related at all, unless they were all dudes, then it would be related.

You can make connections @ uni, depends whether networking is an important part of your career path. Law, banking, business, some engineering req. a certain degree of networking.

You will lose your freedom of speech if you don't adhere to the culture of victimhood narrative
And if you are white consider yourself ostracized

nah trying to get into education actually

Omfg.... run. Do not be a male in education. Here is how every argument or debate ends when you are having a serious discussion, and you lose every time..... "well I just want what's right for the kids because I really care" really? Maybe if these cunts really cared they'd get out of education and let some man training happen so we quit being a nation of pussies

Not OP.
I can't decide whether to study mathematical engineering, (math and technology) [aka engineering] or study software engineering [aka programming n that stuff, but also math]

any ideas?

find a partner

I was an easy adapter, debt and my friends all ran off and did their own thing, new friends ditched me. Got new ones again, same thing. If you're not sexy and a decent human being you'll fall into debt and have an intense amount of stress on you and could possible like me fall into a deep dark depression where you contemplate suicide on a hourly basis just so you can cover your debt and get away from this shitty ass thing called life.

T
H
I
S

If you hate sleep and social life, give engineering a try