How is it that an American sports board has 90% soccer threads every day year round...

How is it that an American sports board has 90% soccer threads every day year round? If you add in rugby and cricket it's probably 97%.

Those threads are fine here, but on an American sports board I would expect one or two soccer threads per day at most during the soccer season, and zero for most of the year, rather than 80+.

Is it a scheme to change our American ways? Or are foreigners all obsessive-compulsive about their sports? If americans were that way, we'd have a daily Alabama thread, Notre Dame thread, Yankees, Cowboys, Earnhardt, etc., but we don't because americans are polite and respectful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VF_uOgyBK1c
youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike

because Americucks are too busy eating cheeseburgers

nom nom nom nom nom cheeseburger

Sup Forums is a European board. /asp/ is for American sports.

>complains about sport threads
>in a sport board

>people have hour long discussions about a sport that ends in a tie

HOW

america may be a big country
but not compared to the whole world

my shithole of country is more relevant than american sports lmao

because our sports are nearly irrelevant in 90-95% of all other countries and because fuck you Football (the one when the most play happens with feet :p) is the best/most popular sport on the planet

>THIS IS A JAPANESE BOARD FFS

You do realize that you are the epitome of a cuck, don't you? (epitome means perfect example).

>thinking that i care about the opinion of an (most likely) average ignorant, arrogant and self centered american idiot to make such thread as this.( because you lack the ability to think critically to come to the conclusion as to why there are so many Football threads).

>only an arrogant ignorant average (american) idiot would think i care what he thinks the epitome of cuck is.

>lol

>these people breed

Your pride in your ability to accept the soccer dominance of your domain is only topped by your pride in knowing how to green text, as indicators of just how thoroughly cucked you are.

Be a man for once. The air will taste fresher, the sky will seem more blue, and women will notice a change in you.

>getting mad because this board has more threads about something he doesn't care about

>tells other people that theyre not men and theyre cucked

I really wonder sometimes

>soccer
kys

Oh yes. The absolute marvel that is American sports. Where a team can pack up their "franchise" like a fucking Subway chain and move to another city without anyone batting an eyelid

>without anyone batting an eyelid

name one time.

This is probably just another thread where the OP has no intention of reading serious replies but...

Football is the biggest global sport and it never ends. Whenever a football season somewhere ends (e.g. in England) there's a major international competition soon after. And even when there isn't, there's still a football season in progress in other countries. So combine the fact that nearly every flag on Sup Forums will have someone who is interested in football and the fact that football is being played in a season or in an international competition at nearly all hours of the day, and you have a sports board that always has several threads about football on the front page.

>Or are foreigners all obsessive-compulsive about their sports?

That's the reason. Also, most of the obsessed countries are poor, so you know, panem et circenses

We have bowling leagues that compete year round, but we don't glorify them, and they are probably more important in the overall scheme of things than Manchester United.

because Americans are casuals and bandwaggoners

>Americans
>Polite
>Respectful

Pick one

>American

The internet has no borders and this is not American territory

Its the size of the EU

EU has twice the population

lets be honest, no one else would ever want to watch the glorified adverts we call ''''''''''''sports'''''''''''

>We have bowling leagues that compete year round, but we don't glorify them, and they are probably more important in the overall scheme of things than Manchester United.
i dont understand what this means

Thanks to threads like this I'm always happy whenever I hear about another mass shooting in the US.
The only good American is a dead American.

what did he mean with this?

>Or are foreigners all obsessive-compulsive about their sports

they only watch one sport

And I agree, they need to go back

Ban all foreign semen slurping sport threads and lets make Sup Forums great again

bowling is a casual sport than anyone can play, like soccer.

we have leagues where teams play and have lots of fun.

the leagues are popular in their area, like small soccer clubs such as MU

we don't go crazy on the internet about these small bowling leagues the way Sup Forums does about local soccer clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

>American Sports board
>ASp
This is a Nepalese Cave Painting board cunt

Americlap really does contain people as stupid as this.

The mods ran off all the Americans years ago.

Sup Forums used to be fun.

Sup Forums used to create all the dank memes.

Sup Forums used to be a place where you came to talk with your bros.

Then in October of 2012, faggot-ass cuckmoot said NOT SPORTS and unleashed holy hell on this place.

It's now a mere shell of what it used to be.

HA AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA AH HA

how many times did that guy get murdered for that?

fucking hilarious.

>the eu is the entire population of the world

>redmusclecar.jpeg

2/10 bait

Americans can't even troll right.

>2/10 bait
>Americans can't even troll right.

I'm not sure I follow you, but if Americans spammed this board the way soccer fans do, just take one example: UNC would have multiple threads daily throughout the basketball season, as would Duke and numerous other programs, all of which have a larger fan base than Manchester United.

The same applies to countless other american teams and athletes. But the difference is that we have at most one or two threads for college basketball, the NBA, etc.

It really needs to be looked at by mental health professionals.

>This Manchester United tryhard lame joke

Amerifags trolling...

i bet is this a bong on vacation desu

Yuropoors whined for years about fun threads
Janitors and mods get rid of fun threads
American posters leave because of it

Sup Forums will never be good again and it's all because of yuropoors reporting threads they don't like

trip on nascarbaiter

Genuinely boring forced meme. It was probably funnier in your head. You should stop, it's a bit embarrassing.

Imagine being so butthurt because of a sport you don't even watch you make threads about it.

it's the same exact thing you see immigrants doing in real life, hanging puerto rican flags outside their businesses, demanding to stay in the US when they are here illegally, just because their child is in an American school. immigrants don't know how to behave in a first world country like ours, they are tearing through the seams of a once great nation because someone back in their shithole told them you could come here and do whatever you want.

Good analysis. I hope Trump makes Sup Forums great again.

>According to the allegations, Trump tied her to a bed and exposed himself and raped her, while ignoring her pleas to stop. The suits states Trump “responded … by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”
>“Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed,” the plaintiff alleged.

>post anime
>in a sports board

>The Emu War, also known as the Great Emu War,[1] was a nuisance wildlife management military operation undertaken in Australia over the latter part of 1932 to address public concern over the number of emus said to be running amok in the Campion district of Western Australia. The unsuccessful attempts to curb the population of emus, a large flightless bird indigenous to Australia, employed soldiers armed with Lewis guns—leading the media to adopt the name "Emu War" when referring to the incident.

>american sports board
literally kys

NICE TRY HILLARY.

1. Because Sup Forums is 90% neckbeards and faggots,
2. Because neckbeards don't watch sports, that leaves mostly faggots posting.
3. Because soccer is a sport for faggots.
4. Because britlards, euros, mapleniggers, and aus fags have a higher percentage of faggots, that's who posts in them.

>American sports board
Last time i checked, Sup Forums stands for Sports, not American Sports.

>90% soccer thread
We have Copa America and Euro at the same time. Is like you having the NBA final and the Basketball olimpics at the same time.

> foreigners all obsessive-compulsive about their sports

We're passionate and actually care about our teams, we see sports as a way of life not just entertainment .

>Americans are polite and respectful
Low quality bait, 0/10

>sports as a way of life
it's because nothing good ever happens in your countries so you have nothing else to talk about.

Yeah, i wish i could have some monthly shootings to talk about instead of just sports.

Well, we had some American entertainment shooting just today, but only the terrorist himself got shot, all Germans survived

i didn't mean white countries like Germany. in South America their quality of life is very low and corruption is rampant in all levels of government. their main exports are various types of narcotics. they are a shit people and soccer is all they have to look forward to. they come here, form gangs, murder our people and get buttblasted when they are deported.

this
Germans don't let autists with guns shit talk for three hours while everybody bleeds to death, they just kill.

But we still celebrate football as a way of life. We have to do it since we can't war the rest of Europe anymore. They seem to dislike our German banter.

It was wierd. I heard the news, searched for it... "gunman already shot by police". And they already cover up that it was a shitskin...

Nice vette op

i doubt they would have done that if they didn't have a clear line of sight on the hostage taker. and if you want an american example of us doing that then there was the Draw Mohammad incident in Texas last year, where policemen armed with standard issue pistols killed two men with body armor and assault rifles before they were able to inflict casualties.

>All these faggots defending divegrass....

Pathetic.

You'll never understand this.

Football is the thinking man's game. And we all know Americans aren't big on thinking. :^)

>Football is the thinking man's game....

>Hmmm....too slow for track and field, too much of a manlet for basketball, football, or rugby....think I'll play soccer instead

Reminder that the italians will literally never recover. they had 50 years and they couldnt even recover

>year-round

Summer detected

There was some shenanigans involved in this race that diminishes the GT's winning.

Both Corvette and Porsche have been running strong as fuck in endurance, and both got nerfed hard by the ACO for this race, resulting in both running like shit all the sudden.

I'm not too happy that....

This is a Japanese sports board that uses English as the lingua franca

Go post in a cuckthread - that's your national pastime

i like this car

where can i buy one

is it affordable

a w is a w. ferrari bitches and complains about regulation all the time and has the rules bent around them so if someone else does it a change its only karma for their shitty history.

>2016 Ford GT
>you have to apply to Ford and meet an extensive list of qualifications and they hand pick people to buy 1 of the 200 cars
>no

FACT: Sup Forums is an American board
FACT: most of the traffic on any given day on Sup Forums is American posters
FACT: the ONLY time that Sup Forums isis even Considered to be yuro/sp/ is for a few hours a day when most Americans are asleep
FACT: There are still more American threads than Euro threads

Sup Forums is and always will be and always has been American and dominated by American sports

I'm just glad the niggers made it, let alone won, as they took an ass whooping at Daytona earlier this year.

Ferrari still got BTFO though...

>"Look, Tommy, see how he fakes being hit by the other player? One day, you can grow up to be a fake ass little bitch, just like that pro-soccer player!"

Disgusting.

soccer is fun. i urge the rest of north murica to join the fun side

Does it really count as 90% soccer threads, because when you have an upset, 10 of the first threads that show up are
>JUST
>APOLOGIZE
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>LEAVE _______ TO ME
>AYY LMAO
>HOW DO WE FIX THIS SHIT
and now the new one
>YES WELL DONE ____, HOWEVER

>"Daddy, why did the man dive on the grass like that""

>>"Well son, he did that to try to draw a penalty and get a free kick on goal."

>"But isn't that cheating, dad?"

>>"Yes, son. Yes it is. But in soccer, they don't care about that, because they're a bunch of limp-wristed faggots that think cheating is honorable, and that's why I don't let you, or your brother, play soccer."

>"Thanks for not letting me act like a faggot dad."

>>"That's my job, son. That's my job."

Poortugal has the right idea.
Most countries are too poor to play other sports like baseball hockey, football, tennis etc..

germany won the last world cup and majority of their players had middle class upbringing. soccer isnt exclusively to poor people

yeah but in europe they couldn't manage to invent any sports more exciting than soccer so it's all they play. their only other choices are cricket and cycling.

Yeah but the vast majority of third world hell holes love it