Omegle/Chatroulette/etc stories

Omegle/Chatroulette/etc stories

Go! Go! Go!

I have great luck on omegle. I have like 170 screenshots of women showing me either tits, ass or vag.

Post then faggot

Just checked, 308 screenshots... The oldest is 30th march.

Go find girls yourself.

Have one. She flashed seconds after, flashed pussy later too.

Why the fuck would i sit like a faggot on omegle?

For this

have you guys heard of the scammers?

???

i've actually found a chick on know on xhamster watching a dude cum ,she didn't know she was being recorded

people will setup up fake cams that are actually playing videos, ask to meet you on skype, record you jacking off and then threaten to send it to your family if you don't send them hundreds of dollars

you have a small penis

I always ask to see them wave, if they don't I leave. Below is mine, you can see me ask in the chat log. She waved.

Lol, no, I don't.

Thank you, I get told that a lot

you dont , no worries

sauce??

Sure...

I'm not sure if this counts as victory or not

lol this dudes literally grabbing his dick at the base and pushing his sack down to try prove he has a big dick to some fag on the internet

fucking disgusting

hot

do you like omegle best?

moderaated or unmoderated section?

Jealous of him?

Haha very good point bro!

Goodbye,
~Lawrence

There HAS to be more of this somewhere!!!

this samefag

I saw a boy camwhoring about an hour ago. Dunno his age but he was obviously not into puberty, dick was skinny and hairless but long in comparison. Showed his ass too. I tried talking him out of it because some pedo would likely record him, but he said something retarded like "I don't record anything." I know someone will take advantage of him and potentially ruin his life, so I'm pretty fucking bummed that I couldn't get through to him. Dunno if that makes me a SJW or what, but fuck man.

samefagging hard here

Serious question here.
If I get girls to show me tits and vag will it raise my irl confidence?

i used to have a lot of luck on omegle.
for some reason I haven't seen boobs in the last year. Perhaps because I look uglier than before haha

MODS

na he got greedy and she left

Not even a fraction of a percent likely.

Goodnight

~Lawrence

It seriously does. I was on an ego-trip for like a week after a few girls flashed me and said I had a monster cock. I thought I was the shit.

definitely will, you'll be surprised who is into it

how to get girl on omegle?
i tried but get only fucking guys

heaps of little cam sluts who think their cocks are the hottest

try setting your interests to things women like
pinterest or cats

>Stories
Kek you know everyone will lie, right?

We all have moments like those, user. Too bad you couldn't get through to him.

what you wana hear?

you can't just say something like that without a link you monster

Surprisingly I have gotten lucky with the tag The Kardashians. Apparently their viewers are whores.

I recommend using tags such as "Argentina" or "Chile" latina girls love white ppl.

>i'll cum for you
i don't even

And how would they know my family?

a lot of facbeook information can be found on skype including facebook friends

>ruin his life
yeah right

but facebook is for faggots

It fuckin' worked, didn't it?

Did it?

Hell yeah, she flashed her ass and pussy later down the line.

o really

tried all and not work

nice

Only got one screen of pussy, can hardly see anything, she started rubbing the shit out of it after this last shot.

Sorry, but your dick is literally the 4 inches above your hand.

I've been using chatroulette/omegle since I was in the 8th grade. So almost 9 years of experience. I've probably gotten 100s of girls to strip for me. I'm rather good looking and my cocks above average so its pretty easy.

I used to have a full blown conversation and talk about al kinds of shit before I asked if they wanted to have some fun

nowadays i just ask them whats up and then if they wanna see my big dick

Ive probably been using it as long but I can how much win I got with both hands over the years.

Its hard sometimes. Gotta go on during peak hours and know which girls are worth investing your time in.

I've had groups of 3+ girls at once before. I wish I had recorded all of my wins, I could have a whole website full of them although i try to never bring up age so probably best i havent

308 screenshots of win since mid-march.

which search terms do you use

None.

And usually in unmodsec

omegle

Never have used terms

Also I never use this mode, its fine if u wanna just see some tits or pussy but I like the process of getting the girl naked and her wowing at how big my dick looks. The face is one of the best parts imo

>Watch RuPaul's Drag R...

kek

What kind of poor fag uses a garden chair for their PC and an air bed

I always get fucking banned seconds in. You get some good reactions in unmod too. I had a group of three girls go mad over my cock in unmod one time, ego trip of a lifetime.

I shit you not, one girl went "oh.... my.... god" when she first saw it. She was on her own, she left the bed and I heard "come look at this" and a few references to a "monster cock".

In the end 2 girls flashed me and they had like a 30 min conversation on how big my cock is. In the end I skipped them, just because I could.

Yeah I just sit there shirtless, I've got some nice hair and a good face and im otter mode so theyre attracted before they even see my cock

I love it, all the time I hear girls say "oh my god thats the biggest dick ive ever seen" Obviously I don't talk on it and i mute myself but i never give away i can hear them

ANd after I cum I always just d/c hahaha it feels so good to just cum and theyre like wow omg that was so hot and ur just like yeah you've done your job im out bitch

Pretty similar over here. Have you posted any shots? All linked below are mine.

I hold my dick, that's what they see. The shots don't show this cause i need both hands to shot. This is what they see, only it's usually much darker.

someone who flashes their tits for $2

Nah I've never even bothered to cap any. I should, but I'm lazy. I feel sad sometimes though cause there are some I still think about how hot it was and how many views I would have got on momless

Also, i'm real thin so I don't always go shirtless. Heres one where I do.

I don't vid but I shot alot. Alot of fap material, kinda like a nostalgia trip.

But then there's always that pesky language barrier..

Oh, and my spelling is bad cause i'm on my laptop, the screen is pointing down so I can't see what i'm typing very well.

Because I need to point the screen down so the cam doesn't show face.

Yeah I'm skinny as fuck too. Usually keep the camera right above my pecs so I don't look so frail.

I should start screen capping

95% of them speak enough english to get your point across.

KEK, this exactly. I can just imagine my family getting a video of me jacking off from the waist down... if I didn't have my hands tattooed they'd never know it was me, but I doubt they'd even care.

You should, also, fuck the language barrier, dick is universal. One more thing, answer honestly, who's bigger, me or you?

One thing to point out, I'm kinda tall and have giant hands, just to put things in perspective.