Rate me honestly no troll? I think I am at the very least a 7/10

Rate me honestly no troll? I think I am at the very least a 7/10.

I'll rate too if you post, I'll try to be as objective as possible

Yea pretty much

Also it's a random pic I just took at almost 6 AM with a webcam and I've been awake a long time so I'm tired as fuck keep in mind

Id say a seven as well :)

good news to hear since i was like a fucking 2/10 before, at least as i am not ugly i dont even care at all

thank fucking shit

>no troll

probably the wrong board m8

well do you think i'm at least 7/10? i don't really give a shit as long as it is not below that

like not seen as "ugly"

Have u tried growing a beard?

you look like you work in insurance and have some terrible hobbies you always try to talk to people about because you think they're cool

make of that what you will

i can grow one but it's the shitty jewish kind, doesn't really look "young" or aesthetically pleasing.

lmao

If I'd see you on the roadside I would immediately get on my knees and massage your bare, hairy asshole with my tounge

You're definitely not ugly man, decent looking. Be confident and intelligent/witty it'll give you the air of an 8.

Perfectly good looking. I don't know if I would date you if I was a girl but who knows.

Jewish kind? Lol

i am part jewish. when i was 15 or so i had a foot long beard because i was edgy, and my little cousins were saying i had a jewish beard, and my uncle called me a rabbi

You look like a middle aged dad

You look to be above average, but not the handsomes guy out there. I would say a 6/10.

if u troll u have to actually make it like semi believable though, i obviously know i am not a fucking 6/10, even a horse could see that

dude your a 5/10 and nerdy as fuck looking.

to put this in perspective you look like a guy who likes peggining or to be a cuck.

lift more, eat more meat, sort out them dorky glasses.

By no means are you the worst ive seen you obviously have some good self respect and hyigene hence you are well groomed.

But ultimately you need to be more manly cos you look like a weedy cuck

Lol. Well what if you keep it trimmed, that might work.

trust me i look way better shaved.

the stubble looks ok for a few days, but then it just looks bad.

Yeah, I'd say 7.
Rate me?

also intelligent people tend to over analyse/dissect information, especially how people perceive them.

Being a man is giving no fucks, thats like taking a massive burp and saying 'excuse me!' like someone else did it.

Im a disgusting human being like the rest of you fucks but I dont make excuses for it.

Well then dang lol

Trolling wat? You are not a 7/10. Hard to accept that you maybe don't look as good as you think?

you kinda look like tom cruise in his early movies.

comedy gold

nah dude, max 6, prolly more like a 5.5.

Reason? You're not ugly, but anybody who actually posts a picture claiming they're a 7/10 has a problem. So you're probably closer to a 5/10; it's like this time I overheard this guy talking to this chick, where he talked about himself for half an hour and I then heard him say, "I'm a nice guy..." as if that validated the fact that he'd just been a self-centered McAssHat for thirty straight minutes.

Sorry but whatever opinion you have of yourself you keep to yourself; I don't think I'm ugly either but I'm not about to post a pic online to validate my opinion.

Either way, I don't think you're cute enough for a chick to put out unless she's been on like six dates with you and you turn out to not be the raging shit you look like you are.

lmao wtf i lol'd so hard reading this

do you need a hug

btw tip your fedora, complaining about "assholes" talking to girls, it's called not being a fucking beta cuckold

post a pic of yourself then

Bait? If not project harder and continue to wallow in self-loath faggot.

What said.
I did it.Why don't you?

im op, probably 7.5 or 8? can't really tell from such a picture, since your face is twisted kind of, messing up your perceived jawline and i can't really see your face's proportions

This....

8 but I'd need another pic to confirm

You look like an office worker. Not like a real man. But not ugly.

u are a 6/10.
u need to lose the glasses and spend more time outside and more time working out. the haircut is also a bit awkward.

rn u look like u work in IT and wear gamer tshirts and can't last more than 10 minutes during sex.

so u basically have two paths u can take to make urself see more appealing to women and that's
a) get a more fashionable haircut and get a bit more built/tanned, get contacts, aka become more "conventionally attractive"
b) up ur style to make yourself appear richer, instead of looking like the IT guy u could look like the guy who runs the company. basically still haircut glasses and outfit need to change but not in the same way.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to be honest, so u can have a girl's honest opinion

but you can absolutely get a cute nerdy chick rn

yeah i am actually disgustingly pale, and i was gonna ditch the glasses soon anyway. also i am wearing a shitty ass shirt cuz i'm just sitting here doing nothing

and yeah i havent had a haircut in like a month, i wanted to let it grow a bit to see how it looks

I was actually talking about stupid fuckers who think being self-centered is being nice.

Actual assholes who are like assertive or whatever I get how they get chicks and where that ends, I don't care about those people. I'm not knocking on trp's door ever because they're just as dumb as this guy.

I said, I don't really need the validation. I also don't think I'm cute, and I don't really expect to ever. I have my own opinions about myself, and I'd like to keep them that way.

projecting I'm not. Just telling it how it is, man. OP looks like a cockhead and it's in the expression, not the appearance. Eliminate that and you make your way up to 6.5

No troll you haing a boring average looking face and look kinda like a faggot. 4/10

You look like a nu-male cuck.

2/10 Scrawny faggot

I would say you're 7/10. Good looking guy just a new hair cut would do you some good. I had really long hair looked good when i was 13 and a emo faggot. Rate me if you don't mind and don't mind the shower and shit

you look like you might have some kind of mental retardation

to be honest not ugly but very plain looking. 5 being average ur a 5.5. so a 7/10

5 average

At least you look better than this guy.